Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 132)

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

[QUOTE=..-Sanzz-..]Yea dat toh u ARE !! Cool M so PROUD of u Approve This Nirdayi Ppl give Regular updates only coz of You ! Love Youu <3 Hug ROFL

Unfortunately Its true.LOL and V all always, too much scared for Sanzz Wake-up calls.LOL Poor...JOS woh toh darr se On-Line hi nahin ho raha... B'coz,He completed only 1 part...[But,its really so much enjoyableEmbarrassed Full of funLOL]

Yes It Is Stern Smile ROFL & Sanzz is actually PERFECT in her Job so my complete support is 2 her ROFL Aaplogo ke saath yehi honaa chaiye Stern Smile ROFL & Specially Khadoos ke saath ROFL WE R EXTREMELY PROUD of U sanzz !! Approve Go Gal !! ROFL Ur doin a VERY Shubh kaam ROFL & 1 Part of What?! :O

@Sanzz- I Understood dat sweety Embarrassed LOL 

If we Cont spamming like this, then I feel Thread aaj hi bann jayega ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

^^OMIGOSH! Soham this is Day Dreaming Heart
SRK & Katrina together !! Silly Silly Aur kya chahiye life me?! Embarrassed Is it frm the Colors Screen Awards? Embarrassed M So Eagerly w8ng for it ! For the 1st time i'll switch on Colors for myself Approve ROFL

Ah! These 2 r MAGIC <3 Day Dreaming I so Cant wait for thier YRF Movie Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

arzzo Senior Member
arzzo
arzzo

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by arzzo

first of all really really sorry for the late comment i am a lil busy these days so sorry Embarrassed and now about the update
it was super duper cool just love sam he is so samrat i mean smart and now ishita on his side he becoming smarter so starting from mornin scene
sam and his mom was sooo sweett and cute love their mothe son talk willl with fake anger and lots of lots of love an sam being a great actor trick his mom and confrm her views about gunji love the dialogues and the the love for gunji in sams mom heart the my fav dish aloo kah paratha and sam nakra about paratha being cold was reaally sweet and cute then my fav kitchen scene love the way sam was trying to get gunji hand made paratha and ishita all being naughty and after all he is samrat then she is his bhabhi love and enjoy their scene in the kitchen ishita trying to get sam speak up his feeling and sam giving stupid reason to ishita for avoiding rohit and gunji wedding and at last ishita win and sam speak up ishita dreams come true she always want gunjan and sam too be together and then the lafanga wala dialogue was really awesome and ishita knows gunji so well she also give the same comment as gunji and then gunji pov about sam being a tantrum thrower and suddenly the idea of arnav being like sam strike on her mind and she get tense the whole pov was sweet and innocent then again the kitchen scene where sam act as no one is more innocent then him and gunji being a real sweet and innocent girl get trap i reall love the scene when she stops her in the mid and the table scene was really sajan part where even gunjan feels something strange love the stupid reasons given by sam of not eating alone and poor gunji was indeed surprise of his reasons the family tym was cool sam called babloo oh i can understand what he shoulb be feeling at that tym soo embrassed and then the poja description was gud sams mom pov was indeed emotionall she desire to see gunji her daughter in law now that we have sams mom brij bhaiya will also be ready for gunji and ishita is already on sam side now we left with sams dad so i know sam will come out with something and with family support nothing is hard and now gunji call conv is really tense i am really confused i think some one is going through a dangerous disease and it may be tinku bt lets see wait and watch love the way sam always get glimse of gunji and sam being sam has also make gunji ready for an unnfocial date according to him and gunji is comp unknown of it love rohan gunji and ishita scene it was really sweet  and yah one request can u also give pics of rohan and tinku pllzz  its an request its not necessary ok if u can u can give i am not insisting

Thanks Arzzo for your detailed viewEmbarrassed.We really loved to read it.Don't feel sorry for late...actually,I should say sorry for late answeringEmbarrassed.

Yes...SAMRAT is really Samrat...I mean SmartLOL.SAMRAT is favorite of his Mom..n he knows it...so,wants to take benefit for itEmbarrassed.Ishita is smarter then Samrat...finally she trapped himWink. Gunjan is too innocent for caught their plan.She is so caring person...n she also don't know why but,she cares Samrat...same time she knows the fact that her marriage has been fixed with Arnav...so,she scared about his habits n behaviorEmbarrassed.

Samrat hates to his Nick name..LOL.SM really wants to Gunjan as her Daughter-in-Law. Disease part will be reveal soon.and about Pics of Tinku n Rohan...I think we posted Tinku's pic before...[Check this]

n yes we'll be definitely try to post Rohan's pic too.EmbarrassedThanks again for your sweet feed-back.
thanx for the reply and know need of sorry i understand u have a row of comments to reply tu joa late comment karta hai jaisa mai Embarrassed  unka tym ahna mai tora tym lagta hai and sorry u are rite mai nah galti sah tinku kah naam mention kar diya tha i know uski pic post hu chuki thii sorry again bs rohan kah kahna tha Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=..-Sanzz-..]Yea dat toh u ARE !! Cool M so PROUD of u Approve This Nirdayi Ppl give Regular updates only coz of You ! Love Youu <3 Hug ROFL

Unfortunately Its true.LOL and V all always, too much scared for Sanzz Wake-up calls.LOL Poor...JOS woh toh darr se On-Line hi nahin ho raha... B'coz,He completed only 1 part...[But,its really so much enjoyableEmbarrassed Full of funLOL]
Haha, You Guys Should Be :) LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SandCastle.Joseph_A

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Ektaaa, Bewafaaa Nikli Hain Tuuu ! :X Broken Heart & Thank You, I Know I'm The Perfect Alarm Clock :) Embarrassed ROFL

@Red- Ye sunne se pehle mai marr kyu nahi gayyyiii !!!!! :X Broken Heart ROFL Ok, I knew it was too MELODRAMATIC but after seein KKG in Friday's IPPKND Epi, i cudn't help myself ROFL Her Perfect Potrayal of Manorama Maaniji ROFL She's so Hillarious Mahn, Love her ROFL <3 Stomachwaa Plz Holdwaa mat karooo ROFL ROFL

But I Bhatkofied by the Topic Stern Smile Kya hua Jee? Mujse koi Galti ho gayi kya? :O :O How cum i bcame BEWAFA?! :O :O :O Plz Xplain Jee Stern Smile

& Yea dat toh u ARE !! Cool M so PROUD of u Approve This Nirdayi Ppl give Regular updates only coz of You ! Love Youu <3 Hug ROFL

Omfggg, Did You See Sanaya Is SBS Today ?! Embarrassed See My Avis In My Dhabba . Sanaya Is Looking Stunning . Day Dreaming Mohit Will Waint Hon ;) LOL & You Are Bewafa Cause I Flabbergasted Them & You Didn't Even Comment On MBYPH :( Sanaya As Mami Jee & Bua Jee Was FAB !! LOL Can't Believe This Is The Girl Who Actually Played Gunjan . The ONLY Same In Khushi & Gunjan Is Their Innocence Which Is Far Away From Sanaya's Personality ROFL Hats Off To Her :) * Touchwood * Embarrassed LOVE YOU TOO <3 Hug

OMFG! ROFL Really?! :O Damn! I Cudn't watch it :( Had to go to College today to collect some IMP Papers :X I Feel like Hanging Myself :X It always happens to me only :X I evn missed some MoNaya Segs :( Youtube Zindaabaad, Thank God its der ROFL Me deffo gonna see it & yea m jus looking at those avis only, infact I evn Saved them, will deffo use :D M sure Mohit must be in Hospital due to fainting & sanaya must be taking Care of him ROFL Awww !! & Here goes my Imagination Day Dreaming & M sooo Sorry ya, i was extremely Busy coz of my Preliminary Exams & now Board Exams in Feb, I Hate My Schedule :X But M surely gonna comment this weekend on MBYPH, its a Commitment :) & 1 baar jab maine commitment kardi toh mai bass kabhi bhi palat sakti hu ROFL I will surely BUT this time Embarrassed [I shud find a Place to Hide sumwer :P] & SO TRUE !! I Jus Cant Blive this is OUR Chashmish, she's the MOST Versatile Actress i've ever seen, Mohit must be ROFLing dat day ROFL Seriously Hats Off to her !! ROFL U knw jus yestrday, Me & Akriti wer discussing on Fone dat if KKG was paired opposite samrat in MJHT, toh kya Hotaa?! Stern Smile :O & The Outcome was ROFL ROFL BECHARA SAMRAT ! ROFL ROFL Aww, ur a Sweetheart re Hug <3

Ahhh, OUR Imagination Always Runs Wild, It's Okay : P Blushing I Know, College Has Been Hectic :I Hate It Now :( Broken Heart I Know From Chachmish To Sanka Devi <3 Day Dreaming Hats Off To Sanaya :) Hug Haha, If Samrat & KKG Had Been Together Then We Would Have Been Dead Laughing ; D Embarrassed ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arzzoSIZZZLERSwaNia_2SandCastle.Joseph_A

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Yes It Is Stern Smile ROFL & Sanzz is actually PERFECT in her Job so my complete support is 2 her ROFL Aaplogo ke saath yehi honaa chaiye Stern Smile ROFL & Specially Khadoos ke saath ROFL WE R EXTREMELY PROUD of U sanzz !! Approve Go Gal !! ROFL Ur doin a VERY Shubh kaam ROFL & 1 Part of What?! :O

@Sanzz- I Understood dat sweety Embarrassed LOL 

If we Cont spamming like this, then I feel Thread aaj hi bann jayega ROFL 

Thank You ! Hug * Bows Down * I'm Flattered :) LOL They Have Already Part 1 Ready ;) JUST One MORE Part & Then The Second Thread Will Be Madeee : D Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAJANian_4ever

Hey thanks for the pm
i will read the whole ff soonSmile

Its Ok Buddy ! We'll be wait for your feed-backEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archismita

cool update... do continue soon!!!!!

Thanks Archi Embarrassed n don't worry...I'll be always send ,updates PM to you.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top