Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 52)

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by cool_tuli

res res res... I'll get back later

edited..
OKay again a delayed reply... Embarrassed anyways...
 The update was sooo awesomee...
I loved Samrat allooot in this whole update... especially when he was tryin to get to noe more about Gunjan... aww his efforts were soo cute...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedekdum coogly woogly wwossh LOL LOLLOL
I was soo excited to see Yamini... aarrrggghhh she is such a ****** I hate her... I hope sumhow she doesn gets into a relation with Sam again... n if Sam goes with her na m gonna kill him... Tongue
The discussion of Mr. and Mrs.Bhushan was very mature... I liked it but m waiting for the mystery to b resolved...  N Joe u had told me that this update will clear my doubt... but i think this has added more doubts into that single doubt. Confused LOL till then it was only Arnav waala confusion but here toh Gunjan's parents are also involved.. Confused
The flashback was too good... I again liked Samrat coz he scolded Yamini very nicely... LOL  LOL N then again his thots to reach Gunjan was soo adorable... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sam's thinkin at d dining table was soo funny... i was actually laughin while readin it... Bhukkad Family n all LOL LOL LOL the whole family discussion n with it Sam's brain working... awww it was soo gud... Big smile Big smile Big smile
The whole update was very emotional, matured n equally funny too...
N this time m not gonna ask anything coz my earlier doubt isn't cleared yet Tongue n yaaa one more thing... I missed Arnav allooot... I had expected him in this update... anyways no issues... jab aayega dhamaka ho jayega LOL LOL Wink

Thanks Tuli for your precious cool commentEmbarrassed I was waiting for it...Smile.Thanks for liking SAMRAT's effort...Wink..N, YAMINI...? She is coming...May be,in next part...Wink.

Mr. n Mrs.BHUSHAN's conversation topic is related to a major twist of this story...It is totally unexpected part...Abhi disclose kiya toh story enjoy nahin kar paaogi...Embarrassed so,Please...wait for some time...Smile This confusion/suspense is better for storySmile .

SAMRAT is very sensible guy...he knows..who is better for him..for as a life partner...so,he choose GUNJAN over YAMINI. Dinning table scene is very important part of this Update...we are feeling glad,if you liked it.Embarrassed And,Yes...ARNAV ko abhi break diya hai...warna,all characters n their track mess-up ho jaayega...woh jab bhi aayega...thoda suspense create karega... aur... haan... DHAMAKA  bhiLOL.Thanks again for your nice reply...Embarrassed

JosephHeart.

how sweet yaar... even I was waiting for this reply...
yeahh I deffo understand wat u guys r trying to do n I support that... thats d sole reason m still sitting quiet... coz m also enjoying  d suspense allot... Wink
M waiting for a biggy big Arnav track.. hope to get it soon...
N thank u too for replying me so nicely all the time Wink Wink Wink

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
edited my res on pg 49
..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Amazing Update!! I really liked it!! Thanks for the PM & Pls Update SOON! 

Thanks Zeenat for your sweet CommentEmbarrassed.We'll definitely update very soon.Smile
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joseph_A

res res res... I'll get back later

edited..
OKay again a delayed reply... Embarrassed anyways...
 The update was sooo awesomee...
I loved Samrat allooot in this whole update... especially when he was tryin to get to noe more about Gunjan... aww his efforts were soo cute...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedekdum coogly woogly wwossh LOL LOLLOL
I was soo excited to see Yamini... aarrrggghhh she is such a ****** I hate her... I hope sumhow she doesn gets into a relation with Sam again... n if Sam goes with her na m gonna kill him... Tongue
The discussion of Mr. and Mrs.Bhushan was very mature... I liked it but m waiting for the mystery to b resolved...  N Joe u had told me that this update will clear my doubt... but i think this has added more doubts into that single doubt. Confused LOL till then it was only Arnav waala confusion but here toh Gunjan's parents are also involved.. Confused
The flashback was too good... I again liked Samrat coz he scolded Yamini very nicely... LOL  LOL N then again his thots to reach Gunjan was soo adorable... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sam's thinkin at d dining table was soo funny... i was actually laughin while readin it... Bhukkad Family n all LOL LOL LOL the whole family discussion n with it Sam's brain working... awww it was soo gud... Big smile Big smile Big smile
The whole update was very emotional, matured n equally funny too...
N this time m not gonna ask anything coz my earlier doubt isn't cleared yet Tongue n yaaa one more thing... I missed Arnav allooot... I had expected him in this update... anyways no issues... jab aayega dhamaka ho jayega LOL LOL Wink

Thanks Tuli for your precious cool commentEmbarrassed I was waiting for it...Smile.Thanks for liking SAMRAT's effort...Wink..N, YAMINI...? She is coming...May be,in next part...Wink.

