Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 61)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Reserved 4 Part -6 ( have read it and will comment soon) after reading part-7Smile...

BTW JOSEPH and S3 By mistake I posted Part 5 1st and Part -4 later...SO PART -5 on page 62 and PART-4 on page -63...SmileDO READ Plss...

Love GUNJANSmileSmile...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 August 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
u guys r just awesome
cont soonClap
totally loved it
s3 rockssEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey Mr.Khadoos & S3...Tongue ROFL
Edited my Rply on Pg.56...
Do Chk & Rply...M w8ing...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Joseph 1stly SORRY buddy 4 so late reply...Ear PAKAD kar SORRY...1st I was not in town had gone 2 mumbai and Now when I am back home I am being extra LAZY...SO Seriously I apologize for replying so late...SORRY....

I have read Part 4 and Part 5 in one go just now and I must say my friend Both parts were simply fabulous and rocking...Bahut bahut mazza aaya read karkey ..they were very well written and dialogues of each character were simply mravellous...Each scene was so properly described that was imagining each part each track each characters thoughts and emotions while reading...I felt as if TV was switched On and I was watching the scenes...Day DreamingThumbs Up..
OUT-Standing and super-duper fabulous Part-4 joseph buddy.ClapClapClapClapClapClap...and MINDBLOWING and Excellent Part-5 Joseph with S3( Soham, Swati, Sonia)
.ClapClapClapClap...Enjoyed reading a lottt...Excellent work BuddyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

PART -4 

Part -4 was just superb...U showed Gunjan's embarrassment really well....any Girl who faces such a situation will be as embarrassed as gunjan was.....her hesitation n her embarrassment very well described through her  actions and thoughtsThumbs Up...Gunjan-Sm-Ishita scene and conversation was interesting...gunjan I am loving this character a lottt...she is so sweet she came 2 help SM and ishita at their home...and the way she acted faking hurt and anger just so that SM could go and rest was very sweet of her...she is a lovely girl and U showed very well the GR8 rapport she shares with SM-ISHITA and whole family very well ...Excellently shown Sm-Ishita love 4 Gunjan....Awesome sceneClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

OMG!! Samrat and his thoughts Embarrassed...
You r  a MASTER at showing Misunderstandings Joseph ...Thumbs Up...gunjan is samrats dream girl Wow!!Smile...Samrat thinks Gunjan is the girl he is gonna be his To-Be-Wife ..OMG!!Shocked wow!!...Interesting also...Thumbs Up...Samrat wanted 2 talk 2 gunjan and wanted 2 spent time alone with her wow!!Smile...and the way he involved Rohan in his plan and Sweet rohan didnt even know he was a part of Sam plan...Wink...Interesting partClapClap...Samrat-Rohan's conversation was marvellous...Thumbs Up...Rohan sweet n innocence was excellently shown Thumbs Up...the way rohan just 2 show he is extra-smart got involved in Samrat plan 2 get ishita out of kitchen and Rohan sweet boy didnt even knew how naughty his chachu is Winkand was doing all this so he could get Gunjan alone in KitchenWink SmileAll this shows Rohans is cute and so innocent BoySmile...

MAN Whats with children and wiping their faces when Elders Kiss them on their cheeksLOLLOL...
U know I have seen mostly young boys react this way only as rohan did when any elder kiss them on cheeksLOL...MAN Rohan has 2 wash his whole face just bec samrat kissed himLOLROFL...I couldn't stop laughing..
Rohan is so sweetSmile...

Samrat and his naughty thoughts...Wink..he has 2 be SAMRATALICIOUS and HUM HAIN NA and the way he was flirting and reactingWinkBlushing...LOL...Man it was not samrats fault he thought Gunjan is His 2 be wife and thats why he was being Shameless and flirting with her...and OMG!! ShockedGunjan thought Samrat was Besharam Cheap cheapest Chipku Over smart acting and MENTALShocked...
OMG!! But Gunjan I can understand she doesnt know Samrat and has met him 4 1st time and samrat was shamelessly flirting with her So any GIRL who has met a Boy 4 1st time and that boy flirts the way samrat was doing will think bad thoughts about that Boy and Gunjan how could she know why samrat was behaving this way
...Well what will happen when Samrat Misunderstanding clears...???...Well it will clear soon I know...Wink.but Samrat has fallen 4 gunjan will he accept other girl in his life??ConfusedConfused...

TINKU entry was FANTASTIC ENTRY JosephClapClap...Her name is Gunjan Bhushan kuch aur bhi puchana hai OMG!! wow!! marvellous way of entryClapClapClapClapClapClap. TINKU is a sweet heart ...His each and every thought showed his love 4 his sister and how protective he is...SmileSmile...Tinku is too smart 4 his age he immediately understood that Samrat had diff feelings 4 Gunjan...But he is still a child his reactions 2wards samrat were Funny and sweet and Hilarious...LOL...when he thought 2 himself bachhu mein teri champi nikalunga something like that I was laughingLOL...and 1st GABBAR then MOGAMBOROFL...OMG!!LOLLOLand when He called Samrat uncle LOLand told gunjan 2 also call him uncleLOL ROFLand Samrat reaction were LOLLOLand when he asked gunjan to call Samrat BHAIYALOLLOLOMG!!ROFLROFLBHAIYA ROFLROFLLOLLOLand Rakhi part was too funnyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...ROFL..I couldnt stop laughing Joseph it was so so funny and imagining this whole scene and imagining samrat's reaction wereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..MEIN hans hans kar lot pot ho gayiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL...TINKU he is so naughty...LOLMB and MBALOLLOL...LOLLOL.BICHARA Samrat he doesnt know Tinku is an intelligent and very naughty KID...and he is Right Samrat will never forget tinku and this conversation with Him...LOLLOL...mazza aa gaya read karkey ...Samrat -Tinku conversation was awesomeClapClapClap...BUT I agree TINKU was being rude and misbehaving with samrat and Gunjan was right in scolding himClap...But Tinku is really an excellent Brother...excellent scenesClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
...Whole PART-4 was just too too good ...Amazing work josephClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..

I am still laughing after reading Tinkus scenes with samrat LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..IF Gunjan wouldn't have stopped Tinku from talking 2 samrat and doing anything to him IMAGINE Tinku kya kya karta Samrat sey badla leney ke liyeeWinkLOLLOLLOL...BHICHARA SAMRATLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...

ROCKING and Fabulous Part.

Love your buddy
GunjanSmileSmile...

Thank U GUNJAN 4 this sweet Reply.EmbarrassedSorry,actually JOS is not well so,I M replying to your commentEmbarrassed.V do understand that readers have other commitments so,please do not apologize.Glad to read that U were able to visualize the scenes. 

Yes, GUNJAN was in a spot... this was aggravated  by SAMRAT's thoughts about GUNJAN being his wife-to-be. SAMRAT being SAMRAT , will not give up so easily, will he?? He wanted to speak to GUNJAN and he did so... taking ROHAN's help.

Children are really very innocent and we have tried to maintain that innocence. Whatever,TiNKU or ROHAN say and do is quite normally what 10-12 years say and do... It is the elders who have to rebuke them when they cross the line. And here too, the elders are disciplining the kids.V have tried to keep all scenes, all emotions natural. Hope V have succeeded.

Brothers... older or younger tend to be overprotective about their sisters... TiNKU is no exception. Yes,he did cross the line, but GUNJAN realised it and corrected him. A perfect balance in relationships... where all are sometimes saints...sometimes devils... no one is perfect. We are not experts in judging relationships,V just pen down what we see around us.Thank U 4 appreciating our writing.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
part -5 was also interesting & amazing.Thumbs Up..each scene was so properly explained that mazza aa gayaThumbs Up...Samrat reactions were just wow!!...his anger nicely described.Thumbs Up...U thru samrat-ishita-rohan conversation showed samrat anger really well...Thumbs Up...well Tinku had behaved rudely with samrat but he was only protecting his sister...And Samrat thought Gunjan is his to be wife and Tinku wanted Samrat 2 call him Bhaiya.LOLLOL..Aab samrat toh angry hoga hiiWink..LOL...Well samrat reacted this way bec he doesnt know the truth and doesnt know Tinku very well...if he knew Samrat would realize tinku loves his sister very much and can do anything 2 protect her...Smileand he was also trying 2 divert samrat so that he wouldn't recognize they had hit his car But samrat finally realized it....Now what is he gonna do NextConfused...??

