Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 34)

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
edited on pg 32! :) 

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hey Bro. !! What a Fabulous Update...too Good Yaar !!Clap Clap Clap I loved It.Smile Each n every scenes and dio. is so Good and Fantastic.Clap Clap Clap OMG !! What a Fantastic peace of writing...Shocked Its Awesome. I know the writing of 'Misunderstanding Part' is not easy...B'coz wahaan Double meaning Dio. ko simple way mein write karna hota hai...1 simple line jiske 2 meaning aate hon. Great Work Clap Actually,I think U R expert in Misunderstanding part... I remember MBYPH's SaJan 1st meet part.That was also Memorable PartEmbarrassed.

In this Update,every thing is Perfect.Totally balanced...whatever , SAMRAT's misunderstanding... GUNJAN's natural reaction... SAMRAT's bribe to ROHANWink SaJan kitchen scene Wink n TINKU-SAMRAT's convo...I enjoyed too much...It was very Hilarious part.Smile Eagerly waiting for 17th Jun.Smile Thanx 4 PM.

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by cool_tuli

reserved... I'll edit this soon...

^^^^^'edited'^^^^^

ROFL
Samrat n Gunjan's thinkings...LOL LOL LOL it was sooo hilarious... especially that part where Sam says that baadme koi prob nai honi chahiye n all.. n gunjan replies that koi prob nai hogi thinkin he is talkin abt d chicken...
OMGGG this is d best update till now... Awesomeee bro... Clap Clap Clap
The writing is sooo gud...
n plsss don mind i think u made TINKU a bit over the top... I mean he is jus a kid n i think u cud hav kept his character like a sweet, normal kid... like u did with ROHAN!! M sorry if u felt bad but this was jus a suggestion or rather advice from a friend... Otherwise u noe wat happens... the mindset abt Gunjan changes that she has such a Badtamiz brother...Embarrassed
If possible sumwer do show sum gud attitude from Tinku that will add to the love of the ff...
Apart from all these things I loved Samrat's character... his way of handling kids... his try for expressing his love for Gun... n Gunjan was as usual very sweet, bubbly...
But what i didn like in this post was d precap... awww... this misunderstanding wil b cleared... matlab YAMINI will enter???? Shocked I don hav any prob with Arnav... bcoz it won't hit Sam directly but Yamz cumin in right now... will give a boommm to Sam's heart n brain...
May b his attitude towards Gun will change Confused awww i don want that to happen...
But m sure u hav sum gud things to write ahead... so lookin forward to it...
All d best...dude..! n  again... SUPERBBB UPDATE ROFL ROFL

Thanks Tuli for your sweet Reply.Embarrassed Its really a lot to me...Embarrassed . I am really happy that,you point-out the character of TINKU...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sorry,for any disappointment.Embarrassed Actually,TINKU is over smart child...He is naughty...sweet also but,not just like ROHAN. In this Update... He is teasing SAMRAT...just called 'Uncle' n 'Bhaiyaa' but in 1 line...woh limit cross karta hai ("My Di is not 'Bai' so Mind your language") but,that was necessary... because,after that sentence,GUNJAN scolds to him and ordered to him to say Sorry to SAMRAT. Definitely,SAMRAT is upset with his behavior... Please,wait till next part... because,I'll continue that whole sequence in next part also... Next part is little bit serious... GUNJAN loves TINKU but,its not means she tolerate his all 'Badtamizi'... Last update mein bhi jab TINKU ,ISHITA ko "MB ki MOM" kehta hai...she scolds to him. But,Its not a excuse...I'll definitely try to maintain a cuteness of a child

No,YAMINI will not enter in next part.Embarrassed Misunderstanding clear hogi... but,in very simple way...Embarrassed.By The Way,Yes ARNAV is coming in next Update...with a little mysterious twist...Cool.

JosephHeart

Ohh yaa sure I'll deffo wait for d next update... Your reply has made me more impatient for d next update... Thanxx allooot for this sweet n detailed reply... Big smile
Yaaayy m waitin for Arnav's entry... hope even this is sumthin really rockin Wink

Edited by cool_tuli - 14 June 2011 at 2:19am
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

PHew atalst you updated! 
kitna tarapay hum sab ko!lolz!
well really awesome awesome update

man u have no clue ke sam ke thoughts phadke meri kya halat ho rahi thi
i swear mera icha kare toh main yeh misunderstandings kabhi clear na hone doon
awesome sajan scene! it was really nice to see it
the way sam pataos rohan! 
fab scene! 
and tinku sam scene was gr8! funny it was1 aaah he is such a shaitan baacha!!! 

well all in alll gr8 gr8 gr8 update ! 
sorry for replying late ! my holidays over exams coming so i am like a bit busy! 

and now i am waiting for arnavs entry and more sajan scenes! 
i still have so many questions in my head! 
gr8 going
and i am waiting for 17th!! aaha! :)

Thanks a lot Pragya for your sweet feed-Back.Embarrassed Sorry Yaar ! for my very late UpdateEmbarrassed Extremely
SorryEmbarrassed Thanks for liking whole parts...and specially SAM's thoughts... Embarrassed Misunderstanding clear nahin hogi toh story move kaise karegi...Wink ARNAV is coming... His character is also good... Next part is little bit serious... I hope,you'll like it also...

Anyway,Now I'll post Part-5 on 19th instead of 17th because,now I am in DELHI... Sorry ! for another late.Embarrassed
By the way,Please share your Questions...(who,still have in your headEmbarrassed) I'll try to solve those,step by step.Smile
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SajanRox

Res =)) I will read and edit...Wink

*Edited*

Okay, so it is me first this time!Party
Sorry Ekta!ROFL

Joseph Bhai, what can I say!Confused 

But still a big hug for this big update!Hug

Such mind-blowing, sumptuous parts you post that the English Dictionary may be short of words but your appreciations won't stop! Wow! Flawlessly written!Clap 

I loved the bonding you showed between Rohan and Samrat.LOL I also loved the way Sam tried to get his work done through Rohan!!LOL "You need to be extra-smart to get PS3"

Samrat still thinks Gunjan is the girl for him, wish that could happen soon!Embarrassed So, obviously his attempts to be with Gunjan alone in the kitchen were tooo good!Clap 

Where do you get such ideas from?Confused My mind stops whenever I write updates and you are like fabulous!..Embarrassed

The Tinku part was so cute, he is such a doll! [Okay he is a boy but anyways!]LOL
I loved his possessiveness for his elder sister. And the Rakhi tying partROFL! I am still ROFLing on that!ROFL

Samrat aka Gabar's anger is on his nose. He scolded Tinku so loudly for calling him "Uncle" and "Bhaiya"

I liked the way you showed Gunjan's POVClap. She thinks he is so shameless. Well, he was trying to be though!LOL

I am so damn addicted to your FF! Please do continue soon, I wait for it to be updated!!!

Kay, now coming back to this particular update!Embarrassed

Well, the presentation style is awesome. You are my IDOL on I-F! What updates you make...
I am so in love with each and every update of yours.

Well, this part was mostly based on Sam's POV! Aww... He is such a sweetheart!
The part where Gunjan said she will take care of the things and SM should rest. Was so GunjanIsh. And Sam was eavesdropping. 

And when Gunjan was worried about Rohan and asked Ishita to go and see for him, Sam thought it was for him.ROFL

God! He will be shocked when he gets to know the truth!LOL

I can still imagine him shamelessly flirting with Gunjan. Just like the serial...

You may have changed the characters, but you have wonderfully kept the SaJan essence intact. You surely know how to play with words and frame Not-So Filmy yet attracting sentences. You seriously are my idol on I-F.

Thank you so much for the Pm! Please Continue Soon..
I tried my best to make a looonnnggg Comment, sorry if I could not!

By the way, I need your help!
Please help me out with my update tooo.. I am totally confused!!

Love,
Nivriti

Thanks Nivi for your precious Feed-Back.Embarrassed Its really very incurraging...for me.Embarrassed But,seriously I personally feel...You , Ektaa n Ambika is 10 times better then me... Seniors writer toh Awesome hain hi...

And,about Ektaa...1st Reply toh jaane do...7-8 days mein Reply aa jaaye...woh hi kaafi hai...Wink. and,about Ideas... Its really time taking procedure but,woh sab main Story write karte hue think kar leta hoon. Abhi toh only ,Dialogue and scene description write karna hota hai. Do you know my both story (MBYPH n APHG) is fully completed before the start...so,Update writing mein problem nahin hoti.

Thanks for liking whole Updates n all scenes.Embarrassed I'll really try to match the level of your expectations in my next upcoming parts...Embarrassed .Thanks for liking my new presentation styleEmbarrassed and,I am Your Idol in I-F...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.OMG !!Shocked Shocked  Shocked I am totally faint...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedafter reading this...Embarrassed. Thanks for this Big Compliment...Smile Thank God ! still I am not in cloud 9.LOLand,I really loved to read your long Comment...Smile(My replies is long tooEmbarrassed)...and, I am always ready for help to you...but,which FF...???Confused Please,PM me about your Confusion...Embarrassed

Joseph
Heart.

