Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh i think Gulaal might even say " i can't take this and might talk about  how Talli thought Kesar got it for her and Gulaal does not want to hurt her feelings" and i have a feeling Kesar might just get really annoyed and angry and say "WHY WOULD I GET IT FOR TALLI? " he might even pop up with the line to Gulaal " tu meri paatni hai vo nai" OH WOW but i dont think Kesar would say that just yet but i think more over he would be annoyed at Talli WHICH I HOPE HE DOES..

that woman needs to step out of LALALALAAA DREAM LAND feel like punching her through the screen and waking her up!!!

ah cant wait for tomorrow though hope Gulaal appreciates and understands Kesar, i miss seeing the old Gulaal and Kesar (Ali) small Kesar they both got up to so much FUN i hope in the upcoming days they reflect and show a scene with Gulaal and Kesar as they were before how adorable would that be!
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

It was as if his soul penetrated in to hers. Ok that sounds dramatic but I think we can all agree that these 2 are soulmates. Their emotions connect to each other more than anything else!

LMAO I think she may just faint too🤣It's becoming more and more apparent that Kesar is interested in her NOT Talli!

it is beautifully written👏...the way he said...dus saal...pure dus saal tune mujhe apne se alag rakha gulaal...😳the longing,the pain ...it must have sent a chill down gulaal's spine...hello madam gulaal wake up time...young kesuda was crazy about you...then why dont you see his love is for you and not talli...talli rani should actually do something more meaningful rather than running hopelessly behind kesar...😆man the way she oversmiles at keasr trying to be sweet gives me a sugar overdose🤣

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post reemz gulaal maiyya is sensing something ...huge hurricane is waitting for her 😉!
needless to say neil' s eyes are so expressive...!
btw got any news about gulaal ending or things like that...still confused ???????? Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: reemg

Ahh i think Gulaal might even say " i can't take this and might talk about how Talli thought Kesar got it for her and Gulaal does not want to hurt her feelings" I would kill her if she refuses or does something stupid like giving it to talli

and i have a feeling Kesar might just get really annoyed and angry and say "WHY WOULD I GET IT FOR TALLI? " he might even pop up with the line to Gulaal " tu meri paatni hai vo nai" OH WOW but i dont think Kesar would say that just yet but i think more over he would be annoyed at Talli WHICH I HOPE HE DOES..

tthat would be atreat to watch

that woman needs to step out of LALALALAAA DREAM LAND feel like punching her through the screen and waking her up!!!
man cant we just request vodaphone's zoo zoo to carry her and shoe her to some other planet
ah cant wait for tomorrow though hope Gulaal appreciates and understands Kesar, i miss seeing the old Gulaal and Kesar (Ali) small Kesar they both got up to so much FUN i hope in the upcoming days they reflect and show a scene with Gulaal and Kesar as they were before how adorable would that be!

yep kesuda gulaal bond was was indeed amazing..😊..

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

nice post reemz gulaal maiyya is sensing something ...huge hurricane is waitting for her 😉!

needless to say neil' s eyes are so expressive...!

btw got any news about gulaal ending or things like that...still confused ????????

ALso imagine what would happen if kesar explodes like a volcano on knowing her match making spree with talli🤪

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^😆 i think kesar will be first to explode...nowdays he is very quite ...i think a big valcano is gonna  errupt soon lord save gulaal and family ...
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Are you serious? I'm in awe right now. Of two things, one, of your writing and two of the fact that the caps you've added are the ones I stared at for a good 10 minutes or so, rewinding and replaying that scene over and over again killing my replay button.

Off to the topic - I seriously agree with what you say. Just the fact that Kesar's had his guard up all this time, and that he's always had a shield hiding his feelings away, especially from Gulaal, it was shocking, and quite heartwarming to see that Kesar was finally, slowly, melting in front of Gulaal, and to her. It was good to see him trusting her once again, like his younger days. Although they've not reached that 'PERFECT' mark, they're still unusually captivating. Regardless of his thoughts of Vasant's death, the mere fact that he is still so thoughtful, and so caring towards Gulaal, is so heart warming.

