Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New post on KW's wall on fb! - Page 2

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: snowwhitegirl6

I was added on his friend list a year and half before😊 still Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890  i guess its his real fb account🤔 I hv no offence against abhiya fans😔 as i am too an abhiya fan😊 jst wanted to share the info as so many speculations are going on if thought it might help bt no offense against anyone 😊

i knw baby bt his posts are hidden and i like KW like anything and m following him after remix days
i just wanted to take confirmation as i dnt want my dreams to be broken
hope u undersatnd
 and welcome to d forum and m so sure u will njoy alot here😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
thanks alot dear for d link..but we can't see his wall...we r believing on u...i hope so he is d one...!!!
but dis time i hope dis is not an rumor...coz i read somewhere too...dat hanif hilal is d werewolf in d show.!
snowwhitegirl6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

i knw baby bt his posts are hidden and i like KW like anything and m following him after remix days
i just wanted to take confirmation as i dnt want my dreams to be broken
hope u undersatnd
 and welcome to d forum and m so sure u will njoy alot here😊

thanks 😊 i too hope that my journey in this forum will be great😊⭐️
😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: snowwhitegirl6

I was added on his friend list a year and half before😊 still Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890  i guess its his real fb account🤔 I hv no offence against abhiya fans😔 as i am too an abhiya fan😊 jst wanted to share the info as so many speculations are going on if thought it might help bt no offense against anyone 😊

its his real FB😆 but still i want KW to confirm himself😳 bcoz as per his latest interview he is not doing any show as of now🤔 lets wait for some article confirming this😊
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kal to pata chal hi jayega. Lets see.
i just hope if kw comes in pkyek then he should n't opposite with piya.he can do diffrent role.once in dmg cv try to pair kw aka sid with riddhima chalanging the main lead arman riddhima.which creat division among the dmg fans & leading the showe's ending.i hope pkyek cv does n't repat the same mistake by bringing a third person betwen a forever couple like abhiya.if they bring a third person betwen abhiya they will surely suffer just like dmg when dmg cv brings a third person betwen arman -riddhima.i like pkyek very much.it is one of my favourite tv show till today.i don't want to see pkyek is strugling for some unwise decision is taken by cv.i want to see pkyek is shining.
i have nothing against kw.he is a talanted actor.but i don't want to see him to pair up with piya in pkyek.
i just hope if kw comes in pkyek then he should n't pair up with piya.he can do diffrent role.once in dmg cv try to pair kw aka sid with riddhima chalanging the main lead arman riddhima.which creat division among the dmg fans & leading the showe's ending.i hope pkyek cv does n't repat the same mistake by bringing a third person betwen a forever couple like abhiya.if they bring a third person betwen abhiya they will surely suffer just like dmg when dmg cv brings a third person betwen arman -riddhima.i like pkyek very much.it is one of my favourite tv show till today.i don't want to see pkyek is strugling for some unwise decision is taken by cv.i want to see pkyek is shining.
i have nothing against kw.he is a talanted actor.but i don't want to see him to pair up with piya in pkyek.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

i just hope if kw comes in pkyek then he should n't pair up with piya.he can do diffrent role.once in dmg cv try to pair kw aka sid with riddhima chalanging the main lead arman riddhima.which creat division among the dmg fans & leading the showe's ending.i hope pkyek cv does n't repat the same mistake by bringing a third person betwen a forever couple like abhiya.if they bring a third person betwen abhiya they will surely suffer just like dmg when dmg cv brings a third person betwen arman -riddhima.i like pkyek very much.it is one of my favourite tv show till today.i don't want to see pkyek is strugling for some unwise decision is taken by cv.i want to see pkyek is shining.

so true yaar hope 4 da best😊
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like KW a lot. But in pkyek only abhiya for me. I dont want him to be paired with Piya.