Your works are seriously my inspirations!Embarrassed I want help in Life Is Strange..!Confused I will PM you and plus you need to edit in my OS Discovering...! When are you doing that?
And please, you write much much better than me for sure.. I am nothing in front of you!Embarrassed

Love,
NivritiHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey joseph once again superb update i loved this part seriously very wonderful ClapClapspecially the way u described samrat's eagerness his excitement to have  convo with gunjan , and tinku's naughtiness and his care for gunjan superb Embarrassedi can say if samrat is sher tinku is shava sher LOLLOLsamrat misunderstood gunjan as his would be wife and other side gunjan is shocked with his reaction no doubt she is not aware with this things what he is thinking for her and thats why for any girl it has to be same reaction the way gunjan did, but no doubt with this update and misunderstanding gunjan made her entry in his heart , no doubt when this misunderstanding will be cleared gunjan will always there in his heart the way he is totally impressed with  her beauty ,simplicity her caring and loving nature ,no doubt gunjan always makes all ppl to fall for her with her simplicity and wonderful nature and this time samrat 's heart is also felt same no it will be interesting to read how will samrat will after knowing truth no doubt it  will be like heart break for him as he is liking her now , abt gunjan how she will feel when she will meet arnav and what will happen in this story kuch bhi kaho samrat and tinku can make good pair as jiju sala ek dusare par bhari ROFL

Thanks a lot Aashi for your sweet feed-back.Embarrassed Definitely Tinku is 'sawa ser' for SAMRAT.LOL GUNJAN is totally unaware from SAMRAT's misunderstanding. He likes her simplicity...her caring nature and her whole personality...but,she is not that one...in next part, I'll post his situation after knowing the truth. But,SAMRAT toh SAMRAT hai...Wink His problem is...Tinku usse 'JIJU' kyun nahin keh raha...LOL n Tinku...?? He is ready for protect her Di...from GABBARLOLBut,over all next Update is little-bit serious.
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Joseph dear SORRY Buddy for such a late reply and for not commenting on PART-3...Actually Kya karoon I have many pending FF left 2 read and pheley time nahi tha NOW I have become too too Lazy...I can't understand which 2 read 1st n which later..So I keep on thinking this only..But from Now I will give comments on time...

SORRY 4 Late reply...

Buddy After reading both parts 3 and 4th I will say this OMG!! WOW!! what a Rocking and fully Mindblowing ,Dasoon and SUPER DUPER Fantabulous update ..very well written...each n everything from Scenes, Dialogues, style of presentation and Siggys Made by Pragya...every part of update 3 & 4 was stupendous...Man Wow!! what an excellent and fantastic work...well doneClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...U r a very good writer...Thumbs Up...Love Ur FF a lottt...Awesome update...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..

PART-3 update comment...

Part 3 update was very well written...each n every part was described in a perfect way n mannerThumbs Up...It was an interesting update...Samrat n SM scenes were rocking...Clap...When a Son or daughter stay n work outside their home town and when they come home 4 vacations at that time they are the apple of parents n everyone eyes and their needs and desires are kept in mind by MOTHERS while making food etc ...and U showed this very well...and younger son /daughters is always apple of everyones eyes or family...and this was shown in case of samrat who is younger and stay in mumbai and is the apple of his mother eyes and his desires are fullfilled n kept in mind when he comes home...SM making food while thinking sam in mind and even ishita fulfilling her devar wish showed how much sam is loved by each person in family....SM n samrat conversation was interesting ...And sam curiousness to meet the girl whom his parents has choosen was interesting...Smile and Sam Mom n ishita keeping him in suspense n not telling was also awesome scene...ClapClapClapClapClapClap...Even Sam bhabhi scenes were interesting ...U showed perfectly rapport and friendship between Devar and bhabhi..devar bhabhi relation is such only in which there is friendship, care, respect and sweet Nok-Jhok and teasing each other...but with respect ...U showed this Kind of relation between ISHITA & Samrat...For Ishita samrat is like a brother who she cares 4 , n loves very much...she loves teasing him like a bhabhi but if samrat is wrong then she can also pull his ears n scold him..Even Samrat loves n cares 4 her bhabhi and loves teasing her and like a young brother gets his every wish fulfilled from her bhabhi who is like a sister 2 him and respects her a lott also....very well described devar bhabhi relation ...Loved their cute teasing, NOK-Jhok a lott.....Thumbs Up... even SM n ISHITA coversation was interesting... it showed that both care n love each other very much and both love Samrat...

