Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 128)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

feeling proud on myself that first time i read whole upd   so early Approve LOL LOL okk coming to direct upd let me tell u guys u know when u feel something effortless cute and adoring  moments where u didn't want to make urself forced in any situation but without any effort u feel like to enjoy today i felt same while reading whole upd it was so adorable and cute whole part while reading this upd made me smile effortlessly ,it was adoring bhabhi dever scene, i found cute moments with sajan, i felt so pleasure with son mother scene ,and sajan's scene as always januable i recalled my januables today once again after reading this upd Hugas it is said cuteness personified today sajan's scenes again made me to say this , his naughtiness with gunjan, i loveddd ishita 's teasing sessions with samrat and she made him to speak his heart to her and he failed to hide it it was cute, over all awesome upd i enjoyed a lot while reading it ,well done guys Clapkeep it up Thumbs Upand thanks for pm obviously no need to say eagerly waiting for next part Big smile

Thank you so much Aashi for your precious Reply Smilewith your sweet complimentEmbarrassed. Definitely we miss SaJan so much...because,I think..they were part of our life...Embarrassed(still alive in our heartSmile) Sam-SD scene...Sam-Ishita part ,Family scene n SaJan part ...is high point of this Update...we are really glad that you n our all readers liked  these scenes.Smile

Next day,MBYPH's new Part is coming...Smilethereafter we'll be update this sureSmile.

-Joseph.Heart

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 January 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiii

hey S3J awsome updateHug
i completly love the part as it was really cute and filled with sajan
samrats plans to get closer to gunjan are really cute and i really loved reading themHeart
especially how he got her to make the parathas for himEmbarrassed
i also love ishita bhabhi's role in all of this i love the way she bugs and helps samrat at the same timeLOL the most interesting to read were gunjan's thought as this was the first time she had some different pov about samratBig smile
and now in the next part i am looking forward to thier first unofficial date Embarrassed in the market...
do cont soon
loving the ff

love
tanzeel

Thank you so much Tanzeel for your nice reply.Smile We are really glad after reading these type of positive responses.SmileYes...Its totally SaJan spl. update... ISHITA, Brij, SM, Rohan ...all characters used for SaJan story development.

Yes...Gunjan is caring person...but,this time she is feeling different...Embarrassed Samrat irritates her too much...but,she is still carinng her...why?? She didn't know the reasonEmbarrassed Ishita guess was right...LOL Poor Samrat LOL Finally...he admit his feelings n wish in front of herEmbarrassed. But,Ishita still unaware with Arnav-Gunjan part.Ouch. SaJan shopping part is coming in next part...we'll be update soon.Embarrassed

-JosephHeart.

SwaNia_2

arzzo Senior Member
arzzo
arzzo

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
first of all really really sorry for the late comment i am a lil busy these days so sorry Embarrassed and now about the update
it was super duper cool just love sam he is so samrat i mean smart and now ishita on his side he becoming smarter so starting from mornin scene
sam and his mom was sooo sweett and cute love their mothe son talk willl with fake anger and lots of lots of love an sam being a great actor trick his mom and confrm her views about gunji love the dialogues and the the love for gunji in sams mom heart the my fav dish aloo kah paratha and sam nakra about paratha being cold was reaally sweet and cute then my fav kitchen scene love the way sam was trying to get gunji hand made paratha and ishita all being naughty and after all he is samrat then she is his bhabhi love and enjoy their scene in the kitchen ishita trying to get sam speak up his feeling and sam giving stupid reason to ishita for avoiding rohit and gunji wedding and at last ishita win and sam speak up ishita dreams come true she always want gunjan and sam too be together and then the lafanga wala dialogue was really awesome and ishita knows gunji so well she also give the same comment as gunji and then gunji pov about sam being a tantrum thrower and suddenly the idea of arnav being like sam strike on her mind and she get tense the whole pov was sweet and innocent then again the kitchen scene where sam act as no one is more innocent then him and gunji being a real sweet and innocent girl get trap i reall love the scene when she stops her in the mid and the table scene was really sajan part where even gunjan feels something strange love the stupid reasons given by sam of not eating alone and poor gunji was indeed surprise of his reasons the family tym was cool sam called babloo oh i can understand what he shoulb be feeling at that tym soo embrassed and then the poja description was gud sams mom pov was indeed emotionall she desire to see gunji her daughter in law now that we have sams mom brij bhaiya will also be ready for gunji and ishita is already on sam side now we left with sams dad so i know sam will come out with something and with family support nothing is hard and now gunji call conv is really tense i am really confused i think some one is going through a dangerous disease and it may be tinku bt lets see wait and watch love the way sam always get glimse of gunji and sam being sam has also make gunji ready for an unnfocial date according to him and gunji is comp unknown of it love rohan gunji and ishita scene it was really sweet  and yah one request can u also give pics of rohan and tinku pllzz  its an request its not necessary ok if u can u can give i am not insisting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

