Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 95)

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. It was not boring. Samrat impressed gunjan's parents! It was expected. obviously, how can any one won't get impreesed by him, and that too when he is trying to impress. After all,he is SAMRAT! How can anyone resist his charm. And Tinku's counter thoughs for samrat's dio., were very cute and funny. Tinku-gunjan's convo in kitchen is very nice. It felt real. U guys have wrote it very nicely. Tinku is very adorable. He obeys gunjan's words. I liked that scene a lot. The dinner scene is also good. Tinku is thinking that sam wanks to appoint her as a cook in thier restaurant!!! That was so hilarious! And liked the Amit's jokes on gunjan's roties.  It was funny. But, what is the mystry of bhushan's? What happened to them, that they all are so upset on going back to delhi? What was that letter about? I know i have to wait, to know about all these. Sajan scenes at the dinner is so cute. And Tinku's reaction, when sam said that he 'think' that he should leave now, was so hilarious!! I couldn't stop myself from laughing!! Sajan convo after dinner was adorable. Samrat stared to obey her words from now only!!! How sweet! Just her one word, stopped samrat from going out!! This shows what effect gunjan had on sam. And gunjan is concerned about samrat. Gunjan-Tinku's convo in room is so good. Tinku is really metured kid. And he is very much concerned about his family. gunjan, is a very loving sister. And it was suprising for me, that tinku actually thinks that samrat is a nice guy!!! So, he did all that prank, only to divert his parents mind! Really, tinku is very adorable kid. Samrat is thinking to take help from ishitha! Intresting. Want to know how will he react, when sam says that he wants to marry gunjan!! Let's hope that samrat's plan B also succeeds. Waiting for next update eagerly. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Mitu_Joseph_A

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
fabulous update...cont soon

Shreya30456 Senior Member
Shreya30456
Shreya30456

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Suberb update tinku n gunjan bonding is just so awesome n samrat is really great

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Will Try To Comment Whenever I Get Tym Hon Embarrassed Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Mitu_

arzzo Senior Member
arzzo
arzzo

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
hey pehla tu apni kisi bhi post koa boring mat kaha kare mujha bhout gussa ahta hai Angryitni achi ff bhi kabi boring hu sakti haiSmile and about ur long update tu hm story mai itna involve hu jahta hai kah pata he nai chalta kah story kb khatam hu gayiEmbarrassed i dont know about others bt i love long updates as i want it tokeep on reading Big smileand the post was so simple and sweet yet so affective awesome fantastic workClapThumbs Up poor tinku just want his family to be happy and for that he can even bare his parents anger so sweet of himUnhappy love each and evey scene the dinner scene and tinku thougt of sam proposing gunji for cheif in hotel how innocent Approveand calling sam bukkhad was so cuteLOL sam and gunjan scene was really mesmerizing Smileand tinku and gunjan i really felt heart broken and feel like crying for themCry bechara dono kitna upset hai Unhappyeager to know whats in the lettterDay Dreaming and then sam planing for plan b is just like our samrat always confident and ready with a plan TongueBig smile

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
RES RES RES...
U hav to w8 for long this tym Tongue Tongue LOL

***EDITED***
Ur Cadbury Silk was remaining right... so here you go...!!!

http://www.imagesfood.com/images/Beverages/SILK_160.jpg Relish it to d core... don leave d choco left on d golden cover also hun... jus lick it... feel free to b shameless LOL
Okay cumin to your update... yet another sensational one...!! Full of masti, charm, emotions, laughter everything. A mixed bag kinda stuff... Except for d end there was hardly any mention of Aashiyana. This was a wholesome SaJan episode Wink
Loved Samrat so much here...! His behaviour, expressions (expressed by u ppl although) were soo gr88!! His playful attitude along with understandiing capacity was d best of all. He knows when wat to speak. Like in d part where he asked if Gunjan cud change Tinku's behaviour n d Bhushan's were hesitant to answer. Even he left them alone without forcing them much to reveal d matter to a newcomer. N yes it is really irritating when someone calls you a 'Cook' LOL LOL N u noe wat I love mango custard... I read that part asap so that my mouth doesn start flooding ROFL What Samrat is thinking is absolutely correct. When he was in dilemma i was thinking that he shud tell everything to Ishita. She'll very well help him out. Wink But he has to deal with Arnav Grewal also. Pata nai... whats gonna happen ahead. Ya ya i noe that I hav to wait... LOL
This update, I loved Tinku...!!! He was just like I had expected him to be. Sweet, cute, bubbly, playful, mastikhor, everything with a limit. Thats gud... Smile Wink A boy who is eveready for his family n more for his loving sister. His behaviour always have some or the other reason. I loved him during his conversation with Gunjan. His matured behaviour was really soothing n very touching too. Gunjan is really lucky to have him as his brother. The way he managed himself eventhough he saw his parents crying for a reason he was holding in his hand. He is super-cute Embarrassed And the "propose" thing was sooo hilarious. LOL It was fun...
SaJan on d walking phase were adorable...especially Samrat. He was so much into Gunjan. N Gunjan with her witty answers was so cute... That "inn kapdon me bura nai lag rha hoon" was awesome. N Gunjan's instant shock was all expected LOL Her love n judgement about her brother was very apt. Even I wud hav had dun d same. In fact I do the same, sometimes I also punch people if they say anything wrong about my bro LOL.
G - (cuts angrily) Let me finish first... !! Woh thoda naughty ho sakta hai lekin usne kabhi apni shararton se kisi ko harm nahin kiya... aur aap yeh mat bhooliye ki, Aap hamare ghar aaye the... Woh aapke ghar nahin gaya... toh woh aapke peeche nahin... Aap uske peeche pade hain...ROFL Donno y but this line really amused me... Please don ask me d reason but it jus did. M sorry if wasnt supposed to Embarrassed
The concern n d care that was hiding in d most bottom part of d heart of both of them was very well visible. Smile It was overall very cute Wink

Whats gonna happen in Delhi yaar?? Why is everyone in d Bhushan family so upset!? Gosh, these mysteries... don they get bored hiding ROFL 

Superbbb write-up again... I hope you continue soon... but don expect me to comment so soon ROFL nothin new for u right!? ROFL But I'll deffo do it...!!! Gud Luck... Hug

Edited by cool_tuli - 12 November 2011 at 12:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Mitu_Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@ Nivi, Gunjan, Tanzeel, Aini n Tuli, :-

Guys...!! 

...Intezaar kab tak hum karenge bhala... Confused LOL Wink

Waiting for your Feed-backEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2SandCastle.cool_tuliMitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Will Try To Comment Whenever I Get Tym Hon Embarrassed Hug

Another ReserveConfused!!

Ok..I'll give same answer when,you ask about Next Update...AngryLOL totally in your style...Embarrassed

Will Try To Update (Comment) Whenever we Get Tym Hon LOL Smile

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Mitu_sarunlicious..

Go to top