OMG!! MB means Mussoorie BeeLOLLOL...and MBA-Mussoorie Bee Assoctiation...ShockedLOLLOL.ROFL...Finally we came 2 know full form of these short words...LOL..LOL...KIDS and their short wordsWinkLOL...Tinku is really naughty LOL...

Samrat's words 4 tinku hurt gunjan very much
UnhappyBut as Gunjan didn't hear the whole conversation only 3-4 lines so she doesnt know why samrat said those words and any girl who loves her bro will be angry and hurt if someone badmouths her bro...So Gunjan hurt was natural ...U showed this really well...Thumbs Up..and Ishita being angry at Samrat 4 reacting this way and talking this way about  tinku proved how close gunjan is too everyone in Sam family...Very well shown emotions of Gunjan and Ishita Thumbs UpClap...But now what is Samrat going 2 do 2 pacify gunjan??how will he change Gunjan's mind and wrong thoughts about him??ConfusedConfused...and Finally Ishita came 2 know what Samrat was thinking about gunjan and tried to clear his misunderstanding But Samrat is not ready 2 believe & accept this truth that Gunjan is not his 2 be wife and he is reacting with anger...ShockedSmile.OMG!! what's gonna happen now ?? and what will samrat do ?will he accept the girl who his parents have choosen as his wife?? Its clear samrat has fallen 4 gunjan Smile..What will he do when he comes 2 know Gunjan is engaged 2 someone else...?? whats Gonna happen next So many Qs and answer only 4 people have joseph and S3...??Answer soonWink...this ff is getting really interestingThumbs Up...

Wow!! tinku is so sweet and so naughtySmile...Gunjan was telling him not 2 talk and do anything 2 samrat and he was naughtily asking 1 qs after another LOL..and qs like what if samrat talks, does anything 2 himLOL..what if he pinches himShockedLOLLOL...and when Gunjan glared at him he said I was clearing my doubtsLOLLOLLOL...& On one side he was saying 2 Gunjan ok I will not talk 2 samrat and in his mind he was thinking this
( Bach gaya, GABBAR SINGH..warna,toh puri MUSSOORIE usse nahin bacha paati)--LOLLOL..Man he is just too much LOLLOL...and tinkus all Qs joseph with S3(Soham,Swati,Sonia) made me laugh and love this character tinku more & moreSmile...what an awesome character TINKUThumbs Up...He was just doing all this silly talk just 2 see his Di Gunjan smile n cheer her up Wow!! so so sweet tinkuSmile...Thumbs Up...awesome relation and bonding shown between Brother and sister josephClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..their talks of Gunjan getting married and leaving was emotional...this type of talk normally happens between bro-sis when sis is about 2 get married...U showed this bonding really wellClapClapClap..Wow! what a beautifull bond they shareThumbs Up...

One Question I have joseph with S3 ...IS SOMETHING WRONG  WITH TINKU ? Is he ill or something as during his talk with his Di TINKU SAID THESE WORDS ---.
(.Mere jaane ke baad... ) <---- .What does these words mean??????????????????????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused..

Arnav entry was superbClapClap...Office n gossip talk between girls about their  new handsome boss &especially after a party is normal ...very well written girls talkClapClap...Arnav anger nicely expressedThumbs Up any boss who sees his staff chatting stupid talk and wasting time and if that talk is about him that boss will react the same way U showed Arnav reacting...good reactionThumbs Up...But OMG this arnav is a Chameleon sabke samney kuch and alone something else alltogetherShocked...But I know boss ko staff ke samney strict hona padta hai...But He is so smug about himself .He knows he is handsome and knows what kind of effect he has on girls and he is glad about it and wants this charm 2 work on GunjanShocked...he has not even met n talked 2 her and wants 2 marry OMG! shockingShockedShocked.

