Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 99)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arzzo

hey pehla tu apni kisi bhi post koa boring mat kaha kare mujha bhout gussa ahta hai Angryitni achi ff bhi kabi boring hu sakti haiSmile and about ur long update tu hm story mai itna involve hu jahta hai kah pata he nai chalta kah story kb khatam hu gayiEmbarrassed i dont know about others bt i love long updates as i want it tokeep on reading Big smileand the post was so simple and sweet yet so affective awesome fantastic workClapThumbs Up poor tinku just want his family to be happy and for that he can even bare his parents anger so sweet of himUnhappy love each and every scene the dinner scene and tinku thought of sam proposing gunji for cheif in hotel how innocent Approveand calling sam bukkhad was so cuteLOL sam and gunjan scene was really mesmerizing Smileand tinku and gunjan i really felt heart broken and feel like crying for themCry bechara dono kitna upset hai Unhappyeager to know whats in the lettterDay Dreaming and then sam planing for plan b is just like our samrat always confident and ready with a plan TongueBig smile

Thanks Arzoo for your all nice words for this part.Embarrassed Before writing, clear nahin hota ki, final written part ka over all look kaisa aayega...so,1 nervousness toh rehti haiEmbarrassed. We always try to write n post long parts,thanks for liking our this effort. Tinku's character is sweetest part of this FF. He knows that,what is right for his family. His innocence n naughtiness creates some light moment in this story. We are really glad,that you liked SaJan scene n Tinku-Gunjan part. We'll be disclose many things about BHUSHAN's family very soon.

JosephHeart.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arzzoSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

Joseph nice update...loved the sajan's scene and the way samrat flirts with gunjan. And hope to see tinku-samrat's bonding of friendship develops gradually ...! Sorry for the late reply...! And I really appreciate your efforts in posting the apt sajan pics in between making me recollect the golden moments of MJHT.

Thanks Lakshmi for your all precious wordsEmbarrassed. SaJan scene of this Update is our favorite too. Samrat-Tinku bonding of friendship is little bit different here. Samrat is totally unaware with the tragedy of BHUSHAN's family...But,what will happen after the all secret unfold...?? This is the Big questionConfused.

And don't say sorry for the Late reply...Embarrassed Reply is important...soon or later is not big thingEmbarrassed.
Thanks for appreciating to our Picture posting thingSmile.

JosephHeart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

nice update
continue soon

Thanks Buddy for your commentEmbarrassed.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priti11

nice upd. loved it...

Thanks Priti for your sweet wordsEmbarrassed.

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
JoshepClapStarStar
OMG u write soo well Clap
its longLOL
took me forewer to read :P
Thanx :)))))StarStar

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

...Smile

4 pm me dear..Big smile

...Thumbs Up 4

ur those  

&
 updates...ClapClap..

this  updates really...

me ...  StarStar

lots of ...Hug

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfusedme also want encougement & appreciation dears...

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...ConfusedOuch
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...Cryme uncontorled sob.sob..Cry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSwaNia_2Joseph_A

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hi Joseph & S3

Awesome part...Loved it...

i am simply loving this samratDay Dreaming...he was not leaving a single chance to impress gunjan's parents...in which he has succeeded to a great extent...Good job samrat...& hats off to u guys doing yur work so convincingly..Thumbs Up

Honestly some times i find Tinku very irritatingAngry just like samrat...sometimes he crosses the limits tooAngry...but after reading the last part...that he  done all  this deliberately...i felt very bad...though i don't know the reason behind it..but i know that this must be very serious...& really wanted too know...

Loved the scene between Sajan  in the porch...MJHT ki yaad aa gayi...Embarrassed

& Last scene between Bro & Sis duo was very touchy...awesomeClap

Last but not the least...loved this dialogue (OMG !! Now,I understand his weired intension ...I know...what is his Planning...?? Main bhi confuse tha ki, aakhir yeh chahta kya hai...?? par,ab nahin... Yeh ho na ho Meri 'Di' ko apne hotel ka 'Master Chefe' banana chahta hai... issi liye subah se Di ka cooking test le raha hai...pehle apne ghar bula kar Lunch ke items try kiye aur ab Hamare ghar aakar Dinner ke items try kar raha hai... 'Losers' kahin ka...

and i was like...ROFL
it shows his innocence..Loved it...

well guys this from my side...
 i may not be able to comment for further few updates of this ff & MBYPH...due my exams which are coming in next month..I  will be busy upto mid of Nov...
But keep Pming me...

Thanx for the Pm...continue soon

TANUSmile

Edited by snowwhite28 - 23 October 2011 at 4:06am

Grace7391 Newbie
Grace7391
Grace7391

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Superb update guys...

Sajan convo was awsum...

n

Tinku and Gunjan bonding was heart touching...

Do continue soon...

Go to top