Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 71)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
S3 (soham,swati, sonia) and JOSEPH...
OMG!! I am shocked...Totally shockedShocked..Joseph is unwellUnhappy...Hope he recovers soon...

S3 (
Soham, Swati, Sonia) ...Plss donot say sorry for updating FF MBYPH Late..We Understand U have engagements and work which u have attend 2.So pls donot say SORRY we understand...

S3 and Joseph plss donot worry .. We understand...and  HEALTH is more important then anything in the world ...health is everything..health is wealth..Health is precious...So donot worry at all about updating FF APHG...Take as long as u want ... We will wait...As for Me and readers and  everyone of Josephs Buddies Our friends health is more important then FF...SO Plss relax ..donot worry about updating FF ..We all can wait .

Joseph buddy I Sincerely Pray 2 GOD ALMIGHTY 4 your Good health..May you GET WELL SOON...and May your Back bone heal and your pain disappear...and MAY U get back On your Feet soon...GOD Bless you dear...Get well soon ...

This is For U joseph---->

Donot worry about updating FF joseph... Focus on your health...Get well completely 1st Then do anything else...Ur health is more important 2 all of us...FF can wait...and we all your friends will also wait...GOD BLESS YOU..GET WELL SOON and Take care of your self...

Thanks S3 soham swati sonia for informing us all..and thanks  S3 and JOSEPH  for PAST updates  and coming update-TEASER ...

Love Ur Good friend
Gunjan...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 25 August 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunurloveSIZZZLERsnowwhite28Joseph_A

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Oh No! Joseph isn't well??...Get Well Soon Joseph...we will wait for your update but first take rest and get healthy...health always comes first...

Get Well Soon.
Take Care

Sadaf 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Get well soon joseph...i will pray for yur speedy recovery...our good wishes are always with u...may god bless u with good health...

& don't worry abt updates...we will wait for it...health is more important than anything else...do take care about yur health...& come back after u are perfectly fine...

tanu.Smile

Edited by snowwhite28 - 27 August 2011 at 4:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey S3 and Joseph'...Smile

first of all hatts of to Joseph whose suffering a much pain since 2-3 months but still he was updating regularly and worked on both of his FF'Get well Soon Joseph'.take care till then we will wait for next part...Embarrassed

Okkk coming to the update...as usaul mind blowing Awesome and Super Duper part...Simply loved it a lot...Heart

I want to say something that in each and every part of yours FF you write so neatly and cleanly that each scene with its whole situation + dialogues is clearly stored in our memory...You guys always Present the story with Perfect and Amazing manners ...in short update with Excellent presentation...Clap

Arnav convo with his bro was Fantastically written...every line was Superb.. His bro weird behavior was clearly indicating that something is really wrong in between arnav and Gunjan'.hope so this mystery get revealed soon''in this whole convo that MAJBOORI part was really niceThumbs Up

Arnav's family now seems not so intersted in Gunjan and arnav marriage.(its really gud for us and Samrat tooWink)..but yaa it will create another trouble for Gunjan and her parents..Ouch...still not aware from the exact matter...but I guess the problem which is faced by Gunjan' family is not related to arnav yet...it may b something else'..i guess'ConfusedOuch..now we have to wait long for knowing all this

Tinku Gunjan scene was again Fantastic and wonderful...Such a sweet brother Tinku is...what a perfect family they are...sweet little bro with his darling Di..and the best children of their parents...yet they are facing so much problems nowadays'but Tinku is always there with his Di to cheer up his family moods..tinku did Gunjan's Dressing..it was sooo sweettt...Hug

You have written all these scenes with great Perfection and u know its clearly visible in yours ss that u have take care of every little little thing and situation of characters...u take in account even a bit of  situation and feelings and thoughts of characters which create a real and natural touch in your story'StarStarStar

like the scene when u first time describe Tinku's birth in this part'.and it's a fact of life that if a child had get a full attention of her parents alone since so many years then its difficult for him/her to share this love with anybody else suddenly'.in this point when u narrated Gunjan's feelings before and afetr the tinku's birth..I was like so true...Wonderfull scene guys'..Very Gud'Clap

That Yamini and her family scene was also very nice'..but it's a typicall rich and arrogant family'like'jo meri beti ko pasand ho ga woi usy mile ga ..wo sirf usi ka he type'..i hate these types of fathers and daughters''everyone has its own life and he has full right to choose him/her life partner with his/her own choice na'this stubborn and arrogant or proudy type nature I really don't like ''that's y I hate so much royal and rich families in my real life too..AngryAngryAngry

Yamini's mom was looking a little sensible person...
but otherwise written very beautifully...you sketch an exact picture of this class of society...Clap

After thattt

Here z come my most and most fav Scene of the update''.Embarrassed

Samrat Gunjan window scene...TOO GUD 'Awesome Mind blowing Fabulouse scene it was'..Thumbs UpHeartClap

