Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 114)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

yaar!!!!!!!! as long as sajan part is going on...it amazingEmbarrassed but jaise hi baaki sab log aate hain...i get confused!!!!!!Confusedyaar amit-nisha ki problem hain kya aakhir??Angryjab dekho tab aasoon tapkaate rehte hainCry thik hain chalo...u r upset...i fully sympathisize...but for god sake...khulke batao ki problem hain kya...Angry mujhe pagal ho rahi hun in gol gol baaton se Wacko plz reveal dat soon!!!!!!!Dead

Thanks Buddy for your nice replySmilen appreciate SaJan scene. I agree... Arnav n BHUSHAN family part is very mysterious till now...but,V'll be going to reveal Arnav's family problem in next 1/2 Updates... Amit-Nisha ki problem... abhi bata di toh story ka Fun element destroy ho jaayega... so,little wait...n don't worry...ab woh nahin royenge...Embarrassed. when,story would be shift to DELHI... phir,wahaan koi fun nahin hoga... so,enjoy this small-small light moments...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanmyjaan

loooved it

Thank YouEmbarrassed

SwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparsh_35

awsumm updt

Thanks SparshEmbarrassed

SwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

hi Joseph & S3

hi guys i am back again after my exams...kal hi log in kiya & saw yur Pm...
Coming to the update... ab thodi thodi mystery samaj aa rahi hai...Plzz reveal it soon..

Arnav ne aakhir us e mail kya dekh liya jo usne gunjan ka wallpaper hi delete kar dala..Confused
And & wat is the reason behind sudden outburstAngry of SD regarding GUNJAN...i really felt bad for her...
loved the scene between Gunjan & ishita...
And cherry on cake was sajan Convo...Simply awesomeClap

Samrat is such a naughty...Blushing
He and his family planning...his chunnu munnu..Blushing
Dialoges were really witty and Funny...Thumbs Up
Pics selection was really nice...Just according to the scene...
aaisa lag raha tha ki real mein koi TV par show aa raha hai...

Over & all great workHug
Continue soon...Thanx for the PM

TANUSmile

Welcome Back Tanu...SmileThanks  for your nice comment...EmbarrassedYes..we'll be reveal all mystery very soon...Samrat 's Dad is little rude for Gunjan... He don't want to her closeness with his family...

Gunjan is very close to Ishita...She is just like her best buddy or sis. SaJan scene is our favourite one in this update
Blushing.Thanks for appreciate our effort for this scene... n Pic. selectionEmbarrassed.n yaa...thanks for your nice compliment too...Embarrassed   

JosephHeart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2snowwhite28Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

sooper dooper updateStarStarStar
awww sajan scenesDay Dreaming why did arnav deleted gunji's wallpaper?
plzzz never end this storyLOLm so addicted to thisLOLEmbarrassed

Thanks Aini for your sweet feed-back...Embarrassed We'll be reveal very soon the reason behind Arnav's disturbance.Don't worry..! We are not going to end this story so soon...EmbarrassedLOL.

JosephHeart.

SwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzygal_jenny

hey joseph with S3 ..well i am a new reader to your ff and guys really i would like to tell you ..you all rock together wow! i mean such a fab story line and they way you write goshh just superbbb i loved itt to the core... i loved gunjan's character and especially his brothers one hehehe sooo funny he is really a naughty kid i m in love with samrat... no no no i didnt said ki i didnt loved him before i just fall for him morw after reading your ff ... i must say i just totally and completely loved this ff of urs

well i cant describe a lot as it would be very very big as m a new reader so only thing i can say at d end is keep the good work guys and ya pleashh pleashh pleashh add me to your pm list phlleeasshhheee

love
jenny

Thank you Jenny for manage some times for this