Gunjan n tinku scenes were interesting also...Tinku OMG !! he is so naughtyLOL...1st he called Rohan MB and then MBAShockedWinkLOL...man he is very naughty ...LOL...But woh thoda spoiled bhi hai and I know by GunjanWink...She loves spoiling tinku but also scold him when he is wrong and doing badtamizzi...and I loved this fact that when he talked and called ishita MB KI MOM the way gunjan scolded him was good ...Tinku acts so mature but after all he is a young boy ...U showed this very well thru gunjan n tinku conversation after ishita phone call...Tinku Loves his sister very much and is very possessive about her and gets jealous also when some one calls his Sister Di or gets very close to gunjan or if Gunjan pays more attention 2 that person. and gets angry also...u showed this very well thru this Gunjan-TINKu scene  ...nice scene n interesting conversation between brother-sister...ClapClapClap..

Ishita-Sm-Gunjan scenes were also interesting... it showed the love and sweet rapport they all share.....the phone conversation and later on talk between ISHITA n Gunjan clearly n excellently showed that both share an excellent relation and are good friends also and ishita loves n cares 4 gunjan n trust her also and like friends sweet friendly teasing happen between them a lottt...loved this sweet talk n teasing between them and liked ishita wish that kash gunjan samrat ki wife baney...Smile...I hope so too JosephWink...

Even SM n Gunjan conversation and talk showed that Sm also loves gunjan a lottt and cares 4 her and knows how naughty Gunjan is ...and the way they called gunjan 2 help them showed how much they trust gunjan n think of her as family ...loves this GIRLS TALK n teasing BETWEEN SM-Gunjan -ISHITA very very much...ClapClapClapClapClapClap...Very nicely written girls talk n sceneThumbs Up......

OMG !! Samrat father will not agree 2 Gunjan-Samrat marriage...Shocked...UnhappyCry..Gunjan is such a nice girl.Dont do this Joseph...and SM-ISHITA conversation n guess that Gunjan will never be samrats choice was wrong..This whole conversation showed that thought both SM n ISHITA love samrat n care 4 him still they donot know samrats choice and thoughts very well..well it may be bec till now the type of girls who are seen with samrat are very modern ...so they think gunjan is not sam choice..but how shocked both will be if they come to know Samrat fell in love with Gunjan at 1st sight...Smile..I can imagine their shocked expressions...Wink...

WOW!! joseph CHICKEN FRY POP and chocolate pudding WOW!! My mouth is watering already...itnii awesome dishesThumbs Up...yaar joseph aab mein kya karoon MUJH BHI KHAANA HAI BOTH DISHESWink...pls share with me also...next which dish will be made JOSEPHWink...YUMMY DISHESSmile...

And HEY BUDDY NICE NAMES DDLOL but what does MB and MBA mean??? I know MBA masters in business administration toh nahi hogaWinkLOL...Plss do tell MBA matlab  n MB also...I know name meaning funny hogaLOL...

SAJAN 1st meet scene was BlushingEmbarrassedROFLLOLDay Dreaming...Embarrassed...Yaa Sajan 1st meet scene was embarrassing but NOT CHEAP NOT VULGAR at all...u showed this scene in an Apt and proper way ..there was not cheapness in it at all...it was funny and embarrassing both.LOLEmbarrassedBlushing...
Samrats thoughts after seeing gunjan for 1st time was also interesting ...it showed samrat likes Gunjan and has fallen in love with her...and U r a master at showing Misunderstanding..ClapClapman what a misunderstanding..ClapClap...Samrat things Gunjan is Would be MRS SAMRAT SHERGILL ...Wow!! I hope this misunderstanding comes true...Day Dreaming...

On the whole I loved part -3 very much...each part was excellently written ..good work joseph...

PART-4 let me read second part of part 4 ie B PART as I have read part A but B part is left so after reading will reply ..wasey part 4 whose A part I have read is very very interesting and rocking. even b part which i have read little bit is awesome n funny n excellent ..WILL REPLY in detail about part-4 soon ...Thumbs UpClapClap...

Do send me link whenever u update your FF joseph buddy...

SORRY again 4 late reply...

AWESOME STORYClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...    

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 16 June 2011 at 2:57pm

SIZZZLER

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely Clap Lovely Clap Clapawesome,mindblowing...xtra ordinary Joseph ClapClapClapClapreally ur writting skills r supeb ...loved the whole update to the core ...each n every scene was xtra ordinary Sajan kitchen scene ...rohan sam scene ...tinku n sajan scene n wow!!! u gave samrat more superb namesLOL...now really waiting for the Misunderstanding to get solved ...cont soon Joseph n thanks for the Pm n sorry for late reply hon...

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 15 June 2011 at 2:17pm

Joseph_A

Go to top