Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

I actually had to go n revise the previous update... πŸ˜†
but now i need to reserve it... I'll comment properly later... πŸ˜‰

'''edited'''
Amazing, fabulous... such a beautiful update...! It had everything... drama, emotions, fun, everything... ekdum complete update... πŸ˜ƒ N bcoz u took such a longgg tym to update this... u'll b punished... πŸ˜› N ur punishment is that in the next update when u'll write abt Samrat goin to meet Gunjan na!? Their meet shud b sooo mindblowing that it shud stay in our minds forever... πŸ˜ƒ 😳😳 No complaints, no options.. u HAVE to do this πŸ˜‰
Okay now... the update...
Thanks a lot Tuli for your this sweet Comment.I am really sorry for this late posting...😳so,I accept your punishment..😳. We'll try our best for improve that part...Please,decide after reading.😳.

Bhushan House conversation... brain bouncer...πŸ˜† M sooo damn confused right now regarding their decision of goin back to Delhi... I loved Gunjan allooot... the way she managed every member of her family... it was sooo beautiful...! 😊 M dying to noe d reason but wats worrying me is that u hav not mentioned abt it in d precap... which means that i hav to die for sum more days πŸ˜• urrrgghh i hate you for this πŸ˜› 😑
I know,this was the Brain bouncer for you...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Toh,itni tension kyun leti ho...??πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .only wait N watch naa...πŸ˜†.It was important n main twist of story...abhi reveal kar diya toh,upcoming light ,oments enjoy nahin kar paaogi...

Shergill house part was the best... 1st of all the way Samrat was blackmailing Rohan.πŸ˜† The language that u used was superbb...like "nikal yaha se" or "jaata hai kya"... n all... I had soo much fun reading it... N then later on when Yamini entered... πŸ˜›
aaah I just loved the way Samrat was responding to Yamini πŸ˜›. I was actly laughing when Samrat was replying Yamini only to make her a POPAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Bechari abla naari πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the bestest thing in that part was Samrat's expression... they r explained sooo sooo soo cutely... that credit goes to the writer (no name coz m confused who exactly writes d thingsπŸ˜† )
Awesome work... πŸ‘
Thanks for appreciating that part.😳.SAM-ROHAN conversation was very simple...we used simple common lines n language in this part.YAMINI as 'Abla naari'...?? Nice jokeπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww... Arnav... he is chooo chweet yaar... His bell ringing activity is just like me... Even I hate if my house is locked when I cum from outside.πŸ˜• Joseph... r u tracing me?? 😈 Then how cum ur characters r getting similar characteristics as me... 🀣 ? anyways... its soo gud to see Arnav like this...πŸ˜‰ poor thing... donno wats disturbing his family but thats not worrying me coz u hav said that u'll disclose it in d next update... n Joe if u don't na I'll put u in that ship on Juhu Beach 🀣Oh !! Actually,that bell ring activity is very common n normal activity 😳(Thank God ! You are normal personπŸ˜† ).I don't like too.πŸ˜‰ But,seriously...We really want to show our all characters in little realistic way...Readers can be relate to them. And about you threating...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ JUHU beach waala ship toh kab ka dub chuka...🀣

And finally the last part... again Sam... an adorable, charming, lovable, ahem ahem... his attempt to meet Gunjan... I wont comment on it now... coz i hav given u punishment based on this thing... so after you do it.. i'll comment πŸ˜‰
Ok Boss...we'll be waiting for your comment.πŸ˜‰ 

So overall.. again a clap for u all who hav contributed to this beautiful update πŸ‘!!!!
N thank u soo much for not creating much hype... otherwise my brain wud hav actly blasted out n when my mumma wud ask me the reason i wud take up u ppl's name n she wud  hav hadnever spared u guys 🀣 🀣 🀣
Thanks for save our life from AUNTY's anger...🀣 πŸ€£ Woh apni naughty daughter ka sara anger hum bachhon😳 par nikal deti.🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£.

