Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 28)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i just love it sam was thinking tht gunjan was tht girl who is came to see him and gunjan  was a wrong girl samrat she is not tht girl who is your bride sam it other girl not gunjan poor sammm i feeling bad for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Hey Joseph….first of all very very very very Sorry for not commenting on the 2nd Part….Ouch

Initially I was little bit busy n later don't know how did I Forget to comment..n 2ndly u have posted the Update early..so I could not comment …….OuchOuch

Ok now firstly  start from 2nd part….

It was Just Supreb..Fantastic….Marvellouse Part……totally A1……ClapClap

You r the Best writer….how can u write sooo beautifully………StarStarStarStar

Gunjan and Tinku bond was soo cute and lovely…I love the most Tinku dialogues in this part…..n Tinku is also my most fav Character….so cute and Dramatic…..

Specially the way he was taking care of her DI was so lovely…….i liked it very very very much…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n then his dialogues about Scooty n Samrat……this whole scene was written so Perfectly…..most of all his acting with his Mom…LOL…..oh God…it was so sweet……..i thoroughly enjoyed the 1st part bcoz of Tinku….so sweet and innocent..n naughty tooo…..means so innocently he was blaming to Scooty  n Samrat..that why he had parked the car in the middle of the way…LOL…each n every line was just Superb….ClapThumbs Up

Then Gunjan and her mom bonding was written very fantastically…….this scene was also very nice……when they both were talking abt marriage n life partner….very touchy n emotional scene………really nice….ClapClapClapClap

After then Samrat n his family scene was veryyy wonderfull..his bonding with his mom n bhabhi was so good…..Ishita teasing n everything was very nicely described…just like a perfect family picture….Tongue

The overall whole update was Awesome…Superb mind blowing…..StarClap

Now 3rd part

It was a Rocking update…..i simply loved it to the core…….just wonderful…Fabulouse part……ClapClapClap

Samrat desperately know abt that girl…with whom his marriage is fixed….but poor boy..nobody tell him a single word abt her…Wink

Ishita n Samrat are the Best example of fav Dever Bhabhi……(Sam is very lucky in this SS haan…as he has a wonderfull mom bhai bhabhi…dad n nephew…)

Everyone take care of his likes n dislikes……infact Gunjan's relationship with his family was sooo wonderfull and amazing…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed…I really like this bubbly n naughty Gunjan of this SS…..She teased ishita..n loves Samrat's mom just like her own mom…….all this was sooo amazing …..Kitchen scene in Samrat's home was veryyy nice……ahhhaaa feeling so happy to know this that Sam's mom n bhabhi like Gunjan for Samrat..but cant do anything…as they r totally change to one another…..but don't worry..Opposite attracts…we know…..Wink

and now…….offcourse ………

The Best scene of this SS was no doubt…….the Sajan first meeting scene.Heart

Oh My  God it was awesome…Out standing scene………how can u write it sooo sooo beautifully and Perfectly…StarClap

Sam was too much lost n her beauty as he did not realise abt his condition n towel…WinkLOL  LOLLOL...oh God…..
so Hillariouse scene it was…….n then Gunjan's instant reaction "mene kuch nai dekha..mene kuch nai dekha…." It made me laugh very much yaar…Big smileBig smile….This whole scene was the Soul of this SS..n y not afterall it was Sajan's first meeting…but the situation which used to meet them first time was totally different n Superb…..love to the core this scene…StarClapClapClap...
morever sam was thinking that Gunjan is that girl…n was feeling so much happiness…n also blushed on this thought… awww…….sam ne to apni mom or bhabhi ka kaam khud hi asaan kar dia…..WinkWink

But what would be..when he would came to know that Gunjan is not that girl…infact shez the person…who hitted his car…..eagerly waiting for the next part……plzzz update soon the next part……………..just like this Rocking and Awesome update…..

Thanks for the pm

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

awesome update 
continue soon

Thanks Kins for your sweet Comment..Embarrassed I'll Continue so soon.Smile
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

omg !!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
such an awesome updt joseph...
u made my day with this updt...
it was ultra-cute...s
specially the sajan scene..
u made me blush today..
excellent yaar...
this is my favourite updt for sure...
and sam assuming gunjan as his To -be -Wife...Shocked
yaar awesome updt...
perfect updt..
really srry fr my late reply...Embarrassed
amazing again
cont. soon
thnx fr the pm and tolerating my reses..LOL
love
ambikaEmbarrassed

Thanks Ambika for your feed-back..Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarrassed Really,I am surprised...Shocked Ambika's Reply...not 1...all 3 woh bhi,back to back .Its really 'shocking' compliment for me...LOL LOL LOL.Just kidding,Thanks for liking whole Updates n SaJan first meet partEmbarrassed.SAMRAT misunderstood Gunjan's presence in his house...Ouchbut,very soon he'll be realize his mistake. Don't feel sorry...Reserve or Late Reply is your trade-mark identity.LOL
Hum sab ko habbit ho gayi hai..EmbarrassedLOLWink.By the way,Your new student (TL) is following your foot-step.LOL

Joseph.Heart

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey joseph
it was awesome update loved itClap
loved sajan meeting it was fabEmbarrassed
n sam thinking gunjan is the girlLOL
hope sajan get married soonEmbarrassed
beautifully written Clap
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy,for your sweet Comment Embarrassed.thanks a lot for liking whole Update n SaJan first meet scene...Embarrassed..Do you want SaJan marriage...? Ok,I'll try to convince both families...Embarrassed.I'll update very soon.

Joseph.Heart

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Res... but overall... as usual awesome updates.Smile

*  Edited  *

Awesome updates. SmileSorry for the late reply. Read both the parts together, and was a real pleasure reading them. Samrat scenes with his family were lovely, his rapport with his bhabhi was beautifully put across. The devar-bhabhi nok jhok was so well described.Clap I simply loved Gunjan.Smile She is so sweet and her sweetheart little bro... she dotes on him. Not surprising... .older siblings do dote on the younger ones. And younger ones love that attention. Loved Tinku's possessiveness towards his sister... and  Gunjan's naughtiness... too good.Clap

But the absolutely awesome part was the SaJan meeting... so well described and written. Hats off to you Joseph... brilliant...Clap

Samrat's dad will not accept GunjanShocked. He has no idea what he is rejecting.LOL. All in all superb updates. Waiting for the next update. Do update soon.Smile

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 06 June 2011 at 5:10am

SIZZZLER

EdgeOfCredence Goldie
EdgeOfCredence
EdgeOfCredence

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
sorry for late and a monosyllable comment! busy! will catch up soon!
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgurl

wow superb awesum part luv it
thanxs for PM
cont sooon plz

Thanks Buddy ! for your sweet reply.I'll post next part very soon.

Go to top