Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nandu for the wonderful update so BJ's PJ's truths to be out soon.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks Nandi.
Wow finally Pihu has done something good, she is going to teach Bhaoji a lesson, although it will be at the expense of Avdesh but you have to be cruel to be kind.

I am sure Pihu will start remembering she is Arpita in no time. I dun care CVs, you better make sure Pihu is Arpita or else !!!!!  I'll be very upset 😡

Pihu has to be Arpita!!!!!!
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG what an epi! Ab is bahuji ki watt lage ghi! Go Pihu...i mean Arpi!

Although bahuji is going to be ruined I seriously do not know if Pihu is actually Pihu or Arpi with memory loss!

Thanks you for th eupdate nandini!
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vrish @pink
We all knew that Mamaji being  a professor& Social worker, naturally used to talk alot and give bhashans as he used to give to his students and son.
How can he leave that role though he retired now, but used to do same that na.
He not only like to give bhashans to his family or Avi, goons but where ever he goes , he does the same whether its police station, the temple's water  tank issue, whatever comes on his way.

If they not playing drama then what they been doing so far?
Do u think he left Dev's missing issue&Pihu's sudden leaving the house coz they r just orphans?
Whom he thought as his own then ,how can he leave them like that?
Even we did not see they tried to find the where abouts of Dev and Pihu.
He been used to say fight like Gandhiji &Nehru ji till the truth wins in the end, then how can he gives up so easily?
Or do u think the CV's have less time so that they cannot concentrate on this issue with Mamaji?
U might have observed that why mamaji was in hurry to leave Lallanpur so sudden when they assume Dev got murdered?
What is the use leaving Lallanpur ? Do u think Mamaji leaving the town will save his family from all kinds of crisis they facing since they entered to this town?
We all no the reason they punished for ?
Its only Pihu the reason why they been believing Avi behind this whatever happen to them.
Atleast they might have an idea she might been to Haweli to confront Avi.Then why didn't show up at haweli?
Me been thinking they know this is what should happen , so that she can enter haweli with some reason and might thinking their job was done and rest of the story its only in Pihu's hands.
Other wise no one let her to enter the haweli (except Avi).
But want to see what will do next , will they leave Lallanpur or Bj will do something to their family to bring the truth out whether she is Arpi or Pihu.Me thinks this is going to happen today. 

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nandini,🤗

thanks for the update, I know I'm a day late but what can I do? the reading of this is always a pleasure so I hoard it till I can read it in peace!😃😉

Ok, so I'm still holding onto my theory it's Arpita, one very, very, very angry Arpi. This has always been her plan to come back to the haveli under another ID so she can unmask bhootni...at the same really ram it home to the love of her life what it means to truly love and lose, by your own hand!!👏👏😉😆

Yay!! Arpi back where she belongs -------- now sweetie please do offer a crumb now and again to ODB Avdesh, he is begining to look like a half-wit with his constant yearning and banked passion looks your way...😉😉😆😆

Loved Pihu's greeting to Bhootni, such a sanskari girl...😉...and don't forget that challenging look she shot bhootni when picking those pieces of glass up...I'm sure bhootni's words from the terrace (come back to Avdesh's life if you can..etc) was flashing through Arpi's mind but off course the CVs couldn't show that otherwise we would know, so all they could show was that fleeting look...

Oh the end is near, all will be revealed and we will be left sighing and yearning for the story that was GKD.👏
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago