Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 33)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnin96

awesome, fab, amazing...
waiting for the next part when everything gets solved...
& arnav's entry... wow.
cont soon...Smile

Thanks Tasnin,for your precious Reply Embarrassed...Yaa, all misunderstanding will be clear in next part. I'll be update very soon.

Joseph.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

lovely update...cant wait to see what samrats reaction will be when he finds out gunjan isnt his to be wife...tinku and samrats convo was funny...cont soon

Thanks Preety , for your sweet Reply.Embarrassed Next part is very important for SAMRAT's POV. Thanks for appreciate SAM-TINKU's convo part. I'll be cont. soon...

Joseph.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 June 2011 at 8:49pm
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SajanRox

Awesome Update Joseph Bhai.. Loved it to the core!Clap
You presented each character with simplicity and perfection!Big smile
The last part was embarrassing!!Blushing
Wow! Sam thinks Gunjan is the girl? Haayee!! Hope it happens soonEmbarrassed...
I am still drooling!!LOL
Continue Soon and Thanks for the PM!
Love, Nivriti

Thanks Nivi for your precious comment.Embarrassed Actually,here all characters are equally important so,I can't ignore their actual required space. Last part is toughest scene for me because,This is my first try to write this type of scene.BlushingLOL.SAM's misunderstanding will create some more cute scenes.Blushing I'll update very soon.Embarrassed.

But I still say, you write it with simplicity and perfection! Hat's off to you!Clap
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Edited my spot on Page 24Wink... Can't believe I was the first to comment!LOL Please help me out with my update too..!! I'm seriously confusedConfused! And you are the only one who can get me out of it!Embarrassed
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
wao0 superb nd amazing part...
u alwayz amaze me dear,luvly part.
plz plz cn tsoon.
luv u
vritika
cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
updated my comment on page no.32
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

reserved... I'll edit this soon...

^^^^^'edited'^^^^^

ROFL
Samrat n Gunjan's thinkings...LOL LOL LOL it was sooo hilarious... especially that part where Sam says that baadme koi prob nai honi chahiye n all.. n gunjan replies that koi prob nai hogi thinkin he is talkin abt d chicken...
OMGGG this is d best update till now... Awesomeee bro... Clap Clap Clap
The writing is sooo gud...
n plsss don mind i think u made TINKU a bit over the top... I mean he is jus a kid n i think u cud hav kept his character like a sweet, normal kid... like u did with ROHAN!! M sorry if u felt bad but this was jus a suggestion or rather advice from a friend... Otherwise u noe wat happens... the mindset abt Gunjan changes that she has such a Badtamiz brother...Embarrassed
If possible sumwer do show sum gud attitude from Tinku that will add to the love of the ff...
Apart from all these things I loved Samrat's character... his way of handling kids... his try for expressing his love for Gun... n Gunjan was as usual very sweet, bubbly...
But what i didn like in this post was d precap... awww... this misunderstanding wil b cleared... matlab YAMINI will enter???? Shocked I don hav any prob with Arnav... bcoz it won't hit Sam directly but Yamz cumin in right now... will give a boommm to Sam's heart n brain...
May b his attitude towards Gun will change Confused awww i don want that to happen...
But m sure u hav sum gud things to write ahead... so lookin forward to it...
All d best...dude..! n  again... SUPERBBB UPDATE ROFL ROFL

Thanks Tuli for your sweet Reply.Embarrassed Its really a lot to me...Embarrassed . I am really happy that,you point-out the character of TINKU...Embarrassed Actually,TINKU is over smart child...He is naughty...sweet also but,not just like ROHAN. In this Update... He is teasing SAMRAT...just called 'Uncle' n 'Bhaiyaa' but in 1 line...woh limit cross karta hai ("My Di is not 'Bai' so Mind your language") but,that was necessary... because,after that sentence,GUNJAN scolds to him and ordered to him to say Sorry to SAMRAT. Definitely,SAMRAT is upset with his behavior... Please,wait till next part... because,I'll continue that whole sequence in next part also... Next part is little bit serious... GUNJAN loves TINKU but,its not means she tolerate his all 'Badtamizi'... Last update mein bhi jab TINKU ,ISHITA ko "MB ki MOM" kehta hai...she scolds to him. But,Its not a excuse...I'll definitely try to maintain a cuteness of a childEmbarrassed Sorry,for any disappointment.Embarrassed

No,YAMINI will not enter in next part.Embarrassed Misunderstanding clear hogi... but,in very simple way...Embarrassed.By The Way,Yes ARNAV is coming in next Update...with a little mysterious twist...Cool.

JosephHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tuli

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Res =)) I will read and edit...Wink

*Edited*

Okay, so it is me first this time!Party
Sorry Ekta!ROFL

Joseph Bhai, what can I say!Confused 

But still a big hug for this big update!Hug

Such mind-blowing, sumptuous parts you post that the English Dictionary may be short of words but your appreciations won't stop! Wow! Flawlessly written!Clap 

I loved the bonding you showed between Rohan and Samrat.LOL I also loved the way Sam tried to get his work done through Rohan!!LOL "You need to be extra-smart to get PS3"

Samrat still thinks Gunjan is the girl for him, wish that could happen soon!Embarrassed So, obviously his attempts to be with Gunjan alone in the kitchen were tooo good!Clap 

Where do you get such ideas from?Confused My mind stops whenever I write updates and you are like fabulous!..Embarrassed

The Tinku part was so cute, he is such a doll! [Okay he is a boy but anyways!]LOL
I loved his possessiveness for his elder sister. And the Rakhi tying partROFL! I am still ROFLing on that!ROFL

Samrat aka Gabar's anger is on his nose. He scolded Tinku so loudly for calling him "Uncle" and "Bhaiya"

I liked the way you showed Gunjan's POVClap. She thinks he is so shameless. Well, he was trying to be though!LOL

I am so damn addicted to your FF! Please do continue soon, I wait for it to be updated!!!

Kay, now coming back to this particular update!Embarrassed

Well, the presentation style is awesome. You are my IDOL on I-F! What updates you make...
I am so in love with each and every update of yours.

Well, this part was mostly based on Sam's POV! Aww... He is such a sweetheart!
The part where Gunjan said she will take care of the things and SM should rest. Was so GunjanIsh. And Sam was eavesdropping. 

And when Gunjan was worried about Rohan and asked Ishita to go and see for him, Sam thought it was for him.ROFL

God! He will be shocked when he gets to know the truth!LOL

I can still imagine him shamelessly flirting with Gunjan. Just like the serial...

You may have changed the characters, but you have wonderfully kept the SaJan essence intact. You surely know how to play with words and frame Not-So Filmy yet attracting sentences. You seriously are my idol on I-F.

Thank you so much for the Pm! Please Continue Soon..
I tried my best to make a looonnnggg Comment, sorry if I could not!

By the way, I need your help!
Please help me out with my update tooo.. I am totally confused!!

Love,
Nivriti

Thanks Nivi for your precious Feed-Back.Embarrassed Its really very incurraging...for me.Embarrassed But,seriously I personally feel...You , Ektaa n Ambika is 10 times better then me... Seniors writer toh Awesome hain hi...

And,about Ektaa...1st Reply toh jaane do...7-8 days mein Reply aa jaaye...woh hi kaafi hai...Wink. and,about Ideas... Its really time taking procedure but,woh sab main Story write karte hue think kar leta hoon. Abhi toh only ,Dialogue and scene description write karna hota hai. Do you know my both story (MBYPH n APHG) is fully completed before the start...so,Update writing mein problem nahin hoti.

Thanks for liking whole Updates n all scenes.Embarrassed I'll really try to match the level of your expectations in my next upcoming parts...Embarrassed .Thanks for liking my new presentation styleEmbarrassed and,I am Your Idol in I-F...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.OMG !!Shocked Shocked  Shocked I am totally faint...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedafter reading this...Embarrassed. Thanks for this Big Compliment...Smile Thank God ! still I am not in cloud 9.SmileLOLLOLLOLand,I really loved to read your long Comment...Smile(My replies is long tooEmbarrassed)...and, I am always ready for help to you...but,which FF...???Confused Please,PM me about your Confusion...Embarrassed

Joseph
Heart.

Go to top