Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita - Page 7

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Sidda8

Bye Nandu, your family are lucky that you are making them dinner. My  mom gets lazy by dinner time and so I have to make my own dinner because apparently I'm old enough.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Give ur Mom a break...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sidda dear, nandini's son is three years old...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Really I thought her son was an adolescent. Sorry for my mistake. Don't mind my complaining, I'm the baby of my family and I whine to my mom. But she just ignores me and moves on with her life. I will try to give her a break but can't make any promises.

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai Nandu darling πŸ€—
Thanks for the wonderful update with ur awesome comments.

Hello Every oneπŸ˜ƒ
Finally Pihu at Haweli.πŸ˜ƒ
BY showing her entry the way she knocked and entered in the dark night with theBG music as if its a ghost coming back  (as CB said before me felt the same as she left in the dark night and entered just like woken up from dead) the CV's hinting its  just Arpi .
If its only Pihu then why did she come back as Arpi?(ofcourse we know that she want to take revenge from Avi)
Oh oh oh Wait a minute!!!
Now i understand(if anybody remember that Arpi comes back to take revenge from BJ and Avi too, i cant remember the date )Now the CV's exactly showing that Pihu aka Arpi coming back to take  revenge from Avi/BJ. We all blabbered that coz she want him to suffer the way he made her to suffer etc...
Pihu taken an oath of revenge in the temple in front of Goddes.
We all knew ppl who taken an oath  succeed only when they supported by God. God supports only truth. So be happy guys , she cannot take any revenge from Avi , who was innocent(though he was resposnsible for her death one or the other way by leaving the innocent wife)as we know he didn't do anything wrong to her&mamaji 's family.
Best part of the epi was the way BJ&PJ counting their days.
There will be no answer from the CV's how Pihu knows about Arpi  as she was very accurate in every detail  being Arpi so far.Me thinks she collected bits and pieces her convos with Avi and Bj.
First thing the way she pronounced BJ as "Didi".and "Haweli ki Choti bahu wapas aagayi"
Second Avdeshji, Ammaji.
Here she was showing her split personality.She maintained her same persona as before even though she suffered a lot before leaving haweli and after back as Pihu.
She used to respect her elders, even Bj did ill treatment to her since day 1 she entered haweli, Arpi never treated her in that way as Bj did , coz of her naiveness, respect for elders.
At the same time as she came back to take revenge(me say not  so harsh at heart though)not to hurt but to teach them a lession for life so that they never go back to the old ways.Me thinksπŸ˜‰
Me guessing knowing well her nature she wont give any  answer directly to BJ. Coz she is not Pihu, but Arpi, who became strong with circumstances to fight against all odds but not by loosing her temper, or by  rudeness or  not by loosing her values. Pihu/Arpi will trap BJ in her own web with her soft and kind nature just like she used to do. But the difference is this time  Avi was here for her 24/7 ,not just for stalking but believing in her each and every word. There will be no mistrust anymore. He knows a single word of mistrust cost him almost a love for life.
So here she is going to use the same to distroy him unfortunately. But this is going to help her to find Bj's true face , as now Pihu find that if she wants to stay at haweli, she needs to be careful with BJ. So she has to play more drama with BJ by forgetting  of taking revenge from Avi for a while.
By that time Pihu herself knows who was behind Arpi's socalled killing. So guys cheer up!!!.πŸ˜ƒ
Here the victim of her revenge will be finally BJ&PJ.πŸ˜ƒ
But BJ was in worry and was in hurry to made the same mistake she did before.
So what she will plan this time to kill Arpita/Pihu.?
Im afraid would BJ do something to Mama's family members to bring the truth out of Pihu.?
Coz they r just like parents to Pihu.
Before she does something to Pihu, Bj will do something bad  with the Mama's family,me really afraid of it now . Hope they left Lallanpur on the same night.
Or Bj will bring Rai's family to haweli  as Pihu didn't seen Rai's family before and will put her to test whether its Pihu or Arpi.Me guessing like that.
Since we know how wicked woman this BJ was , we all looking forward to see her game to an end. Guys the counting of her days and the show started now. Hope the CV's wont ruin the show in the end as ODB saying his heart tells him that she is his Arpi , so its Arpi only in the end.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

thanks for the update luv!! *hug*...i think Ashish did a fabulous job...when he hugged her...omg...it was so real and genuine...know what i mean! he was totally the scene stealer for me in todays episode...

JAZ

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First question - where on earth did Kranti & family disappear?  Just b'cos Pihu writes them a letter, they give up?  When they are likely to guess that she's gone to Avdesh's haveli, so that it should be easy to find him.  And they didn't show Dev either today.  If he's still alive, shouldn't BJ's goons be feeding him?  I found it a bit disconcerting that they didn't show any of those 4 @ all.

