Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

You kept me away from you for 10 years (CAPS)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
What a moment that was. Gulaal casually asks 'were you really angry with me Kesar?' (this was after she found a letter addressed to her which Kesar snatches in time). Kesar's pain came out in his eyes for the first time in front of Gulaal. She could see the hurt and it left her shocked. There was an eyelock but not the usual type (GK aren't an ordinary couple anyway). It was all about Gulaal getting closer to understanding the depth of his feelings for her. Kesar had become so overwhelmed that he had to leave the room.

PRECAP: Kesar gifts Gulaal the sari. The video got cut off but I guess she's going to be shell-shocked because in todays episode Talli was telling her about this sari.

Uh-oh!!

P.S. Lennie's prediction about MotaBa trying to get Gulaal and Dushyant together seems to be coming true. The last scene hinted that anyway!

I had to add caps of the scene Embarrassed

Edited by *Reemz* - 16 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiAbhi4uhadikhansarahagstnKesariBlueMoonKrisha123whitepearl_Avatarana_lisasandrasharneil92-Azy-awarapan.soapbubbleanna44DamonSalvatore-BinKuchKahe.FireSafireFiree.Sidralostmymusic.Incensechweetu....Poojie....Lennie

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ResBig smile
Edit:
O Reema!! I almost knew that this would be the title of your post today...LOL
The pain was so so so evident in his eyes na..and he so was about to cry...There is a lump in his throat and a tight knot in his stomach with lead in his heart...
He so is going to burst soon...
There was something so obstinate kind of hurt that got reflected...
And Gulaal is finally realizing..she saw ...she saw it sooo clearly...she saw it coming...and tomorrow with that gift it will be crystal clear...and now the wheels are churning in all sides...
Gulaal -Sudha rooting for Kesar-Talli, JK and Gulaal's mother for Kesar-Gulaal and Motabha for Gulaal DushyantLOL...
It is going to be sooo dramatic now...Big smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 May 2011 at 10:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123sharneil92poppinss-Azy-*Reemz*

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I HATE TALLI... is somme stupid.. look kesar will give me this... what the hell yar.. lol
i seriously hate her...

& the pain the depth is sooo uff...
this what i want to happen... like kesar go mad... stubborn to win her...

this is my dream part that i wrote for maan & geet... in reality for my kesar :)
xxx

Next day... The engagement day of ani. Everyone was happy while gulaal kept busy! Avoiding kesar much as possible. While he took every opportunity to come close! The anger she just build inside him... It's only becoming wars.

Kesar "muje tuche bohot bath karni hi!"
Gulaal "I am busy!"
Kesar "now! Before I force you!"
Gulaal "enough! I have said not now!"
Kesar "now!" gulaal gets irritated & leaves... While kesar had his own plan to set. He dropped big tub of haldi on his white kurti! Everyone jumped as the steel tub touched the floor.
Kesar "Gulaal! I need help!" everyone giggled as he did not ask for any one except her! At least how long she could ignore the fact he have some strong feeling for her! She is not blind! She is capable of understanding what he exactly want to say!
Gulaal smiles at arjun who was eying her to take kesar way before he could create some hassle. She takes kesar to his room.
Gulaal "what is it?"
Kesar "mane kha na tujse bath karni hi!"
Gulaal "kesar! Try to understand!"
Kesar "no! I won't!" he hold gets arm tightly. She was shocked with his sudden anger & reaction!
Gulaal "leave me! What are you doing?"
Kesar "what exactly you trying to say? & how long will you hide?"
Gulaal "I am not hiding from anything! What's wrong with you!" she snaps free her hand! "how could you think me as your wife! What's wrong with you!"
Kesar looks at her in shock.
Gulaal "you are sick! How could you! We share a strong bond but not husband & wife! How could you possibly think like this!" a disgusting thought cover her face. "you have hurt me allot kesar! You have given me allot of pain today! & you just lost the bond we share to! "I feel sick round you! How could you take me as your wife! I know you since childhood... I looked at you as shorias younger brother! I tool care of you as your guardian! & you think of me like that! How could you?"
Every word teared kesars Hert apart.
Gulaal "how could you possibly think I would take you as my husband!"
Kesar "you m..."
Gulaal "I had to! I had no other option! I was given one option merry someone in this family or leave! So tell me how can I leave shoria! How could I leave every second! Every moment I have spend with him! How could I. Yes I was selfish! But I did not want to merry dushant! I had to merry you!" gulaal had tears yet it failed to drop.

