Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

Varsha, I like ArMan romance too but they need to innovate nd show something new na, wohi boring eye locks who wanna watch πŸ₯± I have never seen married couples engage in deep eye locks esp a year after marriage πŸ€ͺ

Kekta has not had any relationship (Normal) in her life...She prolly have hired some nimrods for CVs who can't be creative as far as romance is concerned...So they show romance bet ArMan at a drop of hat and when ever they feel like kyon ki "Fans ko romance chahiye" 

One minute Archu is having pain and no money for meds and next minute they are doing "Chhajje chhaje par pyar" singing abt mausam, rain and badal...And those many sarees belong to Archu 😲  One woman could not be wearing & washing that many sarees in a day πŸ˜†

Eye locking can be shown sometimes when appropriate...Archu forcefully throwing herself in Mannu's arms reminds me of Erica Kane in AMC...🀒  So unreal and fake Grrr
Even Nirupa Roy can learn how to cry more from our dear Archu πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like tomor archana might have a miscarriage. their are some pics posted in ankita s fb where both are standing in road and archana is having a bad stomach pain. may be after getting to know the truth that manav doesnt have enough money, archana in shock might have MC
i am thinking why cv wants to show more unrealistic things in pr.i am a big manav fan.but i am really shocked to see the level of foolishness of manav.i think we don't want to see these manav.we want to see a sensible & little more practical manav.why manav do this act.i know he thinks karanjker family as his own as an ideal son in law.but what he thinks when bank authority will find out about he does not have enough money in his account to cover the loan will not they again come & throw karanjkers out of their house.manav usually don't want to go root of the problem rather he prefers quick solution.but that can't work in serious problem.how can manav ruin his own buissness.he strugle a lot to establish this buissness.what will happen to pragnent archu & their upcoming child.i don't think archu's selfish brother sister will take care of her.how can manav have become so much irresponsible.we always want to see a responsible manav.what is more shocking that to me first time manav does a unlegal work knowingly.manav who always is a symbol of honesty.in the process of mahanta they make manav as a foolish,irresponsible,law breaking person.i want to request to the cv of pr pleas don't ruin manav's charecter.we want to see a succfull manav.
today i also angry with satish varsha.why when the family need them most they are going to dispare.varsha random accuse her parents for the favourisiom of archana.but till today i can't see her to help her family financialy.she is rich.she herself doing a good job.but she still did not help them
ajit is superb today.he showes maturity.
at last .i want to told cv that to bring somthing new.every six month police put him jail.i am getting bore about it.don't take such unwise decision.hoping for somthing good from upcoming episode.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Not a bad idea .This is one thing they are good at ..They might as well romance . Remember the last time she touched his lips when he was beqaten up...that was a  rather cute touch ...something like that will make me happy ...πŸ˜†
Actually a bit more than that , they are officially married now ..before they were mentally only husband and wife ..Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Tanyaz thumbnail
Varsha , yo uare boring  , only tinking of eye locks ..come on ...give better ideas ..They are even married now and they don't care about the place once they start their romancing , you know that..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Piya ,the villian of the show for today is Manohar .He acts like this Mr. goody goody but he is the one who always lands manav in trouble ..much much more than sulochna ...

Sulochna has slapped Manav twice ...Savita too has slapped Archu twice now so hisaab barabar ...but other than that the major problems in Manav's life are more because of Manohar than Sulochna ...

We all know how Savita is though, she will take double revenge alwaysπŸ˜† If Sulochana slapped Manav twice she would want to slap Archana four times😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

tanya wondering where Archu will stay once Manav goes to jail, whether in Sulo's house or Savita, I think Sav will come to know about this bfore Sulo and take Archu along with her Archana ofcourse will go to jail every day to feed Manav nd they will have epic eye locks 🀣

It would be nice if  Savita takes her but so far Savita has not shown this kind of concern for Archu and the baby ...her own mother's home would hvae been good but I am too angry with Manohar ..don't want him to be around as he is responsible for sending Manav to jail...this time it is only his fault ...he was doing such a naatak baazi of hiding his problems ...could have consulted satish and Varsha ...hate Manohar today ...
honestly , I too hate Manju, Vaishu and Vinod but this time  it is Manohar's fault and not theirs ..and of course Manav ..

