India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New post on KW's wall on fb!

snowwhitegirl6 Groupbie
snowwhitegirl6
snowwhitegirl6

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
HELLO guys!!Smile I am new to this forum and was reading the posts regarding karan and being in his friend list i jst checked his wall. Hereis what i found there Thought of sharing it with u all -" running in jungle in the night is horrible with hell lot of insects bitting u all over.. bt gr8 fun returning before camera after a long gap"  no idea which show he is talking abt  as he did'nt mention bt hopefully if he is joining pkyek then he should'nt be opposite piya Cryi love abhiyaTongue, he should even help them in getting united Tonguefingers crossed and all the bst to himSmileThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Guptagreenleaf007-Rema-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Another newbie with news? Interesting. Whatever it is, can we please not discuss the issue of KW in PKYEK till there is a proper confirmation from a reliable source? Thank you Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyPari-GuptaMeekomanjha--sunshine--OriginalsFan-Rema--Harshu-

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I am pretty sure he will be paired with piya...

I think he will save piya from coffin n be with her..

I am saying this because for time being maithili will act like piya and stay with dobrials and abhay...however, as pia is human and can die if left in coffin...she will be saved by KW and he will fall in love with her..

I am not worried about abhiya coz at the end of the day they are soulmates and will end up together...but u need twist n turn in the serial..so..

also, SK had mentioned in his facebook that he will be fighting with both vampires and werewolfs..so I don't think werefolves are his frens LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
why is it that no old members has posted anything abt this news so far?

why is it that only newbies keep finding this news everywhere huh?

please don't get me wrong and I thank u all if the news is true but can we please stop creating topics upon topics abt this same whole news that may not turn out real and let TB do the breaking news for us please.

as for me I'm still not believing anything the till I get a well known/believable Aritcle.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaMeekoOriginalsFan-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-.Shiva.

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
frnds...u know what...i too saw some breaking crispy news on official pages of pkyek..can't believe it yaar...KW in pkyek...lets see...but i don't believe...until someone gives link..!!!!
LOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
can u give me his FB profile link?? there r so many fake KW on FBLOL
i m quite sure u r checking wrong oneLOL bcoz Karan usually don't add fans on his FBEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaMeeko-Harshu-.Angel.Shiva.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Again these baseless rumours

Plzz lets wait for an official article =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel.Shiva.

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i will believe when any article pops out, cause whatever all predicts, its all wrong each time

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index