Kesar "in your selfish reason you have forgotten that a heart falling for you!" kesars word came back with same strength. No weakness. Like nun of her word have any effect. "what's my fault? Hu! What's my fault that the day I realize the meaning of wife... I only looked for your face! The day I understand the real word of love I only found your name!"
Gulaal left speechless! She could not believe he would say such words!
Kesar "what's my fault that every second, every moment I only dream of you... Every letter! Every gift... Every object only reminded me of you!"
Gulaal did not utter a word!
Kesar "what's my fault that a 14 years old boy lives in a hostel with the thought worry, he have a wife back home! His every thought... His every second passed by worrying how well you be! What you must be doing! That fact he have a wife-... Left him with a hope... Left him on a dilemma yet he fought to find his heart. Which only love you!"

Gulaal could never imagined this. She never thought about this at all! She done this to save her self yet she involved some one els as well...

Kesar came close cupping her face... "I know you love shoria! I am not telling you to stop it! But you have you to move on with me!..." she just couldn't digest his world. Nun was making sense... Nun went in. He was dying for her... Only thing he could possibly think is her! No one els! But here gulaal barely could think any thing through!

Kesar "love bro! Always do! I can live a life with you lost in his thought but I can't live a life you being lonely... With someone els!... I can't see my life without you." his lips was nearly there... Wanted to kiss her... But gulaal pushed him off & slapped him tight!
Gulaal "how dare you! How dare you kesar! What are you thinking! I am your big brother wife!" kesar did not like the slap or her word. He pushed her to the wall...
Kesar "you are my wife! Only my! & the thought you talking about... Why is it disgusting? - why?" he shakes her! "- why is it disgusting? Answer me gulaal."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnawarapan.manzilmukul*Reemz*

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

oops reemz ...that passion in kesar's eyes ...the longing and the intensity of emotions...too hot to handle...gulaal maiyya scared to death...

precap was indeed interesting ...gulaal maiyya again scared to see the chunari...I think she may faint if she comes to know that her kesar is so much in love with her...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanpoppinss-Srushti-*Reemz*....Poojie....

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

oops reemz ...that passion in kesar's eyes ...the longing and the intensity of emotions...too hot to handle...gulaal maiyya scared to death...

precap was indeed interesting ...gulaal maiyya again scared to see the chunari...I think she may faint if she comes to know that her kesar is so much in love with her...LOL

Manzil...you are so right..the passion and the hurt, love and the anger...so much in them...you feel for that hurt child inside him...
LOL Gulaal maiyaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92*Reemz*

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Manzil...you are so right..the passion and the hurt, love and the anger...so much in them...you feel for that hurt child inside him...
LOL Gulaal maiyaLOL

oh shrushti...gulaal maiyyaLOL I thiink that she will die of guilt thinking about talli if she comes to know of kesar's hidden desires...she may do such a stupid thing like further pushing kesar towards talli again claim the title of gulaal mahamaiyyaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss-Srushti-*Reemz*

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Seems to be an interesting epi! hai na srush :)
Will catch it up tomorrow :)
Lovely post Reemz :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-*Reemz*

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

LOL Gulaal maiyaLOL

oh shrushti...gulaal maiyyaLOL I thiink that she will die of guilt thinking about talli if she comes to know of kesar's hidden desires...she may do such a stupid thing like further pushing kesar towards talli again claim the title of gulaal mahamaiyyaROFL

Ya..I know but you know what...I may be receiving a lot of chappals from all over for saying this...But  I will enjoy the match making thing...am just wishing to see Kesar all riled up and more determined to convince Gulaal...Talli getting a first hand thenga and Gulaal being properly wooedEmbarrassed and JK cheering all for it and in the end landing up with Talli as her DILROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281ansuya12sharneil92-Azy-*Reemz*....Poojie....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index