Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 78)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

OMGGG m soo sorry i cannot read it now...
I have sum prior commitments to fulfill... Big smile but will comment as soon as possible pakka... Big smile LOL
The pics r soo lovely that m really desperate to read it fast...

Take your time Tuli... read, drool over the pics...Embarrassed.and the edit the reserve.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tuli

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

it was such a teasing teaser...i am very curious to know how the story will unfold...
totally awesome

sadaf

Thank you for liking the teaser.Smile
SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Hi S3 & Joseph...Firstly i am extremely sry for late rply...

now coming to the teasers they were awesomeThumbs Up

arnav was bit rude to gunjan...i find him mean too...may be he has some genuine reasons behind it...i think it will be cleared in further updates...

talk between tinku & samrat was very interesting...but confusing too...i really loved tinku's teasing to samrat..Wink

yamini was disgustingAngry...she is very  clever girl..Evil Smile

Loved the samrat's confession...Embarrassed

continue soon... thanx for the PM

& Above all get well soon Joseph...

TANUSmile

Thanx TANU for your sweet feed-backSmile and liking this TEASERS part.

ARNAV is little disturb in that particular scene...He loves GUNJAN,a lot so,little-bit anger. TiNKU-SAMRAT scene is Funny part...what is confusion?

SAMRAT-BRiJ scene is very important scene of that particular part. V'll B continue very soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2snowwhite28Joseph_A

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

[QUOTE=snowwhite28]Hi S3 & Joseph...Firstly i am extremely sry for late rply...

now coming to the teasers they were awesomeThumbs Up

arnav was bit rude to gunjan...i find him mean too...may be he has some genuine reasons behind it...i think it will be cleared in further updates...

talk between tinku & samrat was very interesting...but confusing too...i really loved tinku's teasing to samrat..Wink

yamini was disgustingAngry...she is very  clever girl..Evil Smile

Loved the samrat's confession...Embarrassed

continue soon... thanx for the PM

& Above all get well soon Joseph...

TANUSmile

Thanx TANU for your sweet feed-backSmile and liking this TEASERS part.

ARNAV is little disturb in that particular scene...He loves GUNJAN,a lot so,little-bit anger. TiNKU-SAMRAT scene is Funny part...what is confusion?

SAMRAT-BRiJ scene is very important scene of that particular part. V'll B continue very soon.

Actually iam confused with this line... "Nahin... Kyunki, main uss waqt tak nahin rahoonga...I am going."

Tinku is hiding something...which is vey serious...may be iam wrong iam just guessing it...pehle bhi usne aise hi kuch kaha tha.. 

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Actually iam confused with this line... "Nahin... Kyunki, main uss waqt tak nahin rahoonga...I am going."

Tinku is hiding something...which is vey serious...may be iam wrong iam just guessing it...pehle bhi usne aise hi kuch kaha tha.. 

There is a problem...B'coz of which the family is moving back to DELHi... what the problem is...?? who is facing that problem...?? Abhi kuchh kaha toh suspense hi finish ho jaayegaEmbarrassed.So,wait and watch.Embarrassed

SwaNia_2snowwhite28Joseph_A

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Joseph,Soham, Swati, SoniaSmile

OMG! Wow!! Just Superb Completely awesome MARVELLOUS and FANTABULOUS TEASER JOSEPH, SOHAM , SONIA, SWATI ...SUPER-DUPER EXCELLENT WOW!!...Mazza aaa gaya read karekyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

Teaser was excellent but confusing alsoConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...Kuch samaj aaya or kuch nahi bhi aayaLOL..It has made me more confused ...ConfusedConfusedLOL..what an OUT-Standing way 2 write a teaser...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...after  reading one line I thought yaa story understanding little bit and then another line made me confused and thought 2 myself there is more 2 this story ...Man kitana confusion hai ...Just keeping on thinking now what will happen next? what is the mystery ??ConfusedConfusedConfused...On the whole Teaser was awesomely written and presented excellently and in such a way that Story is still a mystery ...AWESOME AND SUPER -Duper amazing and fantastic trailor...Enjoyed it a lottt..and enjoyed getting confused also...Smile..SUPERB and rocking work joseph , soham, sonia,  swatiClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......

