New post on KW's wall on fb!

Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO guys!!😊 I am new to this forum and was reading the posts regarding karan and being in his friend list i jst checked his wall. Hereis what i found there Thought of sharing it with u all -" running in jungle in the night is horrible with hell lot of insects bitting u all over.. bt gr8 fun returning before camera after a long gap"  no idea which show he is talking abt  as he did'nt mention bt hopefully if he is joining pkyek then he should'nt be opposite piya 😭i love abhiya😛, he should even help them in getting united 😛fingers crossed and all the bst to him😊👍🏼
Another newbie with news? Interesting. Whatever it is, can we please not discuss the issue of KW in PKYEK till there is a proper confirmation from a reliable source? Thank you 🤔
I am pretty sure he will be paired with piya...

I think he will save piya from coffin n be with her..

I am saying this because for time being maithili will act like piya and stay with dobrials and abhay...however, as pia is human and can die if left in coffin...she will be saved by KW and he will fall in love with her..

I am not worried about abhiya coz at the end of the day they are soulmates and will end up together...but u need twist n turn in the serial..so..

also, SK had mentioned in his facebook that he will be fighting with both vampires and werewolfs..so I don't think werefolves are his frens 😆
why is it that no old members has posted anything abt this news so far?

why is it that only newbies keep finding this news everywhere huh?

please don't get me wrong and I thank u all if the news is true but can we please stop creating topics upon topics abt this same whole news that may not turn out real and let TB do the breaking news for us please.

as for me I'm still not believing anything the till I get a well known/believable Aritcle.

frnds...u know what...i too saw some breaking crispy news on official pages of pkyek..can't believe it yaar...KW in pkyek...lets see...but i don't believe...until someone gives link..!!!!
😆
can u give me his FB profile link?? there r so many fake KW on FB😆
i m quite sure u r checking wrong one😆 bcoz Karan usually don't add fans on his FB😳
Again these baseless rumours

Plzz lets wait for an official article =)
i will believe when any article pops out, cause whatever all predicts, its all wrong each time
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Another newbie with news? Interesting. Whatever it is, can we please not discuss the issue of KW in PKYEK till there is a proper confirmation from a reliable source? Thank you 🤔

seriously yr why newbie only have news
@tm: welcome to forum and can u take svreen pic
we will get confirmation😊

I was added on his friend list a year and half before😊 still Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890  i guess its his real fb account🤔 I hv no offence against abhiya fans😔 as i am too an abhiya fan😊 jst wanted to share the info as so many speculations are going on if thought it might help bt no offense against anyone 😊