Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

|Nabi'sCreationzCorner|[Close] (Page 34)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 20036

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
nabz sorry for commenting late...
i just loved the request...very good job done by u:)
and the whole update was fabalicious especvially Arti/Mayur
god those avis had to be my fav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radt.Nabi.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Nabi awesome update and you always dont forget to make something for me damon aviBlushing is beyond awesomeness and it is superb and that kriyansh avi is also great and i like ts wording whats your flavour

And Arti avis were too good and my sid bhaiya was awesome

But my personal fav will alws be Damon and u r rockstar as in every update u have something for me Embarrassed and will use it as it is freebieTongue

Thanx alot Nabi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Joined: 21 July 2010
Posts: 6359

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Suggestions...
Hritik from Just Dance...
Sanaya-Barun from Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam don...
Ankita from Preeto (only promo out) ... new show for imagine...
Raqesh-Riddhi from Maryada...
Jennifer Winget from the comedy show she is hosting on Star Plus

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

Yukti22 IF-Rockerz
Yukti22
Yukti22

Joined: 10 February 2010
Posts: 6899

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Its Awesome.Its Amazing.Its superb..Its mindblowing...Aur kuch bach gaya.LOL...ArTi and MN avis are justClap...and Ram Priya ones are freaking amazing girl...Rati's avis iske to kya kehne..I am gonna use it...


Edited by kash-mayur - 20 June 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 16314

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

nabz sorry for commenting late...
i just loved the request...very good job done by u:)
and the whole update was fabalicious especvially Arti/Mayur
god those avis had to be my fav
Thank u soo much Niks..Hug
.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 16314

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Nabi awesome update and you always dont forget to make something for me damon aviBlushing is beyond awesomeness and it is superb and that kriyansh avi is also great and i like ts wording whats your flavour

And Arti avis were too good and my sid bhaiya was awesome

But my personal fav will alws be Damon and u r rockstar as in every update u have something for me Embarrassed and will use it as it is freebieTongue

Thanx alot Nabi
Wow Sunshine..Cool
Thanks Sanju..Hug
Aap ke khatir will make more on Damon..
Wink
.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 16314

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash-mayur

Its Awesome.Its Amazing.Its superb..Its mindblowing...Aur kuch bach gaya.LOL...ArTi and MN avis are justClap...and Ram Priya ones are freaking amazing girl...Rati's avis iske to kya kehne..I am gonna use it...
Hayee..Blushing
Thank u ji..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 16314

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Suggestions...
Hritik from Just Dance...
Sanaya-Barun from Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam don...
Ankita from Preeto (only promo out) ... new show for imagine...
Raqesh-Riddhi from Maryada...
Jennifer Winget from the comedy show she is hosting on Star Plus
OK BOSS..Cool
Will try to make on some of them..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
mn Creations #2{R.Ud-104}ll-OPEN-ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: -Minha.N-   Replies: 811   Views: 43717

-Minha.N- 811 43717 03 October 2011 at 10:42am by AS..
~Karishma's Mansion#2[close] GRAND update p:86~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: karishma23   Replies: 724   Views: 31398

karishma23 724 31398 03 March 2011 at 3:37pm by bmtdluver
*Mona's Innovation #2*[CLOSE]Pg- 10, Maneet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: .:.MONA.:.   Replies: 94   Views: 5512

.:.MONA.:. 94 5512 30 September 2010 at 5:12am by --Doyel--
Bulbul's 5th shop:Close: NEW Maneet PG 85

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82

Author: bulbul123   Replies: 655   Views: 32557

bulbul123 655 32557 03 September 2010 at 11:35am by bulbul123
[Payal.Creations2] *Close* Next gall link: 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -iPayal-   Replies: 1174   Views: 51918

-iPayal- 1174 51918 24 August 2010 at 7:09pm by -bhootni-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index