It is Manav who has to be  blamed for going to jail like this ...Ajit did not come with a bounced cheque ...he thought of his business...

I hope Manav stays in jail  for sometime ..It should be a  good lesson for people watchig Tv never to be a person like Manav and Archana ...

Varsha's idea is good .Let Manav go to jail and Archu go there and romance ...when the baby is born give him to Satish .He is  the hero of the show anyway ...πŸ€”
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
I felt like voting for nobody today, and today I am most upset with ArMan and Manohar. If I would have to vote for anyone it would be Ajit. I liked how he did not go out of his way to help Ks, but he was concerned for them, unlike Rasika who cares only about her daughter. The Ks can die and Rasika will only care if Manju is alive. Did not here a word from Vaishu or Vandu today. Vaishu never bothered to thank Manav for what he did. I just read an article about Manav going to jail soon. I feel most concerned for ArMan's baby where is Archana going to live? She can't live by herself in the chawl, she may just live at her maayka again. Also great prediction Tanya Di all Archana is going to say to Manav is Bapa will fix everyything. They can't always depend on Bapa to do everything can they? I think ArMan should give their child to Vandu and Ajit. Speaking of Vandu and Ajit, when will they become parents? They have been married for about the time SaSha have (if not longer) and they have not talked once about having a baby nor has Rasika ever told Vandita and Ajit that she wants a pota (like Bhavna does). I feel 75%sorry forManv going to jail because he was just trying to help but 25% I think he should have thought through his decision. He cares more about his sasural more than his own baby. I really feel bad for the baby. Vandu and Ajit would make far better parents than ArMan would. Also I liked Ajit for telling his mom not to just care for her daughter and that they should care for the whole family.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It would be nice if  Savita takes her but so far Savita has not shown this kind of concern for Archu and the baby ...her own mother's home would hvae been good but I am too angry with Manohar ..don't want him to be around as he is responsible for sending Manav to jail...this time it is only his fault ...he was doing such a naatak baazi of hiding his problems ...could have consulted satish and Varsha ...hate Manohar today ...
honestly , I too hate Manju, Vaishu and Vinod but this time  it is Manohar's fault and not theirs ..and of course Manav ..

It is Manav who has to be  blamed for going to jail like this ...Ajit did not come with a bounced cheque ...he thought of his business...

I hope Manav stays in jail  for sometime ..It should be a  good lesson for people watchig Tv never to be a person like Manav and Archana ...

Varsha's idea is good .Let Manav go to jail and Archu go there and romance ...when the baby is born give him to Satish .He is  the hero of the show anyway ...πŸ€”

You seem to really angry at Manohar today Tanya Di, I guess I would be angry at him too. The reason I am upset with him is that he should have given the money back to Manav as he should have some care for ArMAn's baby. After all Vinod is the son of the K house and Manav being the damaad. It's not fair for the daamad to have to do everything for the K house and the son just be lazy. Vinod never did his duty as a damaad when Rasika and Ajit were suffering in the chawl when Ajit had no job. It was again Manav who had paid for the house. Why show Manav doing things for the whole family? If Manav goes to jail, obviously Savita will really get angry at Ks. But I don't want her to direct her anger at Sulochana but I want her to direct it at Manohar as Sulochana really had nothing to do with this but Manohar does. I think Archana will probably go back o her maayka again when Manav gets thrown in jail but I would really like if Savita invited her back into her house.
Tanyaz thumbnail
So well said Bhalla..
even Ajit and Vandu would make better parents ..I think even Satish and Varsha will . I know varsha is horrid but I think she wants a baby real bad so she will be great and protective with the child..
Even Ajit and Vandu would make better parenst thean Manav and Archana ...So far I was angry with Archu for being  silly by not telling  Manav of her health but what Manav did today knowingly ( fooling authoriites 0 they really are horrible parenst who just do not ever think about their poor little baby ..Someone shoudl take their child away from tiem because next time they might as well sacrifise this child for others ...

They don't deserve something  as beautiful as a baby ...

And I do not want Savita or Sulochna also to have this baby as it is because of these two ladies that Arman are in this situation ( in my opinion ) .Plus they are both old and do not keep well , health wise ..I want a mummy daddy who can take better  care of the baby ... that is if his biological parents don't kill  it before it s born , they are trying their best ...