Again... Eagerly waiting for the next update so that sum of my doubts will get cleared.. arrey haa... my old doubt isn't cleared yet if u forgot...πŸ˜› about Arnav's marriage to Gunjan but Grewal's regrets 😳 remember na? but i guess that doubt will b cleard in this phone call... okay then I'll wait for d call... πŸ˜†
Till then... Gud luck and Belated Happy Friendships Day to you too... πŸ€—
Please,read the Next part...(1 of the longest part) I hope,ARNAV-ANKIT conversation se thoda doubt clear ho...(No Guarantee...Confusion increase bhi ho sakti hai).Really,very thankful to your this brief feed-back...Bye..till next part...(waise,REPLY ko re-reply bhi kar sakti ho,I don't mind)

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

Awesome update

i loved it 
firstly i wanna apologize that i coudnt comment previously since i was reallly busy 
well tough this update didnt really have sajan but i liked it
the family bond
i mean the way gunjan and tinku put the whole act of being happy just for their parents sake! 
well its been so sweet family
and the other side family scenes were also good
well i think yahan par twists ka pahar ban gaya hai
hope ek ek karke mystries khule
and next time i want my SG okay?
well now waiting to know that was it is that is actually upseting the bhushan family
wat is the story behind arnav in love with gunjan
will samrat and yamini get married ( i wont let that happen lolz)
how will sajan be togther 
etc etc... update soon
keep rocking 

Thanks PRAGYA for your sweet n precious feed-back.And,Please don't say sorry for that...Its so embarrassing for us...because,we know you are so much busy now days.

Yes, BHUSHAN Family is very sweet,their bonding is main high point of story. Yes,story became little mysterious but,wait...very soon we'll be reavel all things.

We'll be definitely feature SaJan in,Next part...woh kaafi interesting part hai...Don't miss it. We'll be update very soon.

ARHI_SAJAN_ROCK thumbnail
mind blowing ff update soon nd add me to ur pm list...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

amazing update loved itπŸ‘ loved the conversation bet gunjan and her family was soo real very well potaryed πŸ‘loved samrat he was soo sweat 😳loved and adore gunjan and tinku bond they share a very strong bond😳 each and every scene loved it beautifuly writtenπŸ‘do cont soon n thanks for the pm😊

Thanks Buddy,for your precious feed-back😳. Thanks for liking all parts of this Update and your all regular replies😊.Its so encouraging for us.😊 BHUSHAN's family bonding is strong example of pure relationship between family members. some cruel situation is not in their hand..but,they are together...and enjoying every bit of life.We'll be update very soon.😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

it was again wonderful update hon guys πŸ‘loved it and enjoyed all parts of this update ,confidence of love fighting with situation ,some mysteries and growing maturity of char , ego clash and determination loved it 

starting from first part on hearing news of delhi gunjan and tinku heart broke and main reason is mysterious here but bonding of family special gunjan and tinku's maturity to handle and adjust with situation to support their parents it was treat to read the way u guys mentioned tinku didn't like place and now he is ready to live there showing his maturity in this small age and gunjan 's support system was main strength and power of her parents and family 

yamini and samrat's convo showed their determination yamini want to get him again her confidence and stubborn nature to get him flashed in it ,on the other side samrat became more confident in his decision gunjan is the one with whom he can spend his whole life happily yamini can't be good option for his wife ,with word drama its clear he knows her better she left him and chapter closed for him but she again came in his life with turning point on same day where he realized his liking for gunjan and decide to marry him so lets see how will he will get gunjan in his life and how will yamini try to stop him 

arnav liked gunjan from his first meeting he only saw her and fell for her and dreaming abt her as their marriage is fixed but he is unaware with mystery so as we so now can't wait to hear what's the main problem lies bcz of this gunjans' family is suffering a lot 

samrat and his mission he is firm in his decision and with passing moment he got more confidence with his decision to marry gunjan there r so much hurdle to get gunjan in his life not only from his family and yamini but also from gunjan's family and arnav's side so lets see how will this story take place as love story but for love can't wait for their friendship but tinku and samrat's bonding will be treat to read πŸ˜†do continue soon can't wait 

Thanks Aashi for your brief comment😳.V really like your sensibility to understand Characters graph n their growth. The character of GUNJAN n TINKU is little bit mature then their actual age.They understand the main reason of their parents pain so,they are very supportive children for them.

Yamini's intention is clear...she don't want to loose SAMRAT,again. Meanwhile,Samrat knows her very well. His thought is clear...he wants Gunjan in his life...because,he likes her quality n nature.

Arnav is very sweet guy...very honest n loyal person. He is totally unaware with new developments in his family,Unaware with a tragedy with BHUSHAN Family. But,wait...he is surprise package of this story.

And,don't forget...this story based on 'Love after Marriage' concept. A shocking twist would be change all things completely. We'll be update very soon.

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yaaay good... this is called a MAN who is always ready to take up challenges... chal today its proved that u r a MAN 🀣 🀣 🀣
Ohh yaaa i remembered that d ship has sunk after posting n then i thot that leave it ab post kar hi diya toh wapas q edit karna hai was to bored for that 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bacchen???? Mujhe yaha bacche toh dikh nai rahe... Ohh may b there is sum prob with my specs πŸ˜› hai na? Yess m naughty n wat abt u guys???? all of u r soo good boys n girls na!?πŸ˜›πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•
The last reply was... ohkk... but that bracket scared me a bit...🀣 anyways m smart... i'll understand... otherwise my threatnings r always welcome... haa haa haa 🀣 🀣

πŸ˜†
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey Joseph and S3...Finally i have read the last two parts and now im here to comment on both parts...😊

hmmm so start with part 6.
it was as usual mind blowing part...whole part was completely awesome...again visualize each and every scene infront of my eyes...😳
start with Samrat and his mom convo...Poor same could not beleive on truth easily and went to his mom to confirm..n after confirmation... Poor Sammy totally felt sorry for him...and hez such a sweet son na..couldnot tell to his mom abt Yamini..and gunjan too...bcoz hez waiting for the right moment...this whole scene was very well written...πŸ‘
then came Confusing scene...dont know whats the matter ...but this whole scene between Gm and GD was also written very beautuifully...whatever the matter is...but their tention...concern for their children...pain each and everything was Superbly written...i know problem is related to Gunjan...but first time u have shown the bonding of GMa nd GD...No doubt they r a great couple..sharing a great mutual understanding and love with each other...therefore Nisha Ji immediately caught her husband that hez in trouble and trying to hide something painful for them...n then he told her  abt it...such a nice couple..(instead of Sam mom and dadπŸ˜‰)having two most wonderful children in their life...Gunjan to gunjan he...Tinku is also very smart and cute baby...i love his character...😳
what is the REAL TRUTH guys plzzz reveal it soon..i hate to be remain confused for a long time...πŸ˜•..but i know ur writing style very well i know when the ryt time will come u will disclose everything with an awesome way...but still hope to get it soon😊
Something is surly wrong with Gunjan...its confirm and the way u have described parents pain and concern for their children when they would have to gone through any trouble its really hurts parents alot...this scene was very very nice...πŸ‘
It was so easy for anyone to say that Reality has to be accepted... how would they know what a Mother feels... how It breaks her heart when her child comes crying to her with just a small scratch... how the tears in the kids eyes break her resolve to punish them when, they are naughty... the first day at  kindergarten school...and when the sobbing kids are taken away by the teachers... those few hours without them around are like hell... and here they were talking about kids going away... Forever... all she wanted to do now was to hold both her children in her arms. She wanted to hug them tightly... shield them... and dare fate to deal a blow to her kids.
these lines were Superb..Mindblowing and very impressive...(kahan see li hen guysπŸ˜‰)just kiddingπŸ˜†
this whole scene with Gunjan convo too was Too gud.πŸ‘

Gunjan too notice of something wrong...

After this Samrat tensed condition was also described very natural way.⭐️⭐️⭐️...Obviousely now after seeing Gunjan how can he like and imagine anyone else as his Wife...and then after reading flashback scene ...Samrat is very ryt with his POV...Shez (Yamini) so mean...definitley does not deserve him...though he was a flirty man too...but he was also very sincere with whome he was in relationship...and now he has some expectation with his to-be wife...and one and only gunjan can stand up all of his expectations...Shez Perfect for him..if he thinks that.so this is not wrong.he has a full ryt to choose his life partner on his own choice...But Sam DAD...😑

a big big haddi between Sajan...last lines of that flashback scene when Samrat was telling abt his wife were fantastic...loved it πŸ‘

and then the repetition of those lines with present condition was really very Gud...HE was so

tensed to thinking abt Yamini...its realy hurt him alot...that what did he think and whats happeninig now...

and feeling very happy to read it...Samrat forgot all his tension when he saw Gunjan through the window...all his depression go away when he was thinking abt his meetings with her n all ..hez so determined to marry her...

Dinning table scene was mine fav...😳..Samrat dad seemed like a hitlor...but no doubt his mother is really a sweet person...in this scene i love the line when he thought on Gunjan's name..haan ab aya na kaam ka topic...he was so desprate to talk abt her.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and when he came to know all his family liked and praised her alot...infact dad too..then his happiness had no bounds...but poor guy doesnot  know that His mother and bhabhi like Gunjan as their bahu but would not be DAD...😑

but still hez working hard on Mission Gunjan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Tinku's short circuit name was so funnyπŸ˜†

and that kitani bhukkad family he meri...ye wo...this whole scene i loved alot...Hawa me Mehal bna rha he Samrat...relationship start hua b nai k kitni dooorrr ki soch rakhi he...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

then his fake appreciation abt Tinku made me laugh ...and then Rohan's reaaction..everything was Superb guys...EXCELLENT and Marvellouse update...starting to end...i thoroughly enjoyed it more n more...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

will comment later on PArt 7...till then byeee

Thanks a lot Rija for your sweetest n longest feed-back.😳. Late but,Fantastic reply😊. Thanks for liking our work n effort. SAMRAT n SUDHA jii conversation is a mature talk between son-mother. Definitely,it was unexpected for him.He don't like Yamini,now.

BHUSHAN Family is suffering with a very painful reality. Definitely,GUNJAN n TINKU are very strong support system for them. They understand their parents situation,very well. We'll be reveal that mystery very soon.That is most emotional part of this story...thereafter,story would be turn in very serious and emotional way...so,now...enjoy some light n very funny moments...Kya pata Kal ho naa ho...

And,about that particular Para...That is a normal n natural emotion of Mother.Real feelings copy
nahin kiye ja sakte...usse feel karna padta hai .😳.Yes,GUNJAN knows everything...she understand whole situation, very well.

SAMRAT is very sensible guy.He was flirty n in past,he had some relationships but,now he is so focused and serious about his marriage.He believes in Marriage institution. after meeting n seeing GUNJAN...he likes her nature n quality.He realized that,she is perfect for him. But,YAMINI is his family choice. So,this situation is not easy for him.

That particular Dinning Table scene is our favorite too.😊 We really loved n enjoyed to write that part. 1 another Dinner scene (SAMRAT dinner with BHUSHAN Family😳) is coming in next part. Aap definitely usse bhi enjoy karogi😳.I'll reply to your next reply,very soon.😳

Joseph.

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PART-5  comment for Joseph with S3😊...

part -5 was also interesting & amazing.πŸ‘πŸΌ..each scene was so properly explained that mazza aa gayaπŸ‘πŸΌ...Samrat reactions were just wow!!...his anger nicely described.πŸ‘πŸΌ...U thru samrat-ishita-rohan conversation showed samrat anger really well...πŸ‘πŸΌ...well Tinku had behaved rudely with samrat but he was only protecting his sister...And Samrat thought Gunjan is his to be wife and Tinku wanted Samrat 2 call him Bhaiya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Aab samrat toh angry hoga hiiπŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†...Well samrat reacted this way bec he doesnt know the truth and doesnt know Tinku very well...if he knew Samrat would realize tinku loves his sister very much and can do anything 2 protect her...😊and he was also trying 2 divert samrat so that he wouldn't recognize they had hit his car But samrat finally realized it....Now what is he gonna do NextπŸ˜•...??