ARNAV-gunjan conversation was interesting ...loved it and got confused also...when arnav said tumney kuch nahi kaha ?...Kya Kuch nahi kaha I THOUGHT??ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...and When he said U should try 2 understand My parents POV I was more confused ConfusedConfused..What POV and regarding what???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...BUT WHEN GUNJAN said 2 arnav why should we girls only understand everyones POV I was like impressed with these lines as being a GIRL and I know once in their life each GIRL always thinks what Gunjan said WHY is that we Girls have 2 understand POViews and our own view lost...Though I donot know why Gunjan said these words But I must say Excellently put Girls thoughts ClapClapClapClap...

Samrat-BRIJ conversation was interesting also...Samrat was crying ShockedShockedShockedShocked..WHY? what has he said 2 gunjan that made him cry and what was in that letter that made BRIJ also cry ???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused....But the way BRIJ asked Do u love GUNJAN ?? and thru the words the way Samrat answered Brij question those words Were Well writtenClapClapClapClapClapClap...

Samrat _yamini scene proved one thing YAMINI is a cheap girl for her everything is a game and winning...Samrat is right YAMINI is disgusting and cheap ...I donot understand How could she talk casually about her love and intimate relationship with samrat with her friends so casually??? SO CHEAP ...AngryAngryAngryAngry...Samrat should dump her ....

TINKU_Samrat talk was very hilarious entertaining and sweet ....also TINKU is so naughty ..the way he kept on teasing samrat talking about Arnav and calling him jeeja LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...I could just imagine samrats expressionsLOLLOLLOLLOL..and samrat gala daba doonga  tera  ek baar phir jeeja bola toh LOLLOLLOLLOLand tinku threating sweetly di ko bata doonga gala dabaney ki koshish ki meri aapneyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...and YAMINI KO wife bola jab LOLLOLLOLLOL..and Samrat ko NAMUNA and GABBAR KO MONA DARLING MIL GAYII LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL...I couldnt control my laughter LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...But when he said after seeing samrat pain Sorry u are nice person This was very sweet of TINKU it proved Tinku is mature n nice person ...Love this Tinku..SmileSmile...And TINKU parting words ARNAV JIJU LOLLOLLOLLOL...MAN So a  naughty poor samrat couldn't do anythingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...But what made be confused is that Is something wrong with tinku ??...this is 2nd time he said mein nahi rahunga???WHY did he say these words and then avoided answering 2 samrat??ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...And TINKU ke sath something is wrong or Gunjan??ConfusedConfusedConfused...Why is Gunjan Marriage on hold???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...Whats going on??......So Confusing ConfusedConfused...BUT I am Loving reading this FF very much ..It is ROCKING Thumbs Upand  this teaser was amazing and FABULOUSClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...GOOD WORK JOSEPH, SOHAM, SONIA , SWATIThumbs Up...

@ S3 how is Joseph ?? Is he fine now?? Surgery ho gayi kya ?? How is he????

and Joseph,Soham,Sonia, Swati will comment on last 3 parts soon and MBYPH parts also will comment soon ...SORRY 4 late comment JOSEPH,SOHAM,SWATI, SONIA...

LOVE your good friend
GunjanSmile...

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hi Joseph,Soham, Swati, SoniaSmile

OMG! Wow!! Just Superb Completely awesome MARVELLOUS and FANTABULOUS TEASER JOSEPH, SOHAM , SONIA, SWATI ...SUPER-DUPER EXCELLENT WOW!!...Mazza aaa gaya read karekyClap...

Teaser was excellent but confusing alsoConfused...Kuch samaj aaya or kuch nahi bhi aayaLOL..It has made me more confused ...ConfusedConfusedLOL..what an OUT-Standing way 2 write a teaser...Clap...after  reading one line I thought yaa story understanding little bit and then another line made me confused and thought 2 myself there is more 2 this story ...Man kitana confusion hai ...Just keeping on thinking now what will happen next? what is the mystery ??ConfusedConfusedConfused...On the whole Teaser was awesomely written and presented excellently and in such a way that Story is still a mystery ...AWESOME AND SUPER -Duper amazing and fantastic trailor...Enjoyed it a lottt..and enjoyed getting confused also...Smile..SUPERB and rocking work joseph , soham, sonia,  swatiClap......

ARNAV-gunjan conversation was interesting ...loved it and got confused also...when arnav said tumney kuch nahi kaha ?...Kya Kuch nahi kaha I THOUGHT??Confused...and When he said U should try 2 understand My parents POV I was more confused ConfusedConfused..What POV and regarding what???Confused...BUT WHEN GUNJAN said 2 arnav why should we girls only understand everyones POV I was like impressed with these lines as being a GIRL and I know once in their life each GIRL always thinks what Gunjan said WHY is that we Girls have 2 understand POViews and our own view lost...Though I donot know why Gunjan said these words But I must say Excellently put Girls thoughts ClapClapClapClap...

