Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzygal_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
THANK GOD!!!! I am included πŸ˜† between guys, when is the next thread supposed to come? And mind you JOSEPH want it with a update on it , not just '' new thread and update later '' 🀣 just want to read the next update ASAP
arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thank you so much Arzoo for your sweet n long Reply. First I want to say Sorry for this very late feed back. Actually,due to exam little bit busy in study. We are really glad after reading this type of so much encouraging comments.

Tinku is really Naughty kid. He can't loose any single chance of teasing n irritating to SAMRAT. Chandu was victim of his smartness. Poor Chandu didn't realize that, Tinku is making fool to  him. SAMRAT knows that he is big problem for his plan executionπŸ˜†.Yes, the word of 'Lafanga' is so irritating for himπŸ˜†.

Arnav part is reality of our society. Peoples judge you on the basis of your Family.Here Gunjan's quality doesn't matter.Yes...Yeh toh Future mein hi pata chalega ki,jo usne decide kiya woh possible hai yaa nahin? Ishita is really trying hard to unite them.😊 Poor Gunjan she is totally unaware with Ishita's Perfect planning. Samrat is ready for do anything for her. We'll be continue SaJan scene in our next Update too.😳

Thanks a lot for your wonderful support Guyz !!😊 Definitely,You all are part of this FF and yaa for MBYPH too.😊 We really can't imagine Both FF's success without readers amazing response.😊
We are working on New Thread,It'll be post very soon😊.

its ok we totally understand its really hard to keep ur studys and ff running together and thanx for the sweet reply and for adding me in ur new pm list
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

THANK GOD!!!! I am included πŸ˜† between guys, when is the next thread supposed to come? And mind you JOSEPH want it with a update on it , not just '' new thread and update later '' 🀣 just want to read the next update ASAP

How can I forget your name Jenny?😳 No chanceπŸ˜†. Yes,We are Working on Next Thread...We'll be Post very soon...n Update...? Sorry Yaar ! Really busy in study but,after 20th Feb We'll be update both FF. By the way,Did you read MBYPH?? If,No...then go n read...20th tak time ka pata bhi nahin chalega...🀣
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaHolicPrag

me missing???? plss add me too... 

i have not been able to comment coz of my boards... sorry.. 

Don't worry Pragya,Your name is always in my 'Prior' PM List.😊 I can't forget that, This FF is looking better after your some suggestions...😳 n  your all Fabulous Siggies.😊.I understand these study/exam problem n pressure...Its really very hard to tolerate😭...Don't say sorry for it. By the way,I add your name in this List too πŸ˜‰

N last but not the least... This siggy is really so... so... Beautiful...😊

crazzygal_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

How can I forget your name Jenny?😳 No chanceπŸ˜†. Yes,We are Working on Next Thread...We'll be Post very soon...n Update...? Sorry Yaar ! Really busy in study but,after 20th Feb We'll be update both FF. By the way,Did you read MBYPH?? If,No...then go n read...20th tak time ka pata bhi nahin chalega...🀣

of course i read MBYPH πŸ˜ƒ how can i forget to read it yar? πŸ˜² and moreover  that part which we all were waiting for πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, but don't think , you can talk about that update and give me some sort of rishwat πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  that too in form of update πŸ€£ , okay okay , studies ? the main and major factor πŸ₯± ab in
this excuse what can i say? CAN I ?  okay okay you take your time πŸ˜ƒ but do give the most sajanlicious update... just like MBYPHπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by crazzygal_jenny - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

of course i read MBYPH πŸ˜ƒ how can i forget to read it yar? πŸ˜² and moreover  that part which we all were waiting for πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, but don't think , you can talk about that update and give me some sort of rishwat πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  that too in form of update πŸ€£ , okay okay , studies ? the main and major factor πŸ₯± ab in

this excuse what can i say? CAN I ?  okay okay you take your time πŸ˜ƒ but do give the most sajanlicious update... just like MBYPHπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

'Rishwat'  🀣 🀣Nice thought🀣 🀣.But,really I didn't know about that,You are following MBYPH too😳 Because,I don't handle 'Reply Deptt' there .πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Don't worry...Next update of both FF is totally SaJanlicious.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Guyz ! New Thread available now...😊

chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
add my name in your pm list.i ;ll follow it !!!😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: chulbuli94

add my name in your pm list.i ;ll follow it !!!😊

I'll definitely add your name Shifa in our 'NEW' PM list... 😊. Please take your time... All the Best for your Test.
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
150+ pages. Closed.