OMG!! MB means Mussoorie BeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and MBA-Mussoorie Bee Assoctiation...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.🀣...Finally we came 2 know full form of these short words...πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†...KIDS and their short wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Tinku is really naughty πŸ˜†...

Samrat's words 4 tinku hurt gunjan very much
πŸ˜”But as Gunjan didn't hear the whole conversation only 3-4 lines so she doesnt know why samrat said those words and any girl who loves her bro will be angry and hurt if someone badmouths her bro...So Gunjan hurt was natural ...U showed this really well...πŸ‘πŸΌ..and Ishita being angry at Samrat 4 reacting this way and talking this way about  tinku proved how close gunjan is too everyone in Sam family...Very well shown emotions of Gunjan and Ishita πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...But now what is Samrat going 2 do 2 pacify gunjan??how will he change Gunjan's mind and wrong thoughts about him??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and Finally Ishita came 2 know what Samrat was thinking about gunjan and tried to clear his misunderstanding But Samrat is not ready 2 believe & accept this truth that Gunjan is not his 2 be wife and he is reacting with anger...😲😊.OMG!! what's gonna happen now ?? and what will samrat do ?will he accept the girl who his parents have choosen as his wife?? Its clear samrat has fallen 4 gunjan πŸ˜Š..What will he do when he comes 2 know Gunjan is engaged 2 someone else...?? whats Gonna happen next So many Qs and answer only 4 people have joseph and S3...??Answer soonπŸ˜‰...this ff is getting really interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Wow!! tinku is so sweet and so naughty😊...Gunjan was telling him not 2 talk and do anything 2 samrat and he was naughtily asking 1 qs after another πŸ˜†..and qs like what if samrat talks, does anything 2 himπŸ˜†..what if he pinches himπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and when Gunjan glared at him he said I was clearing my doubtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& On one side he was saying 2 Gunjan ok I will not talk 2 samrat and in his mind he was thinking this
( Bach gaya, GABBAR SINGH..warna,toh puri MUSSOORIE usse nahin bacha paati)--πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Man he is just too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and tinkus all Qs joseph with S3(Soham,Swati,Sonia) made me laugh and love this character tinku more & more😊...what an awesome character TINKUπŸ‘πŸΌ...He was just doing all this silly talk just 2 see his Di Gunjan smile n cheer her up Wow!! so so sweet tinku😊...πŸ‘πŸΌ...awesome relation and bonding shown between Brother and sister josephπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..their talks of Gunjan getting married and leaving was emotional...this type of talk normally happens between bro-sis when sis is about 2 get married...U showed this bonding really wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Wow! what a beautifull bond they shareπŸ‘πŸΌ...

One Question I have joseph with S3 ...IS SOMETHING WRONG  WITH TINKU ? Is he ill or something as during his talk with his Di TINKU SAID THESE WORDS ---.
(.Mere jaane ke baad... ) <---- .What does these words mean??????????????????????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..

Arnav entry was superbπŸ‘πŸ‘...Office n gossip talk between girls about their  new handsome boss &especially after a party is normal ...very well written girls talkπŸ‘πŸ‘...Arnav anger nicely expressedπŸ‘πŸΌ any boss who sees his staff chatting stupid talk and wasting time and if that talk is about him that boss will react the same way U showed Arnav reacting...good reactionπŸ‘πŸΌ...But OMG this arnav is a Chameleon sabke samney kuch and alone something else alltogether😲...But I know boss ko staff ke samney strict hona padta hai...But He is so smug about himself .He knows he is handsome and knows what kind of effect he has on girls and he is glad about it and wants this charm 2 work on Gunjan😲...he has not even met n talked 2 her and wants 2 marry OMG! shocking😲😲.

what is this Arnav chap???
.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I mean U see a girl in a function... Ok... u like her as she is beautiful this I can understand but u have not met her talked 2 her even once and u want 2 marry her
😲😲😲😲😲😲... I know and can understand love at 1st sight but still 4 marrying u have 2 know little about that person atleast this is what I feel ...😲😲...this is confusing ???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•and Gunjan parents also fix her relation with this stranger  guy who they have not met properly even and whom their daughter have not met once even...😲😲😲😲😲..I mean IN Arranged marriage also 1- 2 meetings happen even more sometimes...and yahan toh kuch nahi hua abhi tak and Marriage talk happening so soon STRANGE😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲...YEH Kesa rishta hai ????Full of strangeness and mystery??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Pls tell joseph with S3πŸ˜‰...Batao naπŸ˜†...