When Gulaal found that letter, her eyes, her face was a must watch! Those expressions were so priceless! She was stumped. Kesar wrote a letter to her? But never sent it? Why? All those thoughts ran through her mind, but when Kesar grabbed the letter, she calmly put all her thoughts aside, and simply asked him what was in it. Kesar's hesitation, his flustered behaviour - it was all so damn cute! He's starting to show his feelings. That's such a big step for him considering he had been refusing to see Gulaal all those years - he finally put his feelings out there, and told her what was haunting him all this time - Why did you keep me away from yourself for 10 years? - That simple question brimmed their eyes with tears, and brought out a new level of honesty and trust between them, which I admire so much! I'm so interested and intrigued to see what's going to happen now.

As you said Reemz, and as Lenni also suggested, that maybe MotaBa is thinking of Dushant and Gulaal - but will Kesar let that happen? Not only that, but will he actually let him and Talli be together? :/ This is so captivating! Ah. I LOVE this show :|

WRITE MORE REEEMZ <333
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post!!! I had to come on the forums after watching today's episode. 
Kesar ki pyar bhari shikayat ☺️
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

ALso imagine what would happen if kesar explodes like a volcano on knowing her match making spree with talli🤪

At least he will set Talli straight and then maybe we will get some breathing room.
navya786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

Are you serious? I'm in awe right now. Of two things, one, of your writing and two of the fact that the caps you've added are the ones I stared at for a good 10 minutes or so, rewinding and replaying that scene over and over again killing my replay button.

Off to the topic - I seriously agree with what you say. Just the fact that Kesar's had his guard up all this time, and that he's always had a shield hiding his feelings away, especially from Gulaal, it was shocking, and quite heartwarming to see that Kesar was finally, slowly, melting in front of Gulaal, and to her. It was good to see him trusting her once again, like his younger days. Although they've not reached that 'PERFECT' mark, they're still unusually captivating. Regardless of his thoughts of Vasant's death, the mere fact that he is still so thoughtful, and so caring towards Gulaal, is so heart warming.

When Gulaal found that letter, her eyes, her face was a must watch! Those expressions were so priceless! She was stumped. Kesar wrote a letter to her? But never sent it? Why? All those thoughts ran through her mind, but when Kesar grabbed the letter, she calmly put all her thoughts aside, and simply asked him what was in it. Kesar's hesitation, his flustered behaviour - it was all so damn cute! He's starting to show his feelings. That's such a big step for him considering he had been refusing to see Gulaal all those years - he finally put his feelings out there, and told her what was haunting him all this time - Why did you keep me away from yourself for 10 years? - That simple question brimmed their eyes with tears, and brought out a new level of honesty and trust between them, which I admire so much! I'm so interested and intrigued to see what's going to happen now.

As you said Reemz, and as Lenni also suggested, that maybe MotaBa is thinking of Dushant and Gulaal - but will Kesar let that happen? Not only that, but will he actually let him and Talli be together? :/ This is so captivating! Ah. I LOVE this show :|

WRITE MORE REEEMZ <333

Dude, you write really well too! ^^ 

In yesterday's episode, it was obvious that Kesar has been suffering these last 8-10 years; he has so many thoughts, questions, emotions bottled up. The depth of his love for Gulaal was emphasised through the way he forgave her so quickly after he returned from the City. I personally think that upon hearing about Gulaal's plan for him to marry Talli, he will lose his temper. In the sense that he will feel as if Gulaal is trying to distant herself from him again- which he won't be able to tolerate. Jahaan sawal Dushant aur Gulaal ki, I don't think Kesar will be very happy haha!

I always look forward to watching this drama in the evening- and I have to agree with you; I too LOVE this show!