Bohattt hi mazaa aya mujhe wo sb read kar k...Samrat whole conversation with every single word was Superb...Gunjan was so shocked ..Shocked.and he was  in full mood of teasing her...so relaxed and calmly answered to her..mai hoon na kuch nai hota'tum chahti ho me front door se andar aaon..aunty uncle se milne..specially when he thought so sweet thanks for assuring k tum mujhe kabi cheat nai karo gi..Embarrassed etc etc..LOL

So hillariouse situation it was..when Gunjan said...hum ne kuch nai kiya...then he said..to mene kb kaha hum ne kuch kiya he...Big smile

Then Enters The Famouse Tinku Ji...his entry was like icing on sugar in this wonderful scene'he made this Scene Extra wonderful with his cute stupid nok-jhonk with Samrat...Sam called him Tingu-Miingu then Gunjan's annoyed reaction of this...then that pulling ladder scene and calling Samrt theif..and then calling his father...each and everything was Just amazing'.i m speechless for praising enough of this scene'.i loved the line..when Tinku said Papa yeh apko Seriousely nai le raha...and then his father said na..kaafi educated chor lgta he..eng bol raha he'LOLBig smile

So sweet scene it was'EmbarrassedLOL

Really Hatts of To you guys for writing this scene so much beautifully and wonderfuly...Clap

Overall whole update was Marvellouse...u always maintain the high standard of your ss till yet'and will surely keep it up the same in upcoming next episodes too'.

Thanks for the pm''.this time I cant say do continue soon the next part..coz I know Master mind behind all this or the Director of this story is not well..Ouch

So we have to wait and we'll wait but do come back with another bang-on update..Smile

Thank U RiJA for your lovely comment . Yes,He was suffering with his poor health... but,never mentioned his problem anywhere. V R really missing him.Cry.waiting eagerly for his Come Back.

V only pen down what V feel, as JOS has mentioned... each emotion has to be felt. The dio's also are ones that are normally spoken...nothing dramatic about the writing. And yes, V always prefer not to cross that delicate line while writing the emotions of love.Embarrassed. Purity n Simplicity of emotions...always touch the heart.

The mystery behind ARNAV's family's reason to reject GUNJAN will be revealed shortly. Though it may sound weird... this unfortunately happens to be a mindset of most people. Actually,V R going to touch a very common problem of our society. ARNAV and his brother are close too, just like SAMRAT and his bro. 

GUNJAN and TiNKU bond is the sweetest. Only for that one smile, both are willing to hide their pain... though not successfully, because both are able to see through those smiles. As for the birth of the younger sibling...it is true, however much the older may deny it later on... that moment whatever is felt by the older one is just this... never mind that later on this changes to the best bond anyone could have.

YAMiNi is a spoilt-brat. And her Dad will do anything to see that she gets her way. But this time , it is SAMRAT she is dealing with... and about your thinking about Royal n Rich families...No yaar... Good-Bad persons sabhi class mein hote hain. Here,SAMRAT's Family is also rich but,they R gentle naa... In real life too...sabhi bure nahin hote but,yes...Middle Class ko dekhne ka unka View little different hota hai...But,Its not hate.

SAMRAT can never change... and we miss MJHT so much that we decided to add this trademark scene of SAMRAT here with little different style.Embarrassed MBYPH main toh no chance.LOL 

The overprotective brother is in action... He will not let SAMRAT off the hook so easily. And though he may try to act like he is grown up... he is yet a child... so, kabhi kabhi kuch aisa bol jaata hai ki though it may sound arrogant, It should be taken with a pinch of salt. Kids hotay hi aise hain LOL...AND TiNKU's character toh our most favorite character...Embarrassed

V'll B Post TEASER Part very soon. V R trying to contact JOS...but still his Cell is switch-off. Thanx again for your brief sweet Reply.Smile

lakshmi_SGgunurloveSwaNia_2Joseph_A

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
S3...dont be sorry...health comes first and I wish speedy recovery for Joseph, waiting for his comeback. I really appreciate his patience, with that much of physical stress & pain and he used to update his FFs...kudos to him.

Joseph, wish to see you soon...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

Nice update

Thank You Kritika for your reply.Smile
SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THANK YOU...

mukitzz, hbkumar, Lekshmic7, lakshmi_SG, gunurlove (Rija), gnaneswari, SajanRox (Nivriti), 1gunjan7(Gunjan), 358674, ammykhan, cool_tuli (Tuli), hiii (Tanzeel), saduf, snowwhite28 (Tanu), 

For your concern and prayers, that will help JOSEPH recover soon and join us here again. V R still trying to contact JOSEPH. Anyway, Next day...V R going to Post TEASER part of this FF. He had sent us this TEASER, B4 he went for his surgery.

Thanx,
 S3Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzMoNaYaRoX358674lakshmi_SG1gunjan7Lekshmic7gunurlovesnowwhite28agreatperhapscool_tuli-CreativeSoul-

arzzo Senior Member
arzzo
arzzo

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
firstly may god bless joseph bhai with health and he recover soon frm his injury and get well and than come back really soon   and dont worry about the updates we can wait as we are the true fan of ur ff and ur writing so u take good care of ur self and take lots and lots of rest and get well soon

Edited by arzzo - 05 September 2011 at 12:52pm

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2snowwhite28

Go to top