Arnav conversation with his mom is little strange ...why was she so happy that her son is not coming 2 delhi???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and why is everyone avoiding arnav and his talk about Gunjan ?? even I want 2 know like arnav why Gunjan n her family left delhi???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...pata nahi kya mystery hai??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

AM & Ad talk has confused me even more so ..Kya tum chahti ho JO Ankit ke sath hua woh arnav ke sath be ho???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•what does this mean?????kya hua hai..and gunjan kis dard ke sath is spending her life??? ...What had happened 2 yrs back ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜² kya gunjan ke sath kuch hua ???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜”.😲...But Kya??? πŸ˜•Donot show anything bad plsπŸ˜”...

man I am going MAD just thinking  the answer to these questions...merey MIND ke horses are running fast just thinking and trying 2 solve mystery Joseph and S3.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... so confusing
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Do answer fast Joseph with S3.πŸ˜‰...Warna me will go MADπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Awesome and completely Mindblowing , fully Superb and Gr8 update Joseph with S3...excellent workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...each scene and each dialogue and part was fantastically written ...Wow!! what a super duper marvelous update joseph and S3 good work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...bahut mazza aaya read karkey and imagine karkey...assa laga as if I am watching a show on Tv right before my eyes...FANTABULOUS and OUT-Standing work joseph with S3πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Love Ur good friend
Gunjan😊😊...

1gunjan7 thumbnail
PART 4  Comment for JOSEPH 

Hey Joseph 1stly SORRY buddy 4 so late reply...Ear PAKAD kar SORRY...1st I was not in town had gone 2 mumbai and Now when I am back home I am being extra LAZY...SO Seriously I apologize for replying so late...SORRY....

I have read Part 4 and Part 5 in one go just now and I must say my friend Both parts were simply fabulous and rocking...Bahut bahut mazza aaya read karkey ..they were very well written and dialogues of each character were simply mravellous...Each scene was so properly described that was imagining each part each track each characters thoughts and emotions while reading...I felt as if TV was switched On and I was watching the scenes...πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ..OUT-Standing and super-duper fabulous Part-4 joseph buddy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...and MINDBLOWING and Excellent Part-5 Joseph with S3( Soham, Swati, Sonia).πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Enjoyed reading a lottt...Excellent work BuddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

PART -4 

Part -4 was just superb...U showed Gunjan's embarrassment really well....any Girl who faces such a situation will be as embarrassed as gunjan was.....her hesitation n her embarrassment very well described through her  actions and thoughtsπŸ‘πŸΌ...Gunjan-Sm-Ishita scene and conversation was interesting...gunjan I am loving this character a lottt...she is so sweet she came 2 help SM and ishita at their home...and the way she acted faking hurt and anger just so that SM could go and rest was very sweet of her...she is a lovely girl and U showed very well the GR8 rapport she shares with SM-ISHITA and whole family very well ...Excellently shown Sm-Ishita love 4 Gunjan....Awesome sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

OMG!! Samrat and his thoughts πŸ˜³...You r  a MASTER at showing Misunderstandings Joseph ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...gunjan is samrats dream girl Wow!!😊...Samrat thinks Gunjan is the girl he is gonna be his To-Be-Wife ..OMG!!😲 wow!!...Interesting also...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Samrat wanted 2 talk 2 gunjan and wanted 2 spent time alone with her wow!!😊...and the way he involved Rohan in his plan and Sweet rohan didnt even know he was a part of Sam plan...πŸ˜‰...Interesting partπŸ‘πŸ‘...Samrat-Rohan's conversation was marvellous...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Rohan sweet n innocence was excellently shown πŸ‘πŸΌ...the way rohan just 2 show he is extra-smart got involved in Samrat plan 2 get ishita out of kitchen and Rohan sweet boy didnt even knew how naughty his chachu is πŸ˜‰and was doing all this so he could get Gunjan alone in KitchenπŸ˜‰ 😊All this shows Rohans is cute and so innocent Boy😊......

