Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 31)

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
awesome, fab, amazing...
waiting for the next part when everything gets solved...
& arnav's entry... wow.
cont soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
lovely update...cant wait to see what samrats reaction will be when he finds out gunjan isnt his to be wife...tinku and samrats convo was funny...cont soon

Joseph_A

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
PHew atalst you updated! 
kitna tarapay hum sab ko!lolz!
well really awesome awesome update

man u have no clue ke sam ke thoughts phadke meri kya halat ho rahi thi
i swear mera icha kare toh main yeh misunderstandings kabhi clear na hone doon
awesome sajan scene! it was really nice to see it
the way sam pataos rohan! 
fab scene! 
and tinku sam scene was gr8! funny it was1 aaah he is such a shaitan baacha!!! 

well all in alll gr8 gr8 gr8 update ! 
sorry for replying late ! my holidays over exams coming so i am like a bit busy! 

and now i am waiting for arnavs entry and more sajan scenes! 
i still have so many questions in my head! 
gr8 going
and i am waiting for 17th!! aaha! :)

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 13 June 2011 at 6:36am
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hey joseph once again superb update i loved this part seriously very wonderful ClapClapspecially the way u described samrat's eagerness his excitement to have  convo with gunjan , and tinku's naughtiness and his care for gunjan superb Embarrassedi can say if samrat is sher tinku is shava sher LOLLOLsamrat misunderstood gunjan as his would be wife and otherside gunjan is shocked with his reaction no doubt she is not aware with this things what he is thinking for her and thats why for any girl it has to be same reaction the way gunjan did, but no doubt with this update and misunderstanding gunjan made her entry in his heart , no doubt when this misunderstanding will be cleared gunjan will always there in his heart the way he is totally impressed with  her beauty ,simplicity her caring and loving nature ,no doubt gunjan always makes all ppl to fall for her with her simplicity and wonderful nature and this time samrat 's heart is also felt same no it will be interesting to read how will samrat will after knowing truth no doubt it  will be like heart break for him as he is liking her now , abt gunjan how she will feel when she will meet arnav and what will happen in this story kuch bhi kaho samrat and tinku can make good pair as jiju sala ek dusare par bhari ROFL

Joseph_A

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Reserved...Cry Cry
I'll Kill u Mr.Khadoos...Angry Angry
Just Wait & Watch my Rply...
hmphhh...Angry Angry

BTW i Heart the song...Embarrassed
Oo-Ah...
Take the world & Paint it RED...
Oo-Ah...
Paint it RED...Dancing
& also 'SENORITA'...Dancing

Will edit soon...ROFL

Joseph_A

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. Loved each and every scene. And sajan pov was very nice. I loved the scene where sam is talking about their life and gunjan said about the food! It was so hilarious! I'm loving this misunderstanding of samrat. But, by this gunjan is thinking wrong about sam. And the most special part of the update... Sam-tinku convo... Omg!! It was so hilarious! I hadn't stoped laughing till now! I just loved that scene very much. Samrat and uncle!! How can anyone even imagine that! And samrat bhai to gunjan!! This is the next to impossible! I just loved samrat's reaction. U wrote very nicely that i can vusualise it. I can imagine the samrat's adorable and shocking expressions. This so januable. And why r u cutting the part c, d of next update? I just love to read long updates. So, please give long updates. And don't even think that it will waste our time. I really love to read ur ffs. U wrote so nicely that makes us fall in for ur ffs. How can u think that we won't like to read the long updates?! Please don't think like that. Precap is intresting. Arnav's entry! I'm waiting to know about his charector. Hope he will not be a negative charector. But, i trust u that u'll give justice to every charector and the story. Waiting for next update eagerly. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Joseph_A

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
reserved... I'll edit this soon...

^^^^^'edited'^^^^^

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Samrat n Gunjan's thinkings...LOL LOL LOL it was sooo hilarious... especially that part where Sam says that baadme koi prob nai honi chahiye n all.. n gunjan replies that koi prob nai hogi thinkin he is talkin abt d chicken...
OMGGG this is d best update till now... Awesomeee bro... Clap Clap Clap
The writing is sooo gud...
n plsss don mind i think u made TINKU a bit over the top... I mean he is jus a kid n i think u cud hav kept his character like a sweet, normal kid... like u did with ROHAN!! M sorry if u felt bad but this was jus a suggestion or rather advice from a friend... Otherwise u noe wat happens... the mindset abt Gunjan changes that she has such a Badtamiz brother...Embarrassed
If possible sumwer do show sum gud attitude from Tinku that will add to the love of the ff...
Apart from all these things I loved Samrat's character... his way of handling kids... his try for expressing his love for Gun... n Gunjan was as usual very sweet, bubbly...
But what i didn like in this post was d precap... awww... this misunderstanding wil b cleared... matlab YAMINI will enter???? Shocked I don hav any prob with Arnav... bcoz it won't hit Sam directly but Yamz cumin in right now... will give a boommm to Sam's heart n brain...
May b his attitude towards Gun will change Confused awww i don want that to happen...
But m sure u hav sum gud things to write ahead... so lookin forward to it...
All d best...dude..! n  again... SUPERBBB UPDATE ROFL ROFL

Edited by cool_tuli - 13 June 2011 at 1:17am

Joseph_A

358674 Goldie

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
sooo sweet
very nice part

Joseph_A

Go to top