what is this Arnav chap???
.ConfusedConfused...I mean U see a girl in a function... Ok... u like her as she is beautiful this I can understand but u have not met her talked 2 her even once and u want 2 marry her
Shocked.. I know and can understand love at 1st sight but still 4 marrying u have 2 know little about that person atleast this is what I feel ...Shocked...this is confusing ???Confusedand Gunjan parents also fix her relation with this stranger  guy who they have not met properly even and whom their daughter have not met once even...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked..I mean IN Arranged marriage also 1- 2 meetings happen even more sometimes...and yahan toh kuch nahi hua abhi tak and Marriage talk happening so soon STRANGEShocked...YEH Kesa rishta hai ????Full of strangeness and mystery??Confused...Pls tell joseph with S3Wink...Batao naLOL...

Arnav conversation with his mom is little strange ...why was she so happy that her son is not coming 2 delhi???ConfusedConfused...and why is everyone avoiding arnav and his talk about Gunjan ?? even I want 2 know like arnav why Gunjan n her family left delhi???ConfusedConfused...pata nahi kya mystery hai??ConfusedConfused...

AM & Ad talk has confused me even more so ..Kya tum chahti ho JO Ankit ke sath hua woh arnav ke sath be ho???????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedwhat does this mean?????kya hua hai..and gunjan kis dard ke sath is spending her life??? ...What had happened 2 yrs back ??ConfusedShocked kya gunjan ke sath kuch hua ???ConfusedConfusedUnhappy.Shocked...But Kya??? ConfusedDonot show anything bad plsUnhappy...

man I am going MAD just thinking  the answer to these questions...merey MIND ke horses are running fast just thinking and trying 2 solve mystery Joseph and S3.
ConfusedConfused... so confusing
Confused...Do answer fast Joseph with S3.Wink...Warna me will go MADWinkLOLLOL...

Awesome and completely Mindblowing , fully Superb and Gr8 update Joseph with S3...excellent workClap...each scene and each dialogue and part was fantastically written ...Wow!! what a super duper marvelous update joseph and S3 good work...Clap...bahut mazza aaya read karkey and imagine karkey...assa laga as if I am watching a show on Tv right before my eyes...FANTABULOUS and OUT-Standing work joseph with S3...
Love Ur good friend
GunjanSmileSmile...

Thank U GUNJAN 4 your lovely reply.V R glad THAT,U R enjoying reading the whole update.

GUNJAN,B'coz of her truly sweet nature has won everyone's heart. She does not put up the act of being extra sweet in front of others. She is very close to her brother... and she was hurt with SAMRAT's words ... typical older sibling attitude.

TiNKU did what he felt was needed... whether the way he said it is right or wrong remains debatable. All his questions are what a 10-12 year old would ask and pester with... we have tried to show real talk between siblings... hope we are managing well.

For all your questions... wait and watch. All secrets and mysteries will be revealed as the story progresses.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

u guys r just awesome
cont soonClap
totally loved it
s3 rockssEmbarrassed

Thank you for your reply here dear.Smile This story is written by Joseph... we are just around to help.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey JOSEPH and S3..im back with my remaining comment'.Smile

First of all I want to say'which I forgot to mention in previouse part..that Siggy was awesome''just love it to the core'.thank u aashi'Hug Now start with Bhushan house'whole secen was very very touchy'..you have portrayed this whole situation (of tensed and worry parents and their concerned and supportive children who cant see their parents in pain and understand them)'.

In a very awesome way'''ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Seriousely guys after reading these both parts..and imagining all scenes..everybody conditions ..everything was so clear in my mind'I was just thinking one thing'..