MAN Whats with children and wiping their faces when Elders Kiss them on their cheeksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...U know I have seen mostly young boys react this way only as rohan did when any elder kiss them on cheeksπŸ˜†...MAN Rohan has 2 wash his whole face just bec samrat kissed himπŸ˜†πŸ€£...I couldn't stop laughing..Rohan is so sweet😊...

Samrat and his naughty thoughts...πŸ˜‰..he has 2 be SAMRATALICIOUS and HUM HAIN NA and the way he was flirting and reactingπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ...πŸ˜†...Man it was not samrats fault he thought Gunjan is His 2 be wife and thats why he was being Shameless and flirting with her...and OMG!! 😲Gunjan thought Samrat was Besharam Cheap cheapest Chipku Over smart acting and MENTAL😲...OMG!! But Gunjan I can understand she doesnt know Samrat and has met him 4 1st time and samrat was shamelessly flirting with her So any GIRL who has met a Boy 4 1st time and that boy flirts the way samrat was doing will think bad thoughts about that Boy and Gunjan how could she know why samrat was behaving this way ...Well what will happen when Samrat Misunderstanding clears...???...Well it will clear soon I know...πŸ˜‰.but Samrat has fallen 4 gunjan will he accept other girl in his life??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

TINKU entry was FANTASTIC ENTRY JosephπŸ‘πŸ‘...Her name is Gunjan Bhushan kuch aur bhi puchana hai OMG!! wow!! marvellous way of entry
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. TINKU is a sweet heart ...His each and every thought showed his love 4 his sister and how protective he is...😊😊...Tinku is too smart 4 his age he immediately understood that Samrat had diff feelings 4 Gunjan...But he is still a child his reactions 2wards samrat were Funny and sweet and Hilarious...πŸ˜†...when he thought 2 himself bachhu mein teri champi nikalunga something like that I was laughingπŸ˜†...and 1st GABBAR then MOGAMBO🀣...OMG!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and when He called Samrat uncle πŸ˜†and told gunjan 2 also call him uncleπŸ˜† 🀣and Samrat reaction were πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and when he asked gunjan to call Samrat BHAIYAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†OMG!!🀣🀣BHAIYA πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Rakhi part was too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...🀣..I couldnt stop laughing Joseph it was so so funny and imagining this whole scene and imagining samrat's reaction wereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..MEIN hans hans kar lot pot ho gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£...TINKU he is so naughty...πŸ˜†MB and MBAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.BICHARA Samrat he doesnt know Tinku is an intelligent and very naughty KID...and he is Right Samrat will never forget tinku and this conversation with Him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...mazza aa gaya read karkey ...Samrat -Tinku conversation was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...BUT I agree TINKU was being rude and misbehaving with samrat and Gunjan was right in scolding himπŸ‘...But Tinku is really an excellent Brother...excellent scenesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Whole PART-4 was just too too good ...Amazing work josephπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

I am still laughing after reading Tinkus scenes with samrat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..IF Gunjan wouldn't have stopped Tinku from talking 2 samrat and doing anything to him IMAGINE Tinku kya kya karta Samrat sey badla leney ke liyeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BHICHARA SAMRATπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

ROCKING and Fabulous Part-4πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Love your buddy
Gunjan😊😊...

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Reserved 4 Part -6 ( have read it and will comment soon) after reading part-7😊...

BTW JOSEPH and S3 By mistake I posted Part 5 1st and Part -4 later...SO PART -5 on page 62 and PART-4 on page -63...😊DO READ Plss...

Love GUNJAN😊😊...
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago