Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 4)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Joseph Buddy WELCOME BackHug...

U know when I Saw ur Pm and read it and saw U have started a New FF ...a new story I was very happy and really excited...and Said 2 myself Wow!! a new FF a new story from joseph Smile...I thought 2 myself I am sure It will be an awesome story ...and i was right after reading Cs and story idea I am really excited to read the further story ...CS and Story concept is JUST awesome and magnificent...Clap...the story back ground concept ARRANGED Marriage is a superb concept...Thumbs Up...I loved it Thumbs Up...Plss update soon joseph ...and I am sure you will do full justice 2 the story ...As I have full confidence in your talent as a writer...U r a Marvellous writer joseph dear...Thumbs Up...

Ur story Idea and CS was GR8 Clap and actors u have choosen as your characters ..I must say Excellent and mind blowing choice Thumbs Up...i want 2 read ur FF next update soon ..So plss continue soon and Add me 2 Ur Pm LIST Joseph my friend...And Plsss Do Pm me whenever U update...Smile...and thanks 4 Pm...Hug...

Love GunjanSmileSmile.

Thanks Gunjan for your all precious words for this CS and Concept.Embarrassed I really want to write a story about  "Arranged Marriage" so,I am little bit excited...(not sure about readersEmbarrassed) Anyway,Thanks for appreciate my Casting...Embarrassed But,Actually...face for YAMINI's Character was very difficult for me...EmbarrassedI'll post first part,very soon.Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 17 May 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Joseph lovely concept !!! gr8 idea ...loved it alot ...plss add me in ur pm list Embarrassed...n i know one thing that ur ths ff will also rock like MBYPH ...wish u best of luck JOSEPH ...Thumbs Up

Thanks Sonia for your sweet Comment n appreciation.Embarrassed and,sure I'll add your name in my Buddy List.Embarrassed I'll really try to catch MBYPH standard againEmbarrassed Thanks for trust me.

1gunjan7

358674 Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
awesome
superb Thumbs Up
rupal.sri24 Senior Member
rupal.sri24
rupal.sri24

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
plz cont soon and me to ur pm list.
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hey joseph add me in pm list
nice concept
i missed all parts of ur previous ff
actually u vanst in my buddy list tht timeOuchbut not for ths one
cont soonEmbarrassed
SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hey Bro.Smile What a Come-Back...Clap Clap Clap I loved this CS and Story Idea...Clap Its really amazing... Thank God ! Kuchh toh New try kiya...Smile Its really AWESOME and looking so Fresh...not,just like routine College Life or same-same Love Story...OuchOuchLOL I really appreciate your effort and I really trust you...B'coz, I know U R full capable to justify this Story.Smile My all Good & Best Wishes for this FFSmile U R SUPERB n AWESOME writer...Thumbs Up Keep it Up...I M eagerly waiting for your 1st part...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Luv the cs joseph
plz add me in
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

HugJoseph Bhai!! Hug 

Party|Congratulations and Celebrations|Party

Ek aur FFDancing, Mein to mar hi jaungiEmbarrassed! Without any further adoWink, continue it and add me to your PM List :)x I really love your story ideaHeart! Its Simply Awesome!!Thumbs Up
 Arranged Marriage, With Family ValuesSmile... Interesting!Tongue

I am eagerly waitingDay Dreaming for you to continue your SUPERB story!Big smile
You are an amazing writerClap and I love your writing pieces!Embarrassed
When you discontinued your earlier FF, I was really upsetOuch but then you are back with a BANG!LOL 
Frankly, your writing pieces are really addictiveEmbarrassed.. I really wait for your PMs to come!Big smile And Viola, here it is!!ROFL I am really happy and can't control being silly!Silly

SORRY for that!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I sometimes get over-excited!LOL And especially for SAJAN stories!ROFL 
Thanks for the PM and I will be Day DreamingwaitingDay Dreaming for further PMs and Updates!Wink

And Lastly, I would like to add...

ROFLCONTINUE SOON OR ELSE I WILL GET MAD!ROFL

LoveHeart,
Nivriti! 

P.S:: Mad means Pagal not angry! Maybe Angry too!Wink

Joseph_A

Go to top