Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 6)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupal.sri24

plz cont soon and me to ur pm list.

Thanks Rupal,Embarrassed and definitely I add your name in my PM list.Embarrassed

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

hey joseph add me in pm list
nice concept
i missed all parts of ur previous ff
actually u vanst in my buddy list tht timeOuchbut not for ths one
cont soonEmbarrassed

Thanks Sasha for your Nice Comment Embarrassed Oh ! So sad...that,you missed my previous work... Actually,that time I was very new here.Embarrassed But,Please check once time...If,you have some time...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDefinitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

Nicee =D

Thanks Amira.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

Luv the cs joseph
plz add me in

Thanks KritikaEmbarrassed Definitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hey Bro.Smile What a Come-Back...Clap Clap Clap I loved this CS and Story Idea...Clap Its really amazing... Thank God ! Kuchh toh New try kiya...Smile Its really AWESOME and looking so Fresh...not,just like routine College Life or same-same Love Story...OuchOuchLOL I really appreciate your effort and I really trust you...B'coz, I know U R full capable to justify this Story.Smile My all Good & Best Wishes for this FFSmile U R SUPERB n AWESOME writer...Thumbs Up Keep it Up...I M eagerly waiting for your 1st part...Wink

Thanks Soham Bro for your all nice words and support.Embarrassed. Actually,Its totally different from MBYPH... so,I am little scared...because,of Direct comparison.Ouch This story is experiment for me to show Arrange Marriage things with Modern thinking...No Doubt,The character of SAMRAT is main USP of this story too.Embarrassed He is portraying a common Youth character of Metro city. and GUNJAN...she is Bubbly...but,knows the value of family and marriage.Embarrassed ARNAV n YAMINI is portraying 2 different type of personality...Let's see...After First part..kafi kuchh clear ho jaayega...Wink

1gunjan7

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgurl

awesum

ThanksEmbarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

HugJoseph Bhai!! Hug 

Party|Congratulations and Celebrations|Party

Ek aur FFDancing, Mein to mar hi jaungiEmbarrassed! Without any further adoWink, continue it and add me to your PM List :)x I really love your story ideaHeart! Its Simply Awesome!!Thumbs Up
 Arranged Marriage, With Family ValuesSmile... Interesting!Tongue

I am eagerly waitingDay Dreaming for you to continue your SUPERB story!Big smile
You are an amazing writerClap and I love your writing pieces!Embarrassed
When you discontinued your earlier FF, I was really upsetOuch but then you are back with a BANG!LOL 
Frankly, your writing pieces are really addictiveEmbarrassed.. I really wait for your PMs to come!Big smile And Viola, here it is!!ROFL I am really happy and can't control being silly!Silly

SORRY for that!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I sometimes get over-excited!LOL And especially for SAJAN stories!ROFL 
Thanks for the PM and I will be Day DreamingwaitingDay Dreaming for further PMs and Updates!Wink

And Lastly, I would like to add...

ROFLCONTINUE SOON OR ELSE I WILL GET MAD!ROFL

LoveHeart,
Nivriti! 

P.S:: Mad means Pagal not angry! Maybe Angry too!Wink

Thanks a lot Nivi for your sweet CommentEmbarrassed Its really very precious for me... and, about Add your name in 'Buddy List'...?? Woh toh nahin bhi kehti toh kar detaLOL LOL LOL Yaar,Itna bhi bura nahin hai ki,Read karte hi koi mar jaaye...EmbarrassedLOL This Story concept is little difficult for me...why..? you realized very soon.Embarrassed If,thodi bhi gadbad hui...kaafi joote padenge...LOL Because,I am going to Re-Define the word of 'Arrange Marriage' Embarrassed This story is combination of Family Value with Modern thinking.Embarrassed I'll update my First part today Night or next day morning.Wink
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammykhan

Wow another story from your side,I m sooo excited to read it.Loved the concept.Do add me to your pm list.

Thanks a lot Ammy for your nice Comment.Embarrassed And,Definitely I'll add your name in my PM list. Actually,My First part was ready...But,due to IPKKND promo... Ouch SCOOTY scene ko re-write karna zaroori hai...because,co-incidently its so similar to my 1 scene of First part...woh copy jaisa lagta.Embarrassed

ammykhan

Go to top