Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello All πŸ€— Welcome to Today's Written Updates

The scene opens at Pihu leaving the temple taking an Oath to pay Shraddhanjali to Dev by avenging against Avi

At the haveli, Avi is sitting upset in his room n his dinner is lying untouched . Bj comes in and sits by him. She asks Avi to take care of himself and not neglect his health. Avi says he's fine and Bj says, Then why didn't u take ur dinner? She goes n gets the plate n tries to feed him but Avi refuses to eat. Bj gets annoyed and says 'What do u think, tht girl wud come back if u go on ur hunger strike. Avi looks at her n says 'Arpi is not dead. She is alive but jst bit annoyed. But am sure that one day my Love wud bring her back. She wud definitely come back to me soon.

Bj gets annoyed to hear Avi n she leaves the room, pushing the plate aside (It was much needed for this woman😑...wanted to feed Avi like a baby again)😑

In the mid of the night, there is a knock at the Haveli's Gates. The goons, Pj, Bj, Avi, Ammaji get up and come to the hall to see who's there. The goons open the gate and Pihu walks into the haveli. She pushes the door open and comes to light. Pj n Bj loose their colours to see her. They are shocked n scared. (Bj-Pj looking at her as if they've seen a ghost) 🀣 Ammaji is extremely happy and Avi gets surprised n full of emotions.

Pihu walks into Avi and then suddenly moves towards Bj. She touches her feets and says 'Didi, the Choti Bahu of the haveli is back.(Haillaa Didi !!!) πŸ˜²Please bless me so that no such situations arise in future which compel me to leave this haveli again. Bj is shocked to hear her words. (Well if its Pihu then how did she know all this?? )πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Pihu turns back to Avi again who is standing happy and excited with tears in his eyes to see her. She tells him 'Avdeshji, see I've come back to u. Ur love has won n My anger has lost. I've come back for U. ur Love n Both of us. (Sweetiee plz don play this game of love with our Avi if ur not his Arpi)😭

Avi becomes very happy to hear her and hugs her tight. Pihu too hugs him back with passion. Avi tightens his grip and holds her tight with love (Awww how much i waited to see this romantic n cozy hug)😳 But Pihu tightens her fist in anger and thinks of something. Bj, standing at the back, has started to sweat in fear to see the hug.

Break

Avi tells Pihu'.I knew u'l come back to me. U cannot see me in this painful state for long. I am very Sorry for suspecting u but am so happy that u've forgiven me and came back to me. Avi falls on Pihu's feets and PIhu holds his hands and lifts her. She tells '.Avdeshji, I had to come. U have done a lot with me and I have to pay u back. (Pihu's Pun meaning talks wud make me go mad)

Bj looks up in shock to hear this and thinks as if this statement was meant for her. (Not jst Bj, I too felt so as if she was meaning to hit Bj with her talks)πŸ˜•

Ammaji calls Arpi and Pihu goes and sits near her. Ammaji says '.Its so nice to see u back in the haveli n my son's life. He had become so sad and pale without u. I hope now u both wud make a new beginning and Promise me that u wud never leave my Son, this Haveli n this Old woman again. Pihu assures Ammaji that she wud never ever leave them and go (seems cvs are hell bound to make us all pull out our hair till the show gets wrapped by this Pihu-Arpi confusion) 

Bj n Pj look more Maha confused and Maha scared. They leave the place in a hurry and slip into their closet, Bj's room.🀣

Avi stands very happy and elated to hear Arpi and looks at her with love. But Pihu gives him an evil smile😭

Break

Pihu comes to Avita's bedroom, where Avi has sticked Arpi's pics all over. She is surprised to see the pics and is abt to pick one when Avi enters the room. Pihu comes to him and Avi says 'Everyone told me that u wud never come back as ur dead. But my heart always told me that ur not Pihu but Arpi and wud surely come back to me one day. The last time we met was a dark night as I had suspected u for that idiot Ranvijay. But later did I realized that u were innocent and I cud not forgive myself. When I saw u, I knew that ur my Arpi and see today u've come back to my life. Now we'l start our life filled with Love. (Ashish once again stole the show away with his performance πŸ‘πŸ‘ What emotions and innocence on his face while watching Arpi ⭐️ He's the BestπŸ‘)

Avi holds her hands but Pihu feels uncomfy with the touch and she takes her hands off from Avi's. Avi is surprised and worried at this gesture of Pihu

In Bj's room, Bj shouts at Pj for not doing the work of killing Arpi, properly. Pj assures her that he had thrown her in water and she was dead by then but Bj shouts back that if she was dead then howcom is she here. And if she is not Arpi then nwhat the hell is she doing in this haveli. What cud be the reason for her coming here and pretending to be Arpi. (Now the end to Bj's evility is near)

Precap

Pihu is doing Puja at the temple in the haveli, dressed in Arpi's saree. Bj comes there and asks her 'Who are u and why have u come here? U cannot be Arpi cuz she's dead and dead don't come back. Pihu says 'Trust me ..Am Arpi. Bj tells her to stop her drama and leave the haveli immediately. She holds her by her arms and drags her out to throw her out of the haveli. Pihu is pleading her but she doesn't listen. Suddenly Avi stops her by calling .."Bhoujiii"!!!
Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks nanduπŸ€—..with last epi only i felt that now, Pihu to take badla of Dev will come to AviπŸ˜’
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Nandu! πŸ€—

I really felt very bad during the episode. How truthful were Avdesh's emotions and Pihu wants to pay with them? Can't CVs show us if its Arpi or Pihu? Its really annoying me to the core!

But all in all, Bhauji's expressions were worth watching!😎
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yayyy  yaar kabse waiting to blabber and i m holding myself

today i liked the episode

total confusion pihu or arpita

i didnt like the evil look she gave to avdesh while putting her head on ammajis lap

me thinks pihu wud realise avdesh is very innocent and he doesnt know what is happening

now snooping game starts

and that from precap its visible

she wud wonder why bahuji wants her out of the haveli so she wud shift her target to bahuji

bt it was funny to see color drained from both pandit and bahuji's face

her end is near 

pihu wud change thas for sure

and ashish no words to explain how  good he performed again

he is just like a bachha
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the way pihu entered haveli  it was as if a ghost has walked in..  story has moved ahead  but ye towards its end..  
--Lalz-- thumbnail
thanks nandu di πŸ˜Š

will get back..seein the epi n online
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's Pihu only, and she's now in w/ an elaborate plot to totally wreck this family.  And from the precap, I'm glad that BJ looks like she's about to be discovered.

I just hope Pihu attempts to create a chasm b/w Avdesh & BJ, and in the process, Avdesh ends up accidentally discovering the truth about BJ
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ashu πŸ€—

Hey Rosh πŸ€—

Hey CB πŸ€— and everyone who's online πŸ€—

I too am feeling highly pissed off with the cvs for continuing this suspense between Pihu n Arpi. Today also it was very confusing. All the time she was talking of revenge, i felt it was meant for Bj but then she also gave those evil looks at Avi. And above all she comes in and starts behaving and talking exactly like Arpi. Calling Didi, Avdeshji, Ammaji ... Am so damn confused now πŸ˜•

And yes ...Bj's n Pj's colourless faces were worth watching πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
looks like now Bhouji, will confess her all crimes front of Avi😈😍..& this may even lead to abt Dev's death exposure too, & all her karnamas frm start till end😎

& if Pihu is not Arpi, then i guess cv's will make pair as Avi-PihuπŸ˜•, at end after all revealations..

but i want her to be Arpi, who loved Avdhesh😍
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Ashu πŸ€—

Hey Rosh πŸ€—

Hey CB πŸ€— and everyone who's online πŸ€—

I too am feeling highly pissed off with the cvs for continuing this suspense between Pihu n Arpi. Today also it was very confusing. All the time she was talking of revenge, i felt it was meant for Bj but then she also gave those evil looks at Avi. And above all she comes in and starts behaving and talking exactly like Arpi. Calling Didi, Avdeshji, Ammaji ... Am so damn confused now

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
yaa this is really confusing nanduπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...cause only Arpi used to call bhouji didi😑, who doesn't even respected that relation😑

how does Pihu knows all thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•