Why don't you guys make a tv show on your FF'Tongue''as you have brilliant ideas and concept'.with full on drama'...I mean impressive dialogues..strongly Main idea'everything seems just Perfect for a serial'... (somehow MBYPH ka sequal to ipkknd ki form me mil hi gya he..ab yeh idea kon churata he'Wink...lets see)

I wonder Gunjan is a sensible and mature girl..but that Tinku'look at him '..hez so small and naughty but when anything comes at his parents and Di...'..he become so Mature and intelligent sharp minded kid'such a caring baby he is'...'Embarrassed

thats y Gunjan loves him a lot and had been hurt by Samrat's Views abt her lovely little bro'Ouch'.. infact I was thinking Tinku may not b knows abt this whole matter..but he also knows'Very Gud haan'that shows Mr and Mrs Bhushan have a great faith and trust on their children'. ''.Embarrassed

The most touchwood scene in this matter was kitchen scene''CryCryCry...'

truly the magical scene of mother daughter beautiful bonding''the way how did Gunjan console and support her mom'..then the whole family scene'.everything was fantastic'.You guys always rock the every part..with ur brilliant writing style'.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Then came Mission Gunjan side''..Smile

I will say'that Bhushans scene..then Samrat disturb condition'..everything'.

The one who read this story deeply'can totally understand the conditions of every character..as its just like we r feeling their pain or looking at them'

I would again say'in your both SS(no sorry in thrice..coz with u always was mine first most fav..n it was my mjht 3...i remember...Wink...) its very clear to visualize all the characters very well...Star

Samrat do not has courage to deny his parents directly but his mom is sooo sweeettt'she had noticed his behavior towards Yamini proposal '..but I think she knows her husband very well too'...Samrat thinks that he would me convince her parents for Gunjan proposal..but I remember that Sam's mom had said that Sam's dad will never accept the Gunjan's proposal nor sammy too'...

Here Sammy is too desprate for proposal but his dad...Wink''don't know'Wink

And suppose if it happens..then the big problem is Gunjan herself engaged with arnav...'Ouch

Guys tum log apni stories me sajan ka milna itnaaa mushkil kyu rakhte ho''.Haddiyan remove karte karte hi sara time nikal jaye'''Angry

Rohan and his Chachu 'mention with Chachi scene was sooo cute I really like Rohan also'''.Embarrassed

Yamini and Samrat conversation was very well written''..Samrat cold behavior towards her and their marriage made anyone embarrase''but Yamini is Unique'.hez clearly saying that he can not imagine her as a wife'but still shez planning for their wedding and so confident abt that Samrat would again be fall for her'''''

Both are determined on their plans'''.one is on Mission Samrat'and other one is on Mission Gunjan''''''..i hope for the best..for mission Gunjan...'.Embarrassed

Arnav scene and his wife and cooking problem  was also very nicely  described'''.

Eagerly waiting for Sajan's meeting now'..Last scene was amazing I was so laughing on these whole thoughts'samrat abi se Gunjan k ghar ko apna hone wala sasuraal samajh betha tha..what a day dreamer boy he isDay Dreaming'and then his thoughts abt Tinku'.that first nyt one and 'LOLLOLLOL'. love the line when samrat says..yeh har ladki k sath bhai ka package dena zarori he kya..big ho ya small problem hi crate karta he'..LOLLOLLOL

Plz guys update soon the next part of both of ur SS'bcoz us teaser ne abi tk mujhe tease kar rakha he'..OuchConfused.'im really really confused'Confused..or ab is me b'...Confused

Wonderfull and Amazing parts''..Overall whole episodes were as usual Fabulouse fantastic'and interesting''..dont wanna take a break while start reading once''..

Thanks for the pm'..plz continue soon'

Joseph and S3 I have fulfilled my promise now by give a long long comments on both

Thanks Rija for your Detailed feed-back.Its really very precious to us. And,Yes we are really grateful to Pragya n Aashi for their Awesome work. Those all Siggies are very spl. for us.

BHUSHAN Family scene is representing the strong bonding of A small middle-class family.They understand to each other feelings very well.I always said, TINKU is little bit mature then his real age.He knows n understand the all facts...the main problem. Now,he is not demanding or throwing tanturm kid.

