Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Great analysis everyone. I really hope Arpi is alive whether she is Pihu or not. I'm still feeling that she must be Arpi and I like Sow will not give up my hope until the end. May the cvs protect Avi from the clutches of death. 
Sidda8 thumbnail
Guys, I just noticed that our ranking dropped to 26, in the morning it was 22 and now it's 26. What's wrong with the chaska meter? I think the rank 22 was for last week.

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ab padega devar bhabhi ke pyaar me takraar

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first sidda  chaska meter rating was not put up for last week hence it shows different

dont rely on  it as its confusing

second too many opinions but i still say the girl is pihu not arpita  ( right sow ๐Ÿ˜‰)

i wud still maintain that though pihu is in haveli and her entry was shown as ghost  she would not harm avdesh at all. she wud distance herself from him as for her he is paraya mard mayb thats why she didnt feel ok when avdesh was holding her hand. she is going to make everyone believe she is arpita but while being arpita she wud find out who  and what is doing everything  thats where  bahuji and pandit crimes wud come out . ( though i m disappointed tht my prediction of pandit being saviour failed ) 

another thing being pihu she noticed avdesh room full of arpita's pictures from there she wud get missing pieces why avdesh thinks she is arpita
now the game begins.

she understood how avdesh lost his arpita and he regrets that. avdesh has nothing of gunda left in him at all  and bahuji in her panic showed her true colors too soon. 

now next 9 episodes wud reveal a lot if the show is ending on 27th may as told if  it has got one more weeks extention then 14 more episodes

lets enjoy the games played now as it wud expose bahuji past and her crimes too

and ya lalsingh wont re appear now

cvs forgot what he had said when he was made to escape

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hai Vrish๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved ur wonderful analysis.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
@pink
Me keep blabbering since day 1 they entered the story, that they r playing a drama with Avi& BJ.
And mesay even Dev is part of this too.But unfortunately he was abducted by Bj's goons and was kept in the Haweli cellar.Mamaji knows where she been to?Then what's the need to find her?Me say the same  till the end.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Im totally agree with what u said about Pihu@red.
But one Q.
Why did they brought this Pihu and made her look alike when Avi believes she is his own Arpita.
Just to expose Bootni's real face?Then They should have used RV's character in the end telling how BJ made the deal to arrest Arpi.Then the whole story of BJ would come out.
 To exploit someone's innocence and trust to destroy them for no reason?Just To torture Avi&its viewers?who love Arpita with heart and soul.
Then it wont make any sense killing Arpi and bringing a look alike into the most wonderful story sofar(My POV).
Then why the CV's making the lead that he is not only brainless but also his conscience &heart also wrong too ?
Then what about the Love between the leads when each others  pain they used to feel even before they expressed ? What about the soul connection that makes the love so powerful?
If the Cv's made her just Pihu then me will throw a truckful rotten eggs ( as it is hot summer more chances of free rotten eggs from the poultry industry)on the Channel office.๐Ÿ˜ก

If they are playing a drama, then when they are alone i.e. there's no Avdesh or goons anywhere near them, why are they exchanging bhashans, instead of plotting and going thru their plans?  This doesn't fit that scenario @ all!

As for the CVs. don't ask! ๐Ÿค”  They have real short term memories - Natte Thakur has disappeared, Tanmay seems to have taken a holiday from his revenge or taking a real long time plotting.  I think had the CVs known @ the time of Ranvijay's death that the plug would be pulled on the show, they'd probably have shown him tell Avi about what BJ did, and not introduced the family, but shown Arpi returning to her maayka and Avdesh grovelling b4 them.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish what i think na all this may have been the track but with channel pulling the plug they just changed the script

or mayb they had it planned all along to kill the lead 

too many things dont fit at all. and whether script was changed or not i never  felt pihu was arpita  from the time she came in

and  in yday episode she became arpita perfectly with softer tones and expressions instead of usual high pitched screaming
Sidda8 thumbnail
I prefer Arpita's soft and quiet voice verse Pihu's screechy voice. I'm excited for BJ's and PJ's exposure.
swamini5 thumbnail
Good  Morning

So finally Pihu enters the Haveli

Loved the look on  Bj face totally screwed up๐Ÿ˜†

Confirmed she is pihu.Otherwise would have got some memory  flash after entering the house

She will bring out the true face of Bj & Pj in front of Avdesh

I predict two endings

1.Pihu falls in love with Avdesh and becomes his Arpita๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2. Tragic ending Dev coming in the end of episode and  Avdesh dies๐Ÿ˜ญ

But  iam still surprised how  Avdesh still think that she is  Arpita????

Is this true LOVE???

STRANGE๐Ÿ˜•

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank U Nandu Di.. Me now thinking dat, While taking Revenge frm Avi, BJ's khel wud cum ahead & Pihu wud shift her focuss to Her.
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gud mring all๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜Š

i really felt bad to see avi he is so truthful and phiu is lieing this much
may be haveli me aane ke baad arpi ki memory vapas aa jaye may be possiable
but hats off to ashish acting and emotins๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

but bj and pj puzzled๐Ÿ˜ˆ