Like I said earlier, I don't think it's Arpi - it's Pihu only, and she's using these lines in order to play mind games w/ all the family members.  She has no clue that BJ is behind her family's misery, but as the cliche goes, same difference: she wants to wreck vengence on the entire family.  She may, just may, spare Ammaji, but other than her, she'll wreck havoc w/ every member of the family.  Hope she does.  She's probably figured a few things about Arpita from whatever she's heard, and is now acting the part.  What makes her job easier is Avi confessing things to her and in the process, filling in the blanks for her.  Too good!!!

I don't mind Pihu, assuming it's her, playing w/ Avdesh's emotions - I want her to rip apart his faith particularly in BJ by helping him discover the truth about her.  Hopefully, he does her some serious permanent damage, b4 Pihu discovers that Dev is still alive and reveals that to Avdesh.  So far, Avdesh has been blindly trusting BJ and going after red herrings like Natte Thakur, who's gone god knows where, so it's important to give him a zor ka jhatka. 

I loved how Pihu made her entry - disturbing everyone, including Ammaji.  I hated Pihu touching BJ's feet - she should be touching her with her feet.  It would also be out of character for Arpi, who'd be more likely to greet Ammaji b4 she greeted BJ that way.  But I found the look on Avi's face amusing - looked like he was seeing Yamraj! πŸ˜†  But Pihu did such a perfect job acting Arpi - telling him how his love has won 🀣 and I loved her double entendres, like how she's there to pay him back. πŸ˜† Only thing - I'm not sure I like her doing the same thing to Ammaji, but I guess it's necessary if her plan is to work.  But when BJ & PJ went back into their room, Pihu still looked slyly not @ them, but @ Avdesh.  If it was Arpita, she'd have looked @ them, in order to deliver them the message that she was Arpita, not Pihu.

BJ's final question to PJ was bizarre - she knows that she was the one who had sent them the bloody shirt, so if she assumes that it's Pihu, she should also guess that Pihu is back here for revenge.

The way today's story went, I think that logically, there can be only 2 endings.  In both cases, Pihu is Pihu, not Arpita.  In one of them, Arpi is actually dead, and at the end of it all, Avdesh finds out about everything and is killed, after killing BJ, PJ and maybe even Pihu & Dev.  In the other case, Arpita too is alive, comes and joins Pihu and tells them everything about BJ, including her plots against Pihu, and that ends up w/ BJ being either killed or arrested.  I don't think that there is any scope left for Pihu to be Arpita.

I'd prefer it to be the latter, and the serial to end w/ both Pihu & Arpita alive, but different girls.  Oh, and Dev too.
Vr15h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_nandini

Hey Ashu πŸ€—

Hey Rosh πŸ€—

Hey CB πŸ€— and everyone who's online πŸ€—

I too am feeling highly pissed off with the cvs for continuing this suspense between Pihu n Arpi. Today also it was very confusing. All the time she was talking of revenge, i felt it was meant for Bj but then she also gave those evil looks at Avi. And above all she comes in and starts behaving and talking exactly like Arpi. Calling Didi, Avdeshji, Ammaji ... Am so damn confused now πŸ˜•

And yes ...Bj's n Pj's colourless faces were worth watching πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

This one is pretty simple - since Pihu knows what BJ was, and can guess that Ammaji is Avdesh's mom, she'd guess that Arpita used to call her Ammaji.  The normal way a devrani calls her jethani is didi, so that would be easy too.  Then aside from those, she just has to observe what Avdesh calls the others, and that'll be complete.

Her real task is now - playing mind games w/ everyone in the family, and wreck havoc.  From the precap, I think that tomorrow will be Avdesh's first clue that something is fishy about BJ.

But too many people are missing - Tanmay, Kranti & family, Dev, and I'm not counting Natte Thakur.  Or our CB's fav Lal Singh. πŸ˜†

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-remosalsa

looks like now Bhouji, will confess her all crimes front of Avi😈😍..& this may even lead to abt Dev's death exposure too, & all her karnamas frm start till end😎

& if Pihu is not Arpi, then i guess cv's will make pair as Avi-PihuπŸ˜•, at end after all revealations..

but i want her to be Arpi, who loved Avdhesh😍

If Pihu is not Arpi, I do not want her paired w/ Avdesh, since unlike Arpi, she doesn't even like, much less love him.  If she is not Arpi, I want her to either get Dev back or return to her Mama.  Otherwise, it'll be a big injustice to her, even if BJ is exposed.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_Vrish_

First question - where on earth did Kranti & family disappear?  Just b'cos Pihu writes them a letter, they give up?  When they are likely to guess that she's gone to Avdesh's haveli, so that it should be easy to find him.  And they didn't show Dev either today.  If he's still alive, shouldn't BJ's goons be feeding him?  I found it a bit disconcerting that they didn't show any of those 4 @ all.

