Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 20)

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Sorry, for double posting. Comment is on next post.

Edited by gnaneswari - 30 May 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Tinku-gunjan's convo is very nice. It is funny too. Tinku is very sweet. Loved their bonding. Gunjan and her mom's convo is very realistic. Even i don't like the fact that girls have leave their own house where they born and brought up after marraige and leave their whole world behind them. And a girl only understands the depth of that pain. U have wrote it very nicely and heart touchingly. So, arnav had seen gunjan in her cousin marraige and gunjan haven't seen him yet. They r going to meet in her cousin's marraige...intresting. It means sajan will not have any disturbence till then. And sajan r neighbours! Brij know gunjan... Now i'm waiting for sajan first meeting eagerly. Liked samrat's bonding with his family. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

reserved

***edited***

Heyy Joe... this was such  a cutee update yaar...
Samrat is a darling... Hug  n his bro... Super Darling Hug Hug
Gunjan is sweet with her bro but gud that u showed her maturity also with her mom...
I liked gunjan's character coz she noes how to handle diff scenarios... b it childish or mature...!
btw OMGGG Sam n Gun neighbours??????? Shocked Shocked Embarrassed
awww... means their meet is gonna b really awesome.. I hav sumthin in ma mind...
Lez c if ur thoughts n my thoughts match... That i can c on ur next update...!! Wink
M really afraid of Bhabis... I donno how is this one gonna b... i jus hope that she's not lyk d other hard core bhabis...!!! Tongue Tongue If she is lyk her hubby gr88 odays i'll kill her Tongue Evil Smile LOL
Okay... overall ur work was too gud...
it was fun to read the update... I actually had a smile while reading the whole thing...
u noe wat Joe... m gettin a stupid line in my mind... plsss don mind hun...
Not only An Idea Can Change Your Life but also AN ACCIDENT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!LOL
the line dedicated to SaJan...

update soon

Hi Tuli,Thanks a lot Yaar...for your sweet comment and all your precious words for this Update.Embarrassed. BRIJ knows very well to his bro... SAMRAT loves him...and respect to his Bro. a lot. and  about GUNJAN's character... she is little-bit naughty..and best buddy of her sweet little bro. but,same time she is matured enough to take all things in sensible way.

Yes,SAM n GUNJAN are neighborsEmbarrassed and,Please...share your thought of mind LOL ...Ok..let's see... wait till 03Jun Embarrassed.No Yaar! In my story... No any negative Character.I want to show some 'Situation' as a villain.and, The character of ISHITA is really sweet...Embarrassed so,chill. and,thank for this SUPERB LINE...I'll use this line for any Tragic twist Cry in this story.

I'll update very soon.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Tinku-gunjan's convo is very nice. It is funny too. Tinku is very sweet. Loved their bonding. Gunjan and her mom's convo is very realistic. Even i don't like the fact that girls have leave their own house where they born and brought up after marraige and leave their whole world behind them. And a girl only understands the depth of that pain. U have wrote it very nicely and heart touchingly. So, arnav had seen gunjan in her cousin marraige and gunjan haven't seen him yet. They r going to meet in her cousin's marraige...intresting. It means sajan will not have any disturbence till then. And sajan r neighbours! Brij know gunjan... Now i'm waiting for sajan first meeting eagerly. Liked samrat's bonding with his family. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Thanks Lakshmi,for your sweet feed-back.Embarrassed Thanks for liking this whole update. Yaa ! TINKU is really sweet but,only for his 'Di'LOL. Others ke liye toh...LOL. and,GUNJAN convo with her Mom is a painful truth for any girls... who loves to her Family a lot. and true speaking a scene writing...as a Girl POV...is very-very difficult for me because,as a guy... Hum thoda different think karte hain...Guys POV different hota hai... Thanks,for appreciate my effort for this scene. Actually,This story is very tough for me...because,here most of the readers are girl...kuchh bhi wrong write hua toh woh unhen direct hurt karega...so,extra careful rehna hota hai.Embarrassed

And,Yes GUNJAN is going to meet ARNAV in her Cousin's sister marriage.Embarrassed and,Yes You'll be get many SaJan scenes till then. ...but don't under estimate to TINKUEmbarrassedLOL He is playing a very interesting and Funny character in this story.LOL

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
tht was sooo niceee part

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was sooo niceee part

Thanks Shafoo ,for your sweet Comment...Embarrassed

JosephHeart

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
superb update...Clap waiting for sajan to meet Day Dreaming cont soon and thanks a lot for pm..Smile
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnin96

superb update...Clap waiting for sajan to meet Day Dreaming cont soon and thanks a lot for pm..Smile

Thanks Tasnin ,for your precious Feed-back...Embarrassed.I'll post my next part tomorrow...SaJan first meet part is thereEmbarrassed.

Joseph.Heart

Go to top