Actually Rija...Stories fictional hi hoti hain...but,we want to present All characters emotions n activity in very simple n common way... Unke,thoughts n emotions n all sequences clear hone chahiye...toh hi readers usse relate kar sakenge.And,I think...this is the main reason of our all long-long parts... Because,we don't want to ignore any characters POV. (whatever,MONISH, RAHUL, RICHA, Dai Maa at MBYPH or TINKU, ARNAV, AMIT-ASHA in this story). We don't want to present our any characters as a side-fillers.They have own identity...so,we give equal space to all of them. and,I agree..with you...S3's WITH YOU ALWAYS. is my all time favorite too.I am here only because, of that story.It was so encurraging.

and,Thanks for your idea for 'Serial making'.I am not sure about S3...but,maine socha bhi toh mere Big B...mujhe DELHI parcel kar denge...(Small-small pieces mein,its very long story.) And,Idea koi bhi churaye...we want MOHIT in that show...because,SANAYA is very busy in IPK naa...

Kitchen scene,is perfect example of Mother-Daughter relationship.GUNJAN is trying hard to support to her parents...because,she knows...Their fear n pain is very genuine n natural.

And about,"Haddies" in SaJan stories...agar 'Haddi' nahin hogi toh FF kitna boring ho jaayega...(can you imagine...MBYPH without RAHUL or MONISH).SaJan Marriage and only lovy-dovy scenes...?? How boring naa... And,in this story... We are focusing to 'Arrange Marriage' concept...so,here Family value n sacrifices is more important then other things.

Thanks for liking ARNAV n YAMINI part too.

Next Update of APHG is ready...We'll be post very soon. [In 2 Parts because,its too long.] After Next part, I am going. Uske baad S3 MBYPH ke hi updates denge.  And,Yes...after Part-8 of APHG...TEASER Part is coming. [Just completed]

Again thanks Rija... for your wonderfull replies n all encouragging comments. I'll be catch you very soon... Becuse,next 1-2 parts ki replies...shayad S3 quote karenge.

Keep Smiling...always !!
Joseph.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7gunurloveSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Reserved... ShockedCool

Now dekhti hu kon bachata h tumhe mere comment ke changul se Mr.Khadoos...*DEVILISH GRIN*...Evil Smile ROFL
Coz M back to Rock & with my foolish comments...Cool Dancing ROFL
Mazza hi aa gaya aaj toh, By God...ROFL ROFL

* EDITED *

Yay! Yay! M the 1st 1 to comment...ROFL ROFL Wow! Feels so good to be back to my own self...Cool Sacchi mazza aa gaya...Wink .Tongue..LOL Kitni mushkil se mujse picha chuta tha but no Such Luck coz m back...Evil Smile Cool & Eureka... ShockedM commenting evn before ur update this time so applauses for me...Clap ROFL Ok enuf of my Bakwaas Bak Bak...Stern Smile Lets move on to the update...ROFL LOL

ok abt the 1st scene...kya raaz h yaar? I mean aisa kya hua h that Bhushans r so tensed & distraughted?...hmmm...Kuch toh h... & ye KUCH kya h ye toh bass Joseph & S3 hi bata sakte h... & itne acche toh aaplog ho nahi ki mujhe batao...Stern Smile Toh i dont thnk buttering ki zarurat h...ROFL LOL Pata nahi kaha kaha se leke aate ho itni saari mysteries...!! Sherlock Holmes fans Kahike?!...LOL Tongue & abt the scene it was so so so so so well-written...Clap hmmm...Dum Aloo...Good Choice...evn my Dad loves it...not me...!! Theek thaak h... BTW mere fav khane ke topic se hatte h...LOL & lets move on to the scene...OMG! Dhanno?! Abhi tak Papa ko pata nahi...?!Shocked lets see pata chalne pe kya haal krenge woh...ROFL & OMG! Y Delhi?!...Shocked No No No plzzz...abhi toh Samrat Mussourie aaya h & they wanna go to delhi?! No Ways!! Ur doing no such thng Mr.Khadoos... & this scene made me evn more eager to knw the mystery...do unfold Soon...Embarrassed

& Awww...i loved the Bonding between Gunjan & Tinku...So sweet...Embarrassed & Tinku is the prefect kid...Naughty & Mature ka combination... Wink& he's so toughtful for his Sister...Unlyk My Brothers...Jinhone Raksha Bandhan pe accha sa gift bhi nai diya...Loosers...Dead ye waala update toh mere cousins ko padhwana hi padega... & wo bhi Zabardasti...D'oh It was Simply awesum... & perfectly Potrayed...Clap Clap Clap