Like I said earlier, I don't think it's Arpi - it's Pihu only, and she's using these lines in order to play mind games w/ all the family members.  She has no clue that BJ is behind her family's misery, but as the cliche goes, same difference: she wants to wreck vengence on the entire family.  She may, just may, spare Ammaji, but other than her, she'll wreck havoc w/ every member of the family.  Hope she does.  She's probably figured a few things about Arpita from whatever she's heard, and is now acting the part.  What makes her job easier is Avi confessing things to her and in the process, filling in the blanks for her.  Too good!!!

I don't mind Pihu, assuming it's her, playing w/ Avdesh's emotions - I want her to rip apart his faith particularly in BJ by helping him discover the truth about her.  Hopefully, he does her some serious permanent damage, b4 Pihu discovers that Dev is still alive and reveals that to Avdesh.  So far, Avdesh has been blindly trusting BJ and going after red herrings like Natte Thakur, who's gone god knows where, so it's important to give him a zor ka jhatka. 

I loved how Pihu made her entry - disturbing everyone, including Ammaji.  I hated Pihu touching BJ's feet - she should be touching her with her feet.  It would also be out of character for Arpi, who'd be more likely to greet Ammaji b4 she greeted BJ that way.  But I found the look on Avi's face amusing - looked like he was seeing Yamraj! πŸ˜†  But Pihu did such a perfect job acting Arpi - telling him how his love has won 🀣 and I loved her double entendres, like how she's there to pay him back. πŸ˜† Only thing - I'm not sure I like her doing the same thing to Ammaji, but I guess it's necessary if her plan is to work.  But when BJ & PJ went back into their room, Pihu still looked slyly not @ them, but @ Avdesh.  If it was Arpita, she'd have looked @ them, in order to deliver them the message that she was Arpita, not Pihu.

BJ's final question to PJ was bizarre - she knows that she was the one who had sent them the bloody shirt, so if she assumes that it's Pihu, she should also guess that Pihu is back here for revenge.

The way today's story went, I think that logically, there can be only 2 endings.  In both cases, Pihu is Pihu, not Arpita.  In one of them, Arpi is actually dead, and at the end of it all, Avdesh finds out about everything and is killed, after killing BJ, PJ and maybe even Pihu & Dev.  In the other case, Arpita too is alive, comes and joins Pihu and tells them everything about BJ, including her plots against Pihu, and that ends up w/ BJ being either killed or arrested.  I don't think that there is any scope left for Pihu to be Arpita.

I'd prefer it to be the latter, and the serial to end w/ both Pihu & Arpita alive, but different girls.  Oh, and Dev too.

Hai VrishπŸ˜ƒ
Loved ur wonderful analysis.πŸ‘β­οΈ
@pink
Me keep blabbering since day 1 they entered the story, that they r playing a drama with Avi& BJ.
And mesay even Dev is part of this too.But unfortunately he was abducted by Bj's goons and was kept in the Haweli cellar.Mamaji knows where she been to?Then what's the need to find her?Me say the same  till the end.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Im totally agree with what u said about Pihu@red.
But one Q.
Why did they brought this Pihu and made her look alike when Avi believes she is his own Arpita.
Just to expose Bootni's real face?Then They should have used RV's character in the end telling how BJ made the deal to arrest Arpi.Then the whole story of BJ would come out.
 To exploit someone's innocence and trust to destroy them for no reason?Just To torture Avi&its viewers?who love Arpita with heart and soul.
Then it wont make any sense killing Arpi and bringing a look alike into the most wonderful story sofar(My POV).
Then why the CV's making the lead that he is not only brainless but also his conscience &heart also wrong too ?
Then what about the Love between the leads when each others  pain they used to feel even before they expressed ? What about the soul connection that makes the love so powerful?
If the Cv's made her just Pihu then me will throw a truckful rotten eggs ( as it is hot summer more chances of free rotten eggs from the poultry industry)on the Channel office.😑
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
BenNevis

I think both Arpita & Pihu are alive, and Avdesh knows that Arpita is alive, and since he can't find her anywhere, he thinks Pihu is Arpi.  Or that he's so tormented by her disappearance that he can't think straight, and so he's after Pihu.

Getting 2 doubles here, helps increase the mystery, since there are 4 possibilities - both being alive, both being dead, only Arpi being alive or only Pihu being alive.  Of these, both being dead is wrong, and so it has to be one of the other 3 options.  However, if Pihu is dead, why, and more importantly, how, can Arpita know her and pretend to be her w/ Kranti & family?  And why agree to marry Dev?  So honestly, I think only 2 options are both being alive, or only Pihu being alive.

If only Pihu is alive, this story is headed for a tragedy - if the CVs end up Pihu w/ Avi, it will be a travesty instead.  If both are alive, we may have the happy ending that we wanted.  A fitting end would be Avita attending and supporting the wedding of Dev & Pihu.
koko55 thumbnail
i think she is arpita only my heart told me that