Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 55)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

wow awsome updateClap truly loved it

well u know i read this update and last update just now and was actully pleasently suprsie to see samrats growing love for gunjan i thought he might try and forget after he found out she was not the one...anywyas the part was awsome i already hate this yamine cant stand her...
and im guessing there is more mystry behind the bhushans moing to delhi thing im guessing there is more to it then just a move waiting to see that
as far as arnav goes he is a sweet guy so far i like his charecter i loved his and his naighbours convoSmile
and waiting to see more sajan sceens i wanna see what samrat does to befriend his to be salla causs that will be tough LOLWink
anywyas awsome update do continue soon and yes happy friendship day to u as well Hug

love
tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 09 August 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
It was marvelous.. Clap  cont soon & thanks a lot for pm..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

358674 Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
awesome
really nice part 
& Happy Friendship Day Smile

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Lekshmic7 IF-Dazzler
Lekshmic7
Lekshmic7

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
GR8 update! all parts r super awesome. gunjans family scene was so emotional, d mystery s killing me now. guys pls unfold it soon. next scene with sam-yamini, is a good one. samrat!!! he made my day,i loved it when he said everything CLEARLY to yamini.bt frankly speaking i hate dis yamini girl guys. pls reduce her scenes in future parts, i cant bear her any more LOL!! Arnav scene ws also interesting. waiting eagerly 4 his convo with his bro.the last scene was my favrt one. oh samrat, he is such a sweet heart. pls guys make Tinku and sam,frnds. i know it will be a VERY BIG task.,bt it will really fun to watch dem together nd am sure he will help sam in his mission Gunjan.      overall BRILLIANT update! waiting eagerly 4 sajans UNOFFICIAL DATE! continue soon with lots of sajans scene nd MINIMUM YAMINI scene LOL!! thanks 4 d pm. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

Edited by Lekshmic7 - 07 August 2011 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I actually had to go n revise the previous update... LOL
but now i need to reserve it... I'll comment properly later... Wink

'''edited'''
Amazing, fabulous... such a beautiful update...! It had everything... drama, emotions, fun, everything... ekdum complete update... Big smile N bcoz u took such a longgg tym to update this... u'll b punished... Tongue N ur punishment is that in the next update when u'll write abt Samrat goin to meet Gunjan na!? Their meet shud b sooo mindblowing that it shud stay in our minds forever... Big smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassed No complaints, no options.. u HAVE to do this Wink
Okay now... the update...
Bhushan House conversation... brain bouncer...LOL M sooo damn confused right now regarding their decision of goin back to Delhi... I loved Gunjan allooot... the way she managed every member of her family... it was sooo beautiful...! Smile M dying to noe d reason but wats worrying me is that u hav not mentioned abt it in d precap... which means that i hav to die for sum more days Confused Ouch urrrgghh i hate you for this Tongue Angry

Shergill house part was the best... 1st of all the way Samrat was blackmailing Rohan.LOL The language that u used was superbb...like "nikal yaha se" or "jaata hai kya"... n all... I had soo much fun reading it... N then later on when Yamini entered... Tongue
aaah I just loved the way Samrat was responding to Yamini Tongue. I was actly laughing when Samrat was replying Yamini only to make her a POPAT LOL LOL LOL. Bechari abla naari LOL LOLLOL
And the bestest thing in that part was Samrat's expression... they r explained sooo sooo soo cutely... that credit goes to the writer (no name coz m confused who exactly writes d thingsLOL )
Awesome work... Clap

Awww... Arnav... he is chooo chweet yaar... His bell ringing activity is just like me... Even I hate if my house is locked when I cum from outside.OuchConfused Joseph... r u tracing me?? Evil Smile Then how cum ur characters r getting similar characteristics as me... ROFL ? anyways... its soo gud to see Arnav like this...Wink poor thing... donno wats disturbing his family but thats not worrying me coz u hav said that u'll disclose it in d next update... n Joe if u don't na I'll put u in that ship on Juhu Beach ROFL

And finally the last part... again Sam... an adorable, charming, lovable, ahem ahem... his attempt to meet Gunjan... I wont comment on it now... coz i hav given u punishment based on this thing... so after you do it.. i'll comment Wink

So overall.. again a clap for u all who hav contributed to this beautiful update Clap!!!!
N thank u soo much for not creating much hype... otherwise my brain wud hav actly blasted out n when my mumma wud ask me the reason i wud take up u ppl's name n she wud  hav hadnever spared u guys ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Again... Eagerly waiting for the next update so that sum of my doubts will get cleared.. arrey haa... my old doubt isn't cleared yet if u forgot...Tongue about Arnav's marriage to Gunjan but Grewal's regrets Embarrassed remember na? but i guess that doubt will b cleard in this phone call... okay then I'll wait for d call... LOL
Till then... Gud luck and Belated Happy Friendships Day to you too... Hug

Edited by cool_tuli - 09 August 2011 at 6:01am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
lovely update...
cont soon

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hi, ...joseph & S3..."HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY"

Now coming to the update...

as usual awesome update...Flawless...i don't have much words in my stock...Clap
conversation between gunjan & her family was very genuine & natural...
every emotions were very well described...
but wen will u reveal the suspense...wat happened to gunjan????

samrat was simply amazing...he is my favorite..Embarrassed
he is quite mature & sensible...he knows wat is good for him...
it will be interesting to know wat he does next to accomplish his "mission Gunjan"
i think this ff quite dependent on him...wat ever he does it will effect the storyline...

Tinku was cute...

Yamini was quite determined in getting back samrat in her life..wheather she will succeed i doubt...dcoz samrat is samrat

Arnav"s character is still not cleared to me..he is negative, positive or have the Grey shades..Confused
& one thing i want to ask that the USP of the story???

is it love after marriage or abt arrange marriage...

Zyada kuch nahi poochungi..bcoz i know yur answers "wait & watch"

Plzzz continue soon...One month ke baad nahi...PlzzWink

TANU Big smile

Edited by snowwhite28 - 07 August 2011 at 4:57am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnin96

It was marvelous.. Clap  cont soon & thanks a lot for pm..Smile