Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 38)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
owww thats pleasant surprise Hug wowww it will be deg treat to get ur all  4 's update i would love to call ur team as fantastic 4 Big smile u guys rock now can't wait for update Embarrassed

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
How did you get the youtube song here?
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ohk thats a good news...
Welcome S3 :) would be waiting for ur 4's updt soon :)
gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Wow! This is an awesome news. I'm sure that s3 and joseph's combo will rock. And don't worry joseph, take ur own time. I'll wait for ur update. Thanks for pm
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

again welcome S3 in this ff u guys are awesome

Thanks SHAFOO for your all nice supportEmbarrassed .
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Good decision Joseph Bhai..

I am pretty sure that S3 will be able to manage very well.. Hoping for the next update soon!
Do PM me and Continue Soon

Thanks Nivi for support to my decision...Embarrassedand believe me,Its really good for this story.SmileOur next Update is ready We'll be post on next day morning.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey Joseph...again veryyy sorrryyy for sooo late comment ...i had faced too much net problem these days...n little bit busy...so could not comment yaar...OuchOuch
i think this time i am very slow...but you are more slow than me...coz i was thinking whenever i will get a chance to comment on your ss u will surely update the other one's part...but u didnot...WinkOuch
okkk Update was as usual Marvellouse and Fabulouse...Your every update is 100% Perfect and Fully Justified with all the characters...Awesome job...Star..
.Mind blowing ConceptClap...each n eveything is very very nicely wriiten...Embarrassed
Samrat is still thinking the same abt Gunjan...whole update was really seems like a serial story...i mean like a tv show that we are watching all this in front of our eyes while we reading this whole update...Excellent job Joseph...Clap
Samrat trapped Rohan so beautifuuly and inetlligently...poor rohan dont know his Chachu's intentions...and then Kitchen scene was Awesome...very cute and wonderfull scene...
gunjan was getting irritate by his talks and called him ChipkuLOL
she also dont know abt sami POV
overall whole update wwas superb...then came our intelligent Tinku...what a mind he has...
as usual his scene was also written with great perfection...
you truly justify your every SS joseph..i must say...
sorry for short comment..actually still have no time to comment long...so plzz sorry this time...next time i will surely give long...
thanks for pm...
update soon the next part...eagerly waiting for next update...n sami's POV after knowing the truth abt Gunjan

Thanks RIJA for this sweet feed-backEmbarrassedIts really a lot to me...so,please don't say sorry for your late Reply...Embarrassed I am OK for that...No problem.Embarrassed Yaa,This time I was slow...Because,I was waiting for your Reply LOL..Ok...just kidding...actually,last-week I was little-bit busy..Embarrassed

Thanks for comparing my Update to TV Shows (I hope,Its not boring TV ShowLOL).But,seriously...I really don't want to use any character of my story as a fillers... I want to maintain a reasonable 'character graph' for all characters.Thanks a lot for appreciate this.

By The Way ! now, APHG is not only 'MY' FF...now,S3 is also part of this FF.Smile
and,Our 1st joint Update is ready...we'll be post it on next day morning.This time toh...eagerly waiting for all Readers feed-back...EmbarrassedI wish...unhen Comment dene ka time mil jaaye...LOL

Joseph.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunurlove

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiii

hey guys
im sure u will all rock this ff
as all of u are awsome writter
will be waiting for next part
do continue asap
and best of luck for writting this ff i know ffs are hard to write i can bearly think of what towrite! but you guys are all amzing you alwaya manage to entertain me and make me emotional with your updates

love
tanzeel

Thanks TANZEEL for your all Nice comments n fed-backs for this FFEmbarrassed This story concept is a bit Emotional...n mature too.and,I agree with that problem... Before,writing...sab kuchh Blank ho jaata haiLOL Kahaan se start karoon...?? Yeh toh Big question hota hai.EmbarrassedNext day morning,We'll be post next part. 

Go to top