India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New post on KW's wall on fb! (Page 3)

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i just hope if kw comes in pkyek then he should n't pair up with piya.he can do diffrent role.once in dmg cv try to pair kw aka sid with riddhima chalanging the main lead arman riddhima.which creat division among the dmg fans & leading the showe's ending.i hope pkyek cv does n't repat the same mistake by bringing a third person betwen a forever couple like abhiya.if they bring a third person betwen abhiya they will surely suffer just like dmg when dmg cv brings a third person betwen arman -riddhima.i like pkyek very much.it is one of my favourite tv show till today.i don't want to see pkyek is strugling for some unwise decision is taken by cv.i want to see pkyek is shining.
i have nothing against kw.he is a talanted actor.but i don't want to see him to pair up with piya in pkyek.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

i just hope if kw comes in pkyek then he should n't pair up with piya.he can do diffrent role.once in dmg cv try to pair kw aka sid with riddhima chalanging the main lead arman riddhima.which creat division among the dmg fans & leading the showe's ending.i hope pkyek cv does n't repat the same mistake by bringing a third person betwen a forever couple like abhiya.if they bring a third person betwen abhiya they will surely suffer just like dmg when dmg cv brings a third person betwen arman -riddhima.i like pkyek very much.it is one of my favourite tv show till today.i don't want to see pkyek is strugling for some unwise decision is taken by cv.i want to see pkyek is shining.
i have nothing against kw.he is a talanted actor.but i don't want to see him to pair up with piya in pkyek.
so true yaar hope 4 da bestSmile
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I like KW a lot. But in pkyek only abhiya for me. I dont want him to be paired with Piya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index