Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita (Page 4)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Ya thats true ...her swearing an oath at the temple does imply that she's not Arpi Ouch But u never know with the cvs Ashu ...they might bring out any story out of the blue moon WinkLOL I jst hope that we dont get to see any tragic end of the storyConfused
yaa..i agree with u hereApprove

yaa no more tragic endOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nandu. Sometimes I felt that she was Pihu and other times Arpi like how she addressed BJ and Avi. I really hope she is Arpi but the cvs are confusing us. Anyways, it's fun to see BJ in misery. She is going to get a scolding from Avi for trying to kick out Pihu. Pihu is playing smart but I don't want her to hurt Avi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55NVBGKYcoolguy3_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priyaremosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Thanks for the great update Nandu...even as confusing as the Arpi/Pihu identity is glad to see that she is atleast in the haveli...she is finally going to be able to expose BJ's evil ways to Avi. Hopefully this new Arpi/Pihu stands up to BJ, and this time Avi starts to question BJ's motives and reasoning. Like some other members I also think that it will be hard for Arpi not to fall in love with Avi when she comes to know that he is innocent of everything other then questioning his wifes fidelity... looking forward to some romantic scenesEmbarrassed

True Neela ...The good thing is that atleast she's in the haveli now and we'l get to see more scenes of Avi-Arpi/Pihu Embarrassed Instead of the drama of the Krantilal family. That was getting too boring Sleepy I too think that this Arpi wud expose Bj bfr Avi. Cant wait to see the end of this Bj. We were jst discussing that its very hard for this Arpi to keep herself away from the Innocent Loving Avi, for long.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYcoolguy3BenNevisSidda8

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Nandu...Is Rai family fully out of pic?

Hi PriyaHug..how r u?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by remosalsa - 16 May 2011 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

yaa 4 hrsLOLLOL..till that time i finished my half cooking tooWinkLOL

yaa this week i will beBig smileBig smile, as hubby in morning shiftClapDancingLOL

yaa her lusty desires..the most shocking promoAngryShockedAngryShocked, ever we hadAngry...still that if video is thr in video secLOL

i guess that time avi will be fully shatteredCryCry, & even she is behind Arpi's death too noCryCry..how will he react to all thisOuchCry
ohh poor Avdhesh..he needs a hug frm us allHug
[/QUOTE]

Ya tht video is still there. We were all so excited to watch tht epi and tht video got uploaded much bfr the show got telecastedLOL It was so exciting to see it but after watching the whole thing, i felt like breaking my pc in anger AngryAngry Wat a dirty woman Angry

True Ashu ...he needs a big hug from us ...come lets go WinkLOL

coolguy3Sidda8remosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks for the update Nandu. Sometimes I felt that she was Pihu and other times Arpi like how she addressed BJ and Avi. I really hope she is Arpi but the cvs are confusing us. Anyways, it's fun to see BJ in misery. She is going to get a scolding from Avi for trying to kick out Pihu. Pihu is playing smart but I don't want her to hurt Avi.

Hey Sidda Hug

Its really annoying to see this confusion between ARPI n Pihu Ouch But Pihu is much more smarter than Arpi. She wud soon identify the true face of Bj and then it wud be grt to see the the end of Bj. Ya it was so much fun to see the scared faces of Pj n Bj LOL

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Ya tht video is still there. We were all so excited to watch tht epi and tht video got uploaded much bfr the show got telecastedLOL It was so exciting to see it but after watching the whole thing, i felt like breaking my pc in anger AngryAngry Wat a dirty woman Angry

True Ashu ...he needs a big hug from us ...come lets go WinkLOL
yaa Nandu, i knowLOL...we were shocked to see itShocked..later all turned into her dreadful dreamOuchOuch.we wanted it to happen in reality, so that Avi can see her true faceBig smileLOL
yaa she didn't even think of he being a devarOuch

& Lal Singh's also truth is not told fully..how he killed Avi's bro & fatherConfusedConfused

yaa Nandu, we will go to himWinkWink..u can reach fastWink..i have to wait nowCryLOL, cause now i need Indian visaCryCry, to come to IndiaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...LOLLOL
now i have to apply for my Indian visaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Nandu...Is Rai family fully out of pic?

Hi PriyaHug..how r u?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ya Ashu ...The Rai family is completely out of the picture now Unhappy I had read somewhere tht Simple has left the show for some personal reasons. But thing now with Arpi back in the haveli, Snake Rai n his family might also be shown Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index