arzzo Senior Member
arzzo
arzzo

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
first of all really really sorry for the late comment i am a lil busy these days so sorry Embarrassed and now about the update
it was super duper cool just love sam he is so samrat i mean smart and now ishita on his side he becoming smarter so starting from mornin scene
sam and his mom was sooo sweett and cute love their mothe son talk willl with fake anger and lots of lots of love an sam being a great actor trick his mom and confrm her views about gunji love the dialogues and the the love for gunji in sams mom heart the my fav dish aloo kah paratha and sam nakra about paratha being cold was reaally sweet and cute then my fav kitchen scene love the way sam was trying to get gunji hand made paratha and ishita all being naughty and after all he is samrat then she is his bhabhi love and enjoy their scene in the kitchen ishita trying to get sam speak up his feeling and sam giving stupid reason to ishita for avoiding rohit and gunji wedding and at last ishita win and sam speak up ishita dreams come true she always want gunjan and sam too be together and then the lafanga wala dialogue was really awesome and ishita knows gunji so well she also give the same comment as gunji and then gunji pov about sam being a tantrum thrower and suddenly the idea of arnav being like sam strike on her mind and she get tense the whole pov was sweet and innocent then again the kitchen scene where sam act as no one is more innocent then him and gunji being a real sweet and innocent girl get trap i reall love the scene when she stops her in the mid and the table scene was really sajan part where even gunjan feels something strange love the stupid reasons given by sam of not eating alone and poor gunji was indeed surprise of his reasons the family tym was cool sam called babloo oh i can understand what he shoulb be feeling at that tym soo embrassed and then the poja description was gud sams mom pov was indeed emotionall she desire to see gunji her daughter in law now that we have sams mom brij bhaiya will also be ready for gunji and ishita is already on sam side now we left with sams dad so i know sam will come out with something and with family support nothing is hard and now gunji call conv is really tense i am really confused i think some one is going through a dangerous disease and it may be tinku bt lets see wait and watch love the way sam always get glimse of gunji and sam being sam has also make gunji ready for an unnfocial date according to him and gunji is comp unknown of it love rohan gunji and ishita scene it was really sweet  and yah one request can u also give pics of rohan and tinku pllzz  its an request its not necessary ok if u can u can give i am not insistingEmbarrassed and yah it was an awesomeee updateThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam_princess

nice part...

