Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 81)

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
very nice update
awesome part
thanks for pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
that was awesome update

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
OMGGG Joseph... U r back!? So u r golu-polu now!? Wink no worries... reduce ho jayega n nai b hua toh chalega. Koi toh ho mujhe company dene ko Tongue Embarrassed How r u dear???? Missed u sooo much...!!! Hug
Take good rest hun...
N yaar lemme finish with the teaser first... Lot of things had cum down n i had to stop cumin here for long... but worry I'll finish the teaser n this part hopefully by tomorrow...!!! Will edit it with my comment soon... Smile

Finally Editing... But m not responsible for my lateoclock hun...! All thanx to my exams n durga puja...
Okay cumin to Part-29
Bhushan House sequence was tooo good...!!! So funny, dramatic, romantic, ummm... not getting more adjectives in my mind as of now...
(colour changed coz brown is my comment color to camouflage ho rha thaLOL)warna Life Time ke liye uss YAMINI  naam ka Sim apni Life ke Mobile mein daalna hoga...aur yahaan toh 'Portability' ki facility bhi nahin milegi... Dude...really need your Help...yeh meri puri life ka sawaal hai...)) u noe wat guys... ye meri line hai... I keep on uttering this line weneva it cums to a relationship funda...!! Tongue
Yaaar this Pratap Shergill is least bothered about his son yaar... I pity Sam a lot...! Actually I pity his wife more...!! They never thought about a break-up thing?? I mean common- sense hai yaar... if Samrat was in a relationship with Yamini, then wudn he keep on talking about that idiot flat b****...!? He didn talk about her from d tym he has returned home n her parents especially his mom didn even ask him about her... Even then a doubt wasn raised in d family??? ConfusedConfusedConfused Sab lage pade hai Sam ki shaadi karane k liye...!!! Everybody like Gunajn so much including Sam then why don they think of her????
Again Bhushan Family... in this part m sorry to say but I found Tinku a bit over-the-top...! He is a kid n I think he shud noe his limitations... at certain points u hav shown d wrongness in his words but at certain places there is no opposition shown...! I mean words like Chindi-Chor, Lafange, Bhukkad n all...!!! He has to behave innocently lyka kiddo... otherwise his image is getting spoilt... He is my fav char of this whole ff... plss don spoil it lyk this...!! Kabhi shabhi accha lagta hai but all the time...Embarrassed I hope you r getting wat m trying to say... plss don feel bad hun..!
N finally the Super Hero...!! Arnav Grewal!!!!!!
Gr88 job... even I wud hav had dun d same... Smart person... U see Gr8 minds think alike... LOL
But m sooo damn excited to noe the secret behind all this Grewal family confusion...! I jsu hope that it gets clarified asap...!!! N yaar i must say... Amazing family link-ups hun..!
LOL
R - Ok...Don't worry...kuchh aur sochte hain...koi na koi raasta toh nikal hi aayega...Hey ! wait...Tumhein apni bhabhi se poochna chahiye... at least,If I am not wrong then,she is cousin of GUNJAN...?? Unhein kuchh na kuchh toh pata hoga...

A - Haan...pata hoga...lekin,main unse kaise poochoon...? Woh mere call receive hi nahin kar rahin...? Meri unse baat hi nahin ho paa rahi...aur waise bhi woh aaj kal apne Parents ke ghar gayi hui hain...

R - Oh...Its a Great info...Because, she is friend of my cousin...unka ghar paas mein hi hai...Main kal khud jaa kar unse miloonga... Aur unse GUNJAN ki saari information le kar tumhein call karta hoon...
Wowww u people thot soo much while writing this thing...!! I donno whom to exactly credit for this so m complimenting all 4 of u..!! Wink 
Overall... superbbly written...! but my doubts aren't cleared yet... so will pakka wait patiently for it Big smile Wink LOL Too good... Keep it up...Embarrassed Hug

Edited by cool_tuli - 15 October 2011 at 12:26am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Check on page no.78... I have edited my comment in there...!!!
Will check out the update soon n comment... n then MBYPH...!!
S3 i hope you don mynd coz I had said that I'll b readin MBYPH aftr this teaser but I soo cant control myself from reading it... Embarrassed
Love you guys... Wink Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
awesome awesome

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
fantastic update...cont soon

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Fantastic,awesome ...nice updateClap...thank u 4 the pmEmbarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey guys again wonderful updateClap hon loved it ,and joseph glad to see u here hope u r recovering fully take care Hug

coming to update i seriously enjoyed it fully loved it ,bhushan family and samrat's first meeting was wonderful specially  tinku and samrat's tashan was cute and funny LOLloved the way gunjan saved samrat but tinku and samrat stole whole update ClapLOLbut it was wonderful to read gunjan's confusion glaring session with samrat and tinku and tinku samrat both smarty's cold war LOL

samrat's parents talk was very nice specially her mom who saw something diff in his eyes getting him he is not ready for this marriage and not to force him for this marriage on the other hand samrt's father who is strict but loves him a lot is doing all this for him lets see what will happen bcz his father likes yamini and she will try her level best to get samrat in her life

arnav 's love for gunjan and his care was def visible but he is unaware with truth which is mystery for everyone what did happen actually so lets see when arnav and gunjan will meet how things will be unfolded thanks for pm i seriously enjoyed all parts do continue soon 

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top