& now cuming to Samrat-Yamini & thier Respective famiies scenes... hmmm...Yamini pretending to be the perfect Bahu, Beti & Wife... So Typical...Dead Thnk god Samrat knws evrythng abt her & mujhe toh uspe itna gussa aata h jitna Rahul & Monish pe bhi nai aata...ROFL Ya actually aata h...I dunno... LOLROFL But aata h... & specially after the way she dumped Samrat...Angry Samrat ko koi kaise Dump kr sakta h...Embarrassed He's So... Januable, Sweet, Caring, Loving, Cute...Day DreamingErmmm...Ermm I know if i start on him, i'll nver stop...ROFL so i'll stop here & continue next time...Embarrassed & i just dnt want this marriage to happen...hope SD undrstnds this & let Gunjan be the 1 for Samrat...Embarrassed & yeah Samrat h toh handsome lagega hi...I just love his this Photoshoot...thnk god yehi choose kia...Day Dreaming Any Girl can fall for him...*SIGH*...Ok interrupting & stopping here nly...ROFL ROFL It was as usual Fabulously written...Clap Embarrassed

Ah! Thnk God samrat talked clear-cut with yamini... & tld her that we r not made for each-other...but ye ladki bhi easily nahi manegi naa...Angry but evn samrat is vry stubborn...now lets see whu has thier way?!...Approve Samrat go Ahead we r with You...!!Approve Again a fantastic Job with the scene...perfectly potrayed...Clap Approve

& now my fav scene Rohan-Samrat scene...!! God It was Hillarious...!! LOL ROFL Kya scene tha yaar...!!  I seriously adore these 2 so so sooo much...ROFL ROFL & woh Shorts waala dialogue MJHT waale Scene ki yaad aa gyi...LOL U remember MJHT waala these scenes...LOL ROFL

Omg!! Seriously I loved this Episode so much...!! & Full On Iss waale scene ki yaad aa gyi...!Day Dreaming OMG! He's sooo adorable...!! Full iss waale scene jaisa...i cud so well imagine it...Embarrassed & u say i shud make him my BRO?! No Freaking Way...!!Angry LOL & awww...he's dhamki's to Rohan wer hillarious...!! ROFL Hw Adorable! & The way he scolded him for calling Yamini as Chachi?!...ROFL ROFL ROFL...Too Good Yaar...!! Aise hi samrat scenes dete jaao...Day Dreaming Hayyyeee...terrific...!! My fav scene...Embarrassed Day Dreaming

& Arnav is so sweet...!! Evn m liking him...but that doesn't mean ArJan supporter ok...LOL It will always be SaJan...!! Wonder wat r they hiding frm him.,...God! Mystery again...Kabhi toh sudhar Jaao...Again a Mind-blowing scene...Clap Tongue

& now the last scene is WOWEST!! Samrat planning UNOFFICIAL Date for Gunjan?!Shocked ROFL M loving it...!!ROFL Hope Samrat suceeds in his plan...*Fingers Crossed*...Embarrassed & Frndshp Day toh kabka ho gya...!! God Ur sooo FAST Mr.Khadoos...!!LOL ROFL M worried ki kahi Raksha Bandhan naa ho jaaye...LOL ROFL ROFL

The Update Was Just Marvellous, Stupendous, Rocking, Superb As Usual...Now Update Fatafat coz i really cant wait...!! It was THE BEST...!!Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star

& Yeah Wat Pavitra Rishta huh?! Angry Mai Mohit ko Rakhi nahi bandhungi mtlb nahi bandhungi...!!Angry Did u get that Mr.Khadoos...!!Angry Archana-Manav Fan kahike...Dead & Nopes Rati is still in the show so wo waha kaise ho skti h...?! & Foot-Massage Kare Meri jooti...Dead LOL & By God Toh koi bhi bol skta h...!! & Mai aisi hi rahungi...Mera Excitement Level kabhi kam nahi hota...Cool LOL & U dont think much...Ghutno pe zyaada ASAP padega...ROFL ROFL Just Kidding Ok...Embarrassed & yea naa mai CHOOMANTAR hui hu & Naa Mere Brother ke Liye dulhan Dhund Rahi hu...ROFL Kabhi Kabhi Dhunki Dhunki Gaati hu & Dance bhi Kr leti hu... Coz i love that song...!! Thnx for the Dedication...!!Tongue Dhunki Dhunki Dhunki Laage...(1dum Katrina Ishtyle...Dancing Cool ROFL)

