Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to give my vote to  Satish for running away from the city and  avoiding the situation of clearing loans for his susur  πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ ..Unfortunately Manav is not blessed with such good gut instincts ...
🀒 
Vote most definitely doesn't go to Manav for not just being  foolish and destroying his new business but also for being downright foolish and taking the bank authorities for a ride ...🀒
He deserves prison ...and if Archana suffers then so be it ..she should keep this foolish man away from her bakwaas khandaan , has she not learned her lesson as yet ...

Manohar is the biggest villian today for taking loans  for stupid reasons and then ignoring the bank ...😑😑😑😑😑

Ajit is the winner today for me for being sensible yet feeling  bad for the Karanjkars ...
He is my hero today ...

Vote goes to Ajit ...πŸ‘
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is it me or our PR forum ki Archu is wild n blowing a fuse🀣🀣🀣
Sorry Tany di i cudn't help itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TIger turned Parrot...One and only Ajit Ajit Ajit

His acting was superb...Wanting to help but hands tied as not enough money on hand...Telling Rassi how not to be selfish abt Manju and think of others as she is attached to that family...Vandu's relationship defo has turned him into much more sanskari than K's daughters..

Only level headed character on the show..

All ks were talking abt paying of this debt to ULM when none of them have jobs or kodi in their pocket...ULM writing check knowing the fact his check is going to bouce due to insufficient fund...Grrr 😑
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

TIger turned Parrot...One and only Ajit Ajit Ajit

His acting was superb...Wanting to help but hands tied as not enough money on hand...Telling Rassi how not to be selfish abt Manju and think of others as she is attached to that family...Vandu's relationship defo has turned him into much more sanskari than K's daughters..

Only level headed character on the show..

All ks were talking abt paying of this debt to ULM when none of them have jobs or kodi in their pocket...ULM writing check knowing the fact his check is going to bouce due to insufficient fund...Grrr 😑

agree .. 100% and vote goes to Ajit...
i was like πŸ˜² when vinod said " you have to take the money back.. i know u will say no"...
what its a loan stupid not charity.. ofcourse u have to return it back to manav...

armaan are the world's stupidest parents to be.. god save their child...

the dumbos didnt try calling varsha/ or satish again / or satish's house ( Bhavna kya disco mein gayi hai ) their excuses were so lame... Phone nahi lag raha hai...

Manav deserves to be in Jail...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pallai

agree .. 100% and vote goes to Ajit...
i was like πŸ˜² when vinod said " you have to take the money back.. i know u will say no"...
what its a loan stupid not charity.. ofcourse u have to return it back to manav...

armaan are the world's stupidest parents to be.. god save their child...

the dumbos didnt try calling varsha/ or satish again / or satish's house ( Bhavna kya disco mein gayi hai ) their excuses were so lame... Phone nahi lag raha hai...

Manav deserves to be in Jail...

At this rate Ks could have called FBD and he would have helped...They all want Vaishu to go back to him NEways so make a deal with him na πŸ˜†

Pallai  Classic statement "Bhavna kya disco mein gayi hai" 🀣

What difference did it make who writes the check...They all are fatichar but Sattu and FBD..Even Mano or Vinod could have written fake check right..  Why ULM had to go there ?  may be he was having an itch to go back to Jail since it has been a while as he has not seen those fellow inmates πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-omshreejaanu

Is it me or our PR forum ki Archu is wild n blowing a fuse🀣🀣🀣
Sorry Tany di i cudn't help itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do yo ublame me ..
Jaanu , how can someone mess about with bank authorities  the way manohar is and mnav ...he doesn't have medicines and food to give to his wife and he has done these things in the last one month ...

Given a Chq that he knows will  bounce ...
Making his client angry  by asking for early payment ..
Giving faaltu Kaanjkars so much money , which  he most definitely will never see back ..
Giving his mother a gift of 50 000 rupees ...
Doing a wrong busienss deal on satish's lisence number ...

I don't understand , wh yare they making Manav the villian and Ajit and satish the heroes ...
Because that is what is happening  Manav is acting like a villian and will probably end up killing his own child because of his selfish rishtadaars ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Today I think Arman's baby is better  off with Satish and Varsha as his parents ...
They should do this poor child a favour and give it to satish as soon as the baby is born ...
and yes, someone call that Sharavni and tell her to take her son as far away as possible ...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
No Tanya ArMan's baby is better of being with Savita over anyone...Archu can stay with Savita as she will take care of her DIL and GC...SaSha can go find their own child...Even if Satish has to remarry & sleep with another woman b/c Varsha deserves it all...She is the worst woman specie as well as a human being to her own husband...And Satish is such a weakling that he allowsVarsha for all that happens to him..
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tanyaz

Today I think Arman's baby is better  off with Satish and Varsha as his parents ...

They should do this poor child a favour and give it to satish as soon as the baby is born ...
and yes, someone call that Sharavni and tell her to take her son as far away as possible ... 

@bold : Tanya, this is exactly wat crossed my mind today.. that even varsha wll handle the child better i think she has the fighter cock instinct.. its sad that Satish will defo be a better dad than manav... and its not abt the money its abt handling life sensibly...