Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 9)

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
its awesome yaar...mujhe jo dhanno ki scene thi na...i damn luved it...
waise was waitin for ur pm frm very long tm...thn i went through ur post n got it...!uff...!plz atleast update this 1 in 2 dayz...

--neefs--

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Hey Joseph !!Great update.But u didn't pm me.Loved Gunjan & her sweet Bro..They were really vute.Samrat's character was good.But he has got lot of bagage..I am sad you didn't pm me..Gabbar & Danno was superb!!Plzzz update soon.& Don't forget to pm..

Thanks Anjali for your sweet reply.Embarrassed and appreciation to the all lead Characters...Embarrassed And,Believe me,Maine last night kisi ko PM nahin kiya tha...due to my Net Problem.Angry I really can't forget to PM you,neverEmbarrassed. Here,SAMRAT n GUNJAN is totally different from my previous story.and,the character of GUN's bro.(TINKU) is very-very light character of this story...You'll definitely enjoy his all scenes n Dialogues.Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 18 May 2011 at 6:54pm
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

its awesome yaar...mujhe jo dhanno ki scene thi na...i damn luved it...
waise was waitin for ur pm frm very long tm...thn i went through ur post n got it...!uff...!plz at least update this 1 in 2 dayz...

--neefs--

Thanks Neefs, for your precious comment.Embarrassed Thanks for liking this Update and specially, Accident/Dhanno part.Wink It was my favorite too.LOL and,last night after posting this Update...my Net link was gone...so,kisi ko bhi PM nahin kar paaya...Embarrassed Thanks for visit n check this update...EmbarrassedI'll try to post next part soon. Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Firstly, i was prepared for a shock, as i know u. And i was very much eager to read it. Thats why i haven't waited for ur pm and visited here to check if u have posted it. Coming to update, what can i say u wrote it amazingly like always. Gd&Gm's convo is very realistic like it happens in every one's house. GD is very concerned about gunjan and why not he is her father after all. And Gm's thoughts r also very nice. U wrote it very nicely. Every mother thinks like that only when it comes to their daughter's marraige. They want them to understand the priority of marraige and to change their mindset to adjust and organise themselves in a new house. Mothers really worry about these things. Samrat and gunjan's entry was superb. The way gunjan saying 'hamare delhi' shows that how much she misses delhi. And brij seems to be a very sensible guy. The way he is telling about marraige says that he is a responsible and sensible guy. And u have depicted samrat's charector very nicely and brilliantly. Samrat is a nice guy. The way he said that 'marraige is a life long commitment' shows that he is serious about marraige. He respects it and wants to maintain it in any situation. By this scene, i can say that he is not taking marraige as a small thing. He knows its value. And he said that he will respect their parents decision and they take only right decision for him. How sweet! He respects their parents a lot. But, his relation with nidha is little shocking for me. Frankly speaking, i hadn't expected that samrat will take a physical relationship very lightely. May be because, i don't a boy's way of thinking in relations and their life style. Thats why its shocking for me. And coming to accident part it was hilarious. I loved it. I thought that sajan will meet. But they hadn't. Hope they'll meet in next update. U have done a great job. I know arrange marraige is cute but little complicated concept to write and our age is not quite enough to write it in a 'mature' way. I can understand. But, i have faith in u, that u can justify it. As u said that u r preparing to write this from 2 months, this shows ur dedication and hard work towards this ff. Thats why i tell u, that u can do it. Sorry for my longer comment. Do cont soon. And give me a long update next time. And yeah, don't think that i will come and read without pm everytime. Do pm me from next time.

Thanks Lakshmi for your all precious words for this Update.and,Frankly speaking...I was really felt so nervous before,posting it.Embarrassed GD-GM convo part is very important for sketch GUNJAN's character and her bonding with her parents.thanks...if,you felt ,this is near to 'realistic feeling'.

I think,SAMRAT-GUNJAN entry is very simple...actually,I really wanted this. Yes...BRIJ is very sensible person...SAMRAT too...but,SAMRAT living style is different...He is ok with 'Physical Relations' before marriage...I know,this is not right thing...but,this is very common in Metro Cities.
The writing of SAMRAT's character is not easy for me...because my personal view is very different
from him...But,same time I understand his view also.I told you naa...I am little scared about SAMRAT's character... Actually,He is very sensible person...He knows NIDHI or his other GF was not perfect match for him...so,he is waiting for right person...His view about Marriage is very clear... MARRIAGE is life-time commitment for him.

And that Accident part...thanks a lot for liking this part...Embarrassed My previous1 scene is little similar to IPKKND promo scene...so,usse change karna must tha...Embarrassed Definitely yaar...Marriage is really complicated subject...jab plan kiya tha...toh itna difficult nahin laga...but,after some time i realized...no dude its not easy...because,my story is not 'VIVAAH' type...here,I am dealing 2 different nature of people...and their different living style.Ouch

And,Don't feel sorry for long Update...Its really great feedback...Embarrassed and, about PM...Last night my NET was creating some problemsAngry...so,I didn't sent any PM to any1...Morning mein sabhi ko send kiya hai Yaar...Embarrassed

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Superb... loved the update... all the convo scenes were so realistic... GM and GD scenes were so damn real.Thumbs Up Gunjan's family is surely a close knit family... a worried dad... all dad's worry for their 'little' girls... mom's who feel girls have now grown up... loved that convo a lot.Smile Also loved the bro-sis scenes... little bro is cute.

Samrat's bond with his brother is just awesome. He can speak out his inner feelings with him.Smile and loved  Samrat's views on marriage and him considering marriage to be a life long commitment... 

The dhanno scene had me in splits... that was so cool and Samrat is called Gabbar...LOL

All in all superbly written lovely update. No doubt, Joseph... no doubt at all that you will be able to do full justice to this story... and age doesn't matter...it is the level of maturity that one has... our good friend, Soham once told me.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SandCastle.Joseph_A

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
resCool
*edited*LOL
really srry fr my late unres...Embarrassed
ok nw coming to the updt..
it was amazing as always...Clap
soo soo soo nice yaar..