Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita (Page 8)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ Ashu di

i have to get results yet Ouch LOL

bye bye 

take care

love you Hug

@ Nandu di

bye bye 

take care

love you Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Bye Priya Hug

Hug
Hug
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Bye girls, have a great lunch or dinner or good night sleep. Our time difference confuses me sometimes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Byee nandu di..

Byee ashu di..

Take care..Love ya

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Bye Nandu, your family are lucky that you are making them dinner. My  mom gets lazy by dinner time and so I have to make my own dinner because apparently I'm old enough.

LOLLOLLOL
Give ur Mom a break...WinkLOLLOL
Sidda dear, nandini's son is three years old...LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Really I thought her son was an adolescent. Sorry for my mistake. Don't mind my complaining, I'm the baby of my family and I whine to my mom. But she just ignores me and moves on with her life. I will try to give her a break but can't make any promises.

_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hai Nandu darling Hug
Thanks for the wonderful update with ur awesome comments.

Hello Every oneBig smile
Finally Pihu at Haweli.Big smile
BY showing her entry the way she knocked and entered in the dark night with theBG music as if its a ghost coming back  (as CB said before me felt the same as she left in the dark night and entered just like woken up from dead) the CV's hinting its  just Arpi .
If its only Pihu then why did she come back as Arpi?(ofcourse we know that she want to take revenge from Avi)
Oh oh oh Wait a minute!!!
Now i understand(if anybody remember that Arpi comes back to take revenge from BJ and Avi too, i cant remember the date )Now the CV's exactly showing that Pihu aka Arpi coming back to take  revenge from Avi/BJ. We all blabbered that coz she want him to suffer the way he made her to suffer etc...
Pihu taken an oath of revenge in the temple in front of Goddes.
We all knew ppl who taken an oath  succeed only when they supported by God. God supports only truth. So be happy guys , she cannot take any revenge from Avi , who was innocent(though he was resposnsible for her death one or the other way by leaving the innocent wife)as we know he didn't do anything wrong to her&mamaji 's family.
Best part of the epi was the way BJ&PJ counting their days.
There will be no answer from the CV's how Pihu knows about Arpi  as she was very accurate in every detail  being Arpi so far.Me thinks she collected bits and pieces her convos with Avi and Bj.
First thing the way she pronounced BJ as "Didi".and "Haweli ki Choti bahu wapas aagayi"
Second Avdeshji, Ammaji.
Here she was showing her split personality.She maintained her same persona as before even though she suffered a lot before leaving haweli and after back as Pihu.
She used to respect her elders, even Bj did ill treatment to her since day 1 she entered haweli, Arpi never treated her in that way as Bj did , coz of her naiveness, respect for elders.
At the same time as she came back to take revenge(me say not  so harsh at heart though)not to hurt but to teach them a lession for life so that they never go back to the old ways.Me thinksWink
Me guessing knowing well her nature she wont give any  answer directly to BJ. Coz she is not Pihu, but Arpi, who became strong with circumstances to fight against all odds but not by loosing her temper, or by  rudeness or  not by loosing her values. Pihu/Arpi will trap BJ in her own web with her soft and kind nature just like she used to do. But the difference is this time  Avi was here for her 24/7 ,not just for stalking but believing in her each and every word. There will be no mistrust anymore. He knows a single word of mistrust cost him almost a love for life.
So here she is going to use the same to distroy him unfortunately. But this is going to help her to find Bj's true face , as now Pihu find that if she wants to stay at haweli, she needs to be careful with BJ. So she has to play more drama with BJ by forgetting  of taking revenge from Avi for a while.
By that time Pihu herself knows who was behind Arpi's socalled killing. So guys cheer up!!!.Big smile
Here the victim of her revenge will be finally BJ&PJ.Big smile
But BJ was in worry and was in hurry to made the same mistake she did before.
So what she will plan this time to kill Arpita/Pihu.?
Im afraid would BJ do something to Mama's family members to bring the truth out of Pihu.?
Coz they r just like parents to Pihu.
Before she does something to Pihu, Bj will do something bad  with the Mama's family,me really afraid of it now . Hope they left Lallanpur on the same night.
Or Bj will bring Rai's family to haweli  as Pihu didn't seen Rai's family before and will put her to test whether its Pihu or Arpi.Me guessing like that.
Since we know how wicked woman this BJ was , we all looking forward to see her game to an end. Guys the counting of her days and the show started now. Hope the CV's wont ruin the show in the end as ODB saying his heart tells him that she is his Arpi , so its Arpi only in the end.WinkBig smile

Edited by BenNevis - 16 May 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55coolguy3--Lalz--_nandiniSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update luv!! *hug*...i think Ashish did a fabulous job...when he hugged her...omg...it was so real and genuine...know what i mean! he was totally the scene stealer for me in todays episode...

JAZ

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index