& Darn! How Cud I forget to add this?!Shocked
CONGRATULATIONS For finally becuming a GOLDIE...!! Party Finally u became 1...!! Now Get on to be a DAZZLER Soon too...Wink Tongue

Jaldi Update Karo...Coz I cant Wait...!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Continue Soon,
Update ASAP,
Thnx 4 the PM & Dnt 4get 2 PM Me...(Itni himmat toh nahi h...ROFL)

W8ing eagerly 4 nxt update...Do Cont Soon...Tongue

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

Thanks 'TL' LOL for your sweet n long feed-backTongue. By the way,Suddenly kahaan invisible ho jaati ho...??ShockedLOL 'ChooMantar' type...LOL 1st Reserve but,sabse last unreserve??ROFL I remember... our initial days in I-F...your Reserve thing...Shocked Before posting the Update.LOLNice to see you in back your old action.ROFL.

We'll reveal BHUSHAN Family mystery very soon. so,keep patience.Wink.Wahaan kuchh nahin...'bahot kuchh' hai.Confused 'Dum Aloo' is my favorite...I think,Uncle is more sensible so,he likes 'Dum Aloo'Tongue.Its really not for Duffers. ROFL And,about DELHI...because,now I am in DELHI..aur next 1-2 month tak yahin rehna hoga..OuchSmile And,ARNAV is also there naa...Embarrassed so,imagine... Me,GUNJAN n ARNAV...at ANU Di Marriage Functions...Kitna mazaa aane wala hai...Wink Ok...don't throw chappal...OuchLOLjust kidding.Wink.

GUNJAN-TINKU bonding is high point of this story...little weird naa...Love triangle mein sibling bonding ko itni importance...?? You must think like...JOS lost his mind.OuchBut,It is very important part of story.Smile And about 'Raksha Bandhan' Tongue Tongue Tongue Remember my Most favourite OS...LOL (Yahaan Post karoon kya...??WinkReders bhi emotional ho jaayenge...LOL) how,touchy naa... Usse read kar lena chahiye... emotional ho jaati... CryLOL

By the way,My bro. is 100 time better then your Cousin
ROFL ROFL ROFL.Bhai tumhaara wait kar rahe the...me too... Kitne saare gift laaye the... But,you missed it...Kaash tum aati...at least mujhe 1 'Kodac Family Moment' toh milta.ROFL ROFL ROFL.Bhai ne spl. Rakhi Gift mangaya tha...woh bhi DELHI seEmbarrassed.But,Your loss is my gain...SmileTongue

You would be never change naa... Poor Bhabhi...LOL How can she tolerate this type of sister ConfusedROFL.No wonder... Bhai tumse itne scared kyun rehte hain.ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Don't compare YAMINI to my RAHUL or MONISH... Embarrassed Embarrassed They are so sweet...I don't know...MBYPH Fans unse itna kyun chidhte hain...??ROFL. The character of YAMINI is out n out Negative.She can't loose SAMRAT so easily.Wink

I remember SAMRAT in 'shorts' scene (Jungle-Jungle baat chali hai...'Chaddi' pehan ke phool khila hai...SBS seg.ROFL ROFL Embarrassed).Kya din the...Embarrassed.I must say...you are very 'Besharm Fan'EmbarrassedLOL.

Anyway,Our next part is ready...Smile we'll be post,next day.I am sure...you'll be enjoy,too much.Wink Thanks again Ekta...for this sweet commentEmbarrassedSmile.

Joseph.Heart

Edited by Joseph_A - 17 August 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7snowwhite28SandCastle.SwaNia_2jyothi-

Go to top