Samrat-BRIJ conversation was interesting also...Samrat was crying Shocked..WHY? what has he said 2 gunjan that made him cry and what was in that letter that made BRIJ also cry ???Confused....But the way BRIJ asked Do u love GUNJAN ?? and thru the words the way Samrat answered Brij question those words Were Well writtenClap...

Samrat _yamini scene proved one thing YAMINI is a cheap girl for her everything is a game and winning...Samrat is right YAMINI is disgusting and cheap ...I donot understand How could she talk casually about her love and intimate relationship with samrat with her friends so casually??? SO CHEAP ...Angry...Samrat should dump her ....

TINKU_Samrat talk was very hilarious entertaining and sweet ....also TINKU is so naughty ..the way he kept on teasing samrat talking about Arnav and calling him jeeja LOL...I could just imagine samrats expressionsLOL..and samrat gala daba doonga  tera  ek baar phir jeeja bola toh LOLand tinku threating sweetly di ko bata doonga gala dabaney ki koshish ki meri aapneyLOL...and YAMINI KO wife bola jab LOL..and Samrat ko NAMUNA and GABBAR KO MONA DARLING MIL GAYII ROFL...I couldnt control my laughter LOL...But when he said after seeing samrat pain Sorry u are nice person This was very sweet of TINKU it proved Tinku is mature n nice person ...Love this Tinku..SmileSmile...And TINKU parting words ARNAV JIJU LOL...MAN So a  naughty poor samrat couldn't do anythingLOL...But what made be confused is that Is something wrong with tinku ??...this is 2nd time he said mein nahi rahunga???WHY did he say these words and then avoided answering 2 samrat??Confused...And TINKU ke sath something is wrong or Gunjan??ConfusedConfusedConfused...Why is Gunjan Marriage on hold???Confused...Whats going on??......So Confusing ConfusedConfused...BUT I am Loving reading this FF very much ..It is ROCKING Thumbs Upand  this teaser was amazing and FABULOUSClap...GOOD WORK JOSEPH, SOHAM, SONIA , SWATIThumbs Up...

@ S3 how is Joseph ?? Is he fine now?? Surgery ho gayi kya ?? How is he????

and Joseph,Soham,Sonia, Swati will comment on last 3 parts soon and MBYPH parts also will comment soon ...SORRY 4 late comment JOSEPH,SOHAM,SWATI, SONIA...

LOVE your good friend
GunjanSmile...

Thank you Gunjan for your comment.Smile  Common thing in society where girls have to change and compromise. And though many would love to portray a changed society, it is so not true. Been happening since ages. Our FF's will always have a streak of reality in them.Smile 

What has Samrat said that he is now feeling guilty??  wait and watch.Big smile

Samrat Tinku scenes are our favorite too.  Something drastic has happened in the family which is why the marriage is on hold and now the family is moving back to Delhi to resolve these issues. Slowly as the story progresses, everything will be clear.Smile

Yamini wants to possess Samrat...to flaunt a good looking, rich guy as her husband in the social circuit, it was never love...just the stubborn, spoilt, rich brat's zidd...nothing more. 

Joseph is better. Should be back by this month end,  hopefully.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
RESERVE !!Smile

[Finally,I am Back.EmbarrassedI hope,still remember my NameEmbarrassed]

Edited >>

Thanks Friends for your all concerned and your all Best wishes for me...SmileReally,I am so touched after reading your all Comments for concern.Embarrassed Its really unexpected for me... I am little reserved personEmbarrassed so,didn't want to share my sad part of life...Because, I believe that,sabhi ko koi na koi problems hoti hi hai...toh unhein apne problems se kyun sad karna..Embarrassed.so,kabhi surgery se related kuchh kaha nahin.. .Sorry,Guyz.Embarrassed

But,Now I am FineSmile not FitOuch because, 5 kg wait-put on kar liya hai...LOL so, Fit hone mein time lagegaLOL

I'll try to post next part of APHG so soon...till then wait...Embarrassed

ThanksHeart,
Joseph.

Edited by Joseph_A - 24 September 2011 at 5:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzlakshmi_SG1gunjan7Lekshmic7SwaNia_2cool_tuli

Go to top