Thank you Embarrassed

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Ahhh, SaJanlichious Update <3 Day Dreaming Love You Guys For This . The Start Of The Part Was Really Good : D Samrat Is Really Very Sweet & Kind Of Behaves Like An Child, But Is Truly Very Naughty LOL Samrat Doesn't Believes In God ?! : O Then I'm Happy At Least Gunjan Is His Life & She Can Teach Him ;) What's Up With Samrat's Dad ?! He Is Angry All The Tym :( Haahaa, He Was Disinterested & When Suddenly Someone Talks About Gunjan He Finds The Topic Very Interesting ROFL The Word " Chachmish " Is Very Nice, But Samrat's Mom Will Not Understand It Before She Get To Know That He Loves Her . Awhh, Gunjan Is Very Innocent & Everyone Love Her, But Samrat's Mom Took It Seriously That Samrat Don't Like Her :( Samrat Has To Understand That Gunjan Is Different From Others . She Is Sensitive & Innocent & He Has To Go Slowly With His Plans EmbarrassedSamrat's Mom Is Quiet Impressed By Gunjan Hon, Plus Point For Samrat ;) Haha, She Know That Samrat Will Tease Her All The Tym & That's Why He Don't Need To Be Near Her To Learn " Saanskaar " LOL The Truth Is That Gunjan Hasn't Planned To Do Samrat's Family In Her Favor, But Her Innocence In Her Nature Automatically Brings Everyone On Her Side .Day DreamingUfff, Samrat & His " Naakhre " . He Can Do Everything To Come Closer To Gunjan Naa . Ishita Is Very Sweet & Naughty :) Can't Get Better Than This . Gunjan Is Very Scared That Samrat Will Tell Everyone About Those Accidents & Samrat Are Taking Advantage Of Her Innocence Cause He Knows She Will Not Be Able To Against It As She Is TOOO Innocent :)) Embarrassed I'm Falling In LOVE With This Word " Innocent " Thank To You Guyss For This FF & MBYPH ;) Hug The Part Where Ishita Is Giving Gunjan Warnings About Her Would Be Husband, I Cracked Up & Imagined Clearly Samrat's Expressions ROFL Poor Samrat Tried To Find Faults In Gunjan SOO Rohit Could Be Cancelled For Gunjan, Even If He Knew How Prefect His Chachmish Was Day Dreaming Okay. Let See How Samrat Behave Like A Gentleman In Front If The Innocent & Simple Lady :) Haha, Gunjan Thinks Very Simple & Was Very CUTEEE When She Though Samrat Was An Demanding Child LOL She Began To Think Of Arnav Of What Ishita Said . Ahhh, This Is Getting Interesting :) Ishita & Samrat Thought That They Succeed In Their Plan When Gunjan Made Parathas, But The Truth Is That She Will Do It For Everyone ;) Embarrassed The Palat Scene Was Pretty Sweet :) Bechari Gunjan, She Had To Sit With Samrat Also . AWWW, Gunjan Is SOOO Shy & Sweet . I Think This Will Be The Plus Point Of Samrat To Enter Gunjan's Life ; D Lovely Convo When Gunjan Held Her Speech To Samrat's Family . Everyone Were Impressed :) Woow, Gunjan Is SOOO Innocent & Became Scared Nodding Yes When Samrat Spoke Threatening Day Dreaming LOL Samrat's Mom Is Right . Gunjan Will Be The Perfect Bahu . AWWW, SaJan Will Go On Date :) Can't Wait Hon :] Samrat Will Fall More In Love With Gunjan's Innocence Embarrassed UPDATEEE This Is Two Weeks & MBYPH On 10th ;) Hug

Thanks Sanzz for your sweet feedback. Samrat will be Samrat yaar...WinkHow can he changeEmbarrassed Yes ! actually He is so much interested in Gunjan..so all related topic with her,is noe become intersting for him tooEmbarrassed...

You are right... she is not trying to impress any one but,her soft n simple nature is so much attractive so,its automatically brings everyone to her side.

Ishita knows Samrat very well n finally she trapped to  himEmbarrassed.Gunjan is her choice too so,now she is extremely happySmile.Thanks for liking Ishita's part n yaa thanks for your compliment tooEmbarrassed MBYPH n this story is really very close to our heartsEmbarrassed Thanks to our all readers for their wonderful support n all sweet encouragement to our both stories (especially YouEmbarrassed). [Its buttering...because,I am really scared with this 'Alarm Clock'ROFL ]

Samrat is really demanding so,she is scared about her future hubby...Embarrassed He is totally opposite to herEmbarrassed...Now,they are going to market for shopping... (A 'Unofficial Date' as per Samrat's planEmbarrassed)Definitely he would be try to impress her...Embarrassed but how??...please little wait for itEmbarrassed...New update is coming very soon.Smile

-JosephHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2sarunlicious..

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taibaaa

awesummm

Thanks TaibaaEmbarrassed

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joseph_A

FINALLY Commented Embarrassed Hug * Phewww * LOL

Thanks Sanzz for this longgg reply.Smile I'll be reply soonEmbarrassed. By the way...

GR8 AvLOL.

@ Bro - Did U notice...'Bua Jii' is looking better then DROFL Hey Nand Kisor!...kisi ki,nazar na lage...ROFL

I Know, The Avi Is EPIC ! ROFL Honestly, She Looks Nice Here LOL

Only Nice...?? Ouch She was looking GorgeousSmile LOL ROFL specially her Dio...     " Hum hoon DO Nand Kisor..." EmbarrassedROFL

n I think she is more Lucky then 'D' also
ROFL   because,Karan is much much better then...ROFL

SwaNia_2

Go to top