16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Ashu ...Vista's "ODB" has become as famous as Ashish on the forum πŸ˜ƒ U'l find everyone calling Avi n Ashish as ODB 😳
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Vista πŸ€—

Thanx Dear 😳 Ya the dirty games have begun. @ Bold, thats so true and sad. Poor boy, really feeling bad for him. I wish Pihu doesnt play with his emotions by playing the game of love with him  

True, true...

I know it is kind of late to look for logic now, but can you imagine an unmarried girl, leaving her guardians house in the dark of night to go pose as somebody's wife...????😲😲

Not a peep from  Mamaji😲😲...(not that I want him there, but thinking logically he would be beside himself and out looking for her...)

Hey Vista di πŸ€—

i need your help and can i pm you please πŸ˜³

@ Ashu di

i am fine and completed my studies finally  

Ashu ...Vista's "ODB" has become as famous as Ashish on the forum πŸ˜ƒ U'l find everyone calling Avi n Ashish as ODB 😳
i saw many using this wordπŸ˜•πŸ˜•, but thought may be its for somethingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..as i was just reading the update...cause of less time, & hardly could read all the discussions
but this weekπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..i have ample timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so i am balancing it with allπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Thanks 4 d update...

Poor Avi ... feeling bad dat he wud b punished 4 smth he has not done...was hoping dey wud remarry as he said dey shd hv a new start ...but me also not understand how did she know how Arpi use 2 talk n behave ..Cv's r really confusing (wished she is actually Arpi ...hope she softens towards Avi n dont want Dev 2 come again ...it shd b AVITA  all d way...

Bhootni giving murderous luk 2 PJ made me laugh n me thought ' yeh toh gaya kaam se ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope Bhootni blurts out 2 Pihu wat she did 2 Arpi n wat she's doing wid Avi , atleast challenge Pihu dat she wont b able 2 create any misunderstanding b/w AVi n her or smth n then Pihu finds dat Avi is innocent n just a puppet of Bhootni ...Hope v get a happy AVITA ending...

Hey Priya😊...sure...how can I be of service to you?😊

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hey Vista di πŸ€—

i need your help and can i pm you please πŸ˜³

@ Ashu di

i am fine and completed my studies finally  
wow, thats good PriyaπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘..so abt future now no😎
Originally posted by remosalsa

@Vistaa...ohh ODBπŸ˜‰.nice nameπŸ˜πŸ˜†
thks πŸ€—πŸ€— 
yaa i am gud...official nowπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

@Nandu...looks like Pihu now will be playing games only with Avdhesh😭, till she knows the realityπŸ˜’

Its gonna be so sad to see that 😭 The girl with the same face but different intentions. One lived to Love him and the other is determined to destroy him 😭 Hope she realises the reality soon and starts getting soft towards Avi.

Was wondering where my Valentine has vanished today πŸ˜• CB usually stays online at this hour and am not there. Today am here n she's missing πŸ˜•

Its gonna be so sad to see that 😭 The girl with the same face but different intentions. One lived to Love him and the other is determined to destroy him 😭 Hope she realises the reality soon and starts getting soft towards Avi.

Was wondering where my Valentine has vanished today πŸ˜• CB usually stays online at this hour and am not there. Today am here n she's missing πŸ˜•
i was wondering abt CB too...usually she stays to discuss onlineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³, today she is missingConfusedConfused..only at first pg she discussed & later wentConfused & even shows offline tooConfusedConfused

yaa, as she is Pihu not Arpi...1 thing she can do is ans Bhouji directlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, & understand her games😊😊
Originally posted by coolguy3

Thanks 4 d update...

Poor Avi ... feeling bad dat he wud b punished 4 smth he has not done...was hoping dey wud remarry as he said dey shd hv a new start ...but me also not understand how did she know how Arpi use 2 talk n behave ..Cv's r really confusing (wished she is actually Arpi ...hope she softens towards Avi n dont want Dev 2 come again ...it shd b AVITA  all d way...

Bhootni giving murderous luk 2 PJ made me laugh n me thought ' yeh toh gaya kaam se ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope Bhootni blurts out 2 Pihu wat she did 2 Arpi n wat she's doing wid Avi , atleast challenge Pihu dat she wont b able 2 create any misunderstanding b/w AVi n her or smth n then Pihu finds dat Avi is innocent n just a puppet of Bhootni ...Hope v get a happy AVITA ending...

Hey CG,

Ur last prediction came true and i really wish that this one too comes true 😳 Bj-Pj's faces were worthwatching but guess we'r gonna see them like this from now. As the show is approaching its end, now Bj's plans wud fall flat bfr Arpi. And soon she wud be barefaced.πŸ˜ƒ