Posted: 12 years ago
reallly nice CS and story idea...looking forward for your updates

thanks for the PM

Sadaf
yepiii
m so happyyy dat u r starting new ffπŸ₯³
congratulation for ur new ff.
plzzz cnt soon nd dunt forget to add me in ur pm list.
luv d cncpt.
nd moreover,u r writing it m sure itzz going to be rocking yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
all d best.
start it as soon as possible.
i really really miss u yaar ,m so happy dat u r back wid a bangπŸ€—
welcum back dear.
all d bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
lu u
vritika
Hey Joseph Buddy WELCOME BackπŸ€—...

U know when I Saw ur Pm and read it and saw U have started a New FF ...a new story I was very happy and really excited...and Said 2 myself Wow!! a new FF a new story from joseph 😊...I thought 2 myself I am sure It will be an awesome story ...and i was right after reading Cs and story idea I am really excited to read the further story ...CS and Story concept is JUST awesome and magnificent...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the story back ground concept ARRANGED Marriage is a superb concept...πŸ‘πŸΌ...I loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ...Plss update soon joseph ...and I am sure you will do full justice 2 the story ...As I have full confidence in your talent as a writer...U r a Marvellous writer joseph dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Ur story Idea and CS was GR8 πŸ‘ and actors u have choosen as your characters ..I must say Excellent and mind blowing choice πŸ‘πŸΌ...i want 2 read ur FF next update soon ..So plss continue soon and Add me 2 Ur Pm LIST Joseph my friend...And Plsss Do Pm me whenever U update...😊...and thanks 4 Pm...πŸ€—...

Love Gunjan😊😊.
Joseph lovely concept !!! gr8 idea ...loved it alot ...plss add me in ur pm list 😳...n i know one thing that ur ths ff will also rock like MBYPH ...wish u best of luck JOSEPH ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
owww one more creations from u loved this concept joseph πŸ‘can't wait for update and thanks for pm would love to read this FF πŸ€—
Awesome concept. I'm very eager to read it. And gunjan's marraige is fixed with arnav! Then how will sajan marraige happens and that too arranged! Please do cont soon. U know na how much i was exceited to read this story. Did i have to say 'add me to ur pm list'? Wouldn't u know it! Do cont very soon. Thanks for the pm
Add Me To The PM List :) πŸ˜³
Hey joseph firstly congo on your new ff
it sounds very intresting i really love the different kind of writting u do so am looking forward to it
do cont soon

love
tanzeel
Awesome cs...add me to ur pm list...cont soon
Originally posted by Anjali_12

WOW!! Joseph back with another storyπŸ˜ƒ..CongratsπŸ‘..Really liked the Concept & CS..Its very different as you saidπŸ˜›.The thing I liked the most is its about ARRANGE MARRIAGE!!Can't wait to read more..Do pm .I will not be able to read it 😳.But once I am back I will read & comment πŸ˜†

Thanks Anjali😳 Actually,Its not  a totally out of the world but,story treatment and its treatment is totally different...just like my previous 1😳 I know,about your Vacations thing...Don't worry...I'll send my all Updates PM...and really want to read your honest opinion about them😳 Please,come back soon...😊