Mr. n Mrs.BHUSHAN's conversation topic is related to a major twist of this story...It is totally unexpected part...Abhi disclose kiya toh story enjoy nahin kar paaogi...Embarrassed so,Please...wait for some time...Smile This confusion/suspense is better for storySmile .

SAMRAT is very sensible guy...he knows..who is better for him..for as a life partner...so,he choose GUNJAN over YAMINI. Dinning table scene is very important part of this Update...we are feeling glad,if you liked it.Embarrassed And,Yes...ARNAV ko abhi break diya hai...warna,all characters n their track mess-up ho jaayega...woh jab bhi aayega...thoda suspense create karega... aur... haan... DHAMAKA  bhiLOL.Thanks again for your nice reply...Embarrassed

JosephHeart.

how sweet yaar... even I was waiting for this reply...
yeahh I deffo understand wat u guys r trying to do n I support that... thats d sole reason m still sitting quiet... coz m also enjoying  d suspense allot... Wink
M waiting for a biggy big Arnav track.. hope to get it soon...
N thank u too for replying me so nicely all the time Wink Wink Wink

Thanx Tuli for understand our view...Embarrassed That suspense is the main USP of this FFEmbarrassed...so,taking so much attentionEmbarrassed. V R really trying to post next part very soon...Please,waitSmile.
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ambika..

res

*edited*
hey joseph...amazing update...
it was too good yaar..
lovely...
just love sajan so much...superb part...
totally obssessed with ur ff...LOLWink
love the way you write dialogues..
looks like i m actually watching mjht...EmbarrassedTongue
amazing job...Clap
please please please update soon...can't wait to read more...
love
ambika
P.S- sorry fr unrssing late but out of habit na..LOL

Thanks Ambika,for your nice feed-back.Embarrassed Late but cute commentLOL. I think,now its better...only,because of S3.Embarrassed Thanks for liking Dialogue of this FF...But,this time I am not the main writer of all dialogues...Embarrassed woh credit bhi S3 ko jaata hai...Smile. V R posting our next part so soon...Thanks for your precious Reply n Reminder ReplyEmbarrassed

Joseph.Heart
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hi joseph i hope u remember me i am tanu...i am first time commenting on yur ff...from now i will try to comment regularly...
now coming to yur ff...i must tell u that u r a genius.every charecter is so well defined...very close to real life...
very different from MBYPH...specially Samrat"s charecter...he is becoming more interesting by every update...
Don't know much about arnav  never watch IPKKND...but in this ff he seemed to be interesting...
loved the gunjan's parents conversation...and the suspence behind it..plz reveal it soon...aur intezar nahi hota...Plz update soon... long time u haven't updated it...waiting for it...Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Hi joseph i hope u remember me i am tanu...i am first time commenting on yur ff...from now i will try to comment regularly...
now coming to yur ff...i must tell u that u r a genius.every charecter is so well defined...very close to real life...
very different from MBYPH...specially Samrat"s charecter...he is becoming more interesting by every update...
Don't know much about arnav  never watch IPKKND...but in this ff he seemed to be interesting...
loved the gunjan's parents conversation...and the suspence behind it..plz reveal it soon...aur intezar nahi hota...Plz update soon... long time u haven't updated it...waiting for it...Embarrassed

Hi Tanu,Yes I remember you...I never forget my all friends in I-F.Embarrassed (Yaar,3-4 se hi toh interaction haiLOL). I am glad to know that now,you'll comment regularly.Smile And,Thanks for your so nice words for my FF 's story and characterization.Embarrassed Yes this story is totally different from MBYPH.Smile Not,even SAMRAT...GUNJAN too. and,don't worry...here ARNAV is completely different from IPKKND. We'll be update very soon.

Joseph.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

Go to top