Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita (Page 6)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Ashu ...Vista's "ODB" has become as famous as Ashish on the forum Big smile U'l find everyone calling Avi n Ashish as ODB Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaSidda8remosalsa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey NandiniHug

Thanks so much for the update...u r the bestSmile

So the games have begun...Ouch...oh my poor Avdesh...as if one plotting scheming woman was not enough in his life, here comes another one...Angry

Surely the longer the she stays at the haveli, the more she would understand that ODB is not to be blamed,,,Ermm

Hey Vista Hug

Thanx Dear Embarrassed Ya the dirty games have begun. @ Bold, thats so true and sad. Poor boy, really feeling bad for him. I wish Pihu doesnt play with his emotions by playing the game of love with him Ouch 

True, true...

I know it is kind of late to look for logic now, but can you imagine an unmarried girl, leaving her guardians house in the dark of night to go pose as somebody's wife...????ShockedShocked

Not a peep from  MamajiShockedShocked...(not that I want him there, but thinking logically he would be beside himself and out looking for her...)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8remosalsa

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey Vista di Hug

i need your help and can i pm you please Embarrassed

@ Ashu di

i am fine and completed my studies finally D'oh 

BenNevisVistaaSidda8remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Ashu ...Vista's "ODB" has become as famous as Ashish on the forum Big smile U'l find everyone calling Avi n Ashish as ODB Embarrassed
i saw many using this wordConfusedConfused, but thought may be its for somethingConfusedConfused..as i was just reading the update...cause of less time, & hardly could read all the discussionsOuchOuch
but this weekBig smileBig smile..i have ample timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so i am balancing it with allTongueLOL

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update...

Poor Avi ... feeling bad dat he wud b punished 4 smth he has not done...was hoping dey wud remarry as he said dey shd hv a new start ...but me also not understand how did she know how Arpi use 2 talk n behave ..Cv's r really confusing (wished she is actually Arpi ...hope she softens towards Avi n dont want Dev 2 come again ...it shd b AVITA  all d way...

Bhootni giving murderous luk 2 PJ made me laugh n me thought ' yeh toh gaya kaam se ' LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hope Bhootni blurts out 2 Pihu wat she did 2 Arpi n wat she's doing wid Avi , atleast challenge Pihu dat she wont b able 2 create any misunderstanding b/w AVi n her or smth n then Pihu finds dat Avi is innocent n just a puppet of Bhootni ...Hope v get a happy AVITA ending...

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Hey PriyaSmile...sure...how can I be of service to you?Smile

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hey Vista di Hug

i need your help and can i pm you please Embarrassed

@ Ashu di

i am fine and completed my studies finally D'oh 
wow, thats good PriyaClapStarClap..so abt future now noCool

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

@Vistaa...ohh ODBWink.nice nameDay DreamingLOL
thks HugHug 
yaa i am gud...official nowCoolLOL

@Nandu...looks like Pihu now will be playing games only with AvdheshCry, till she knows the realityDisapprove

Its gonna be so sad to see that Cry The girl with the same face but different intentions. One lived to Love him and the other is determined to destroy him Cry Hope she realises the reality soon and starts getting soft towards Avi.

Was wondering where my Valentine has vanished today Confused CB usually stays online at this hour and am not there. Today am here n she's missing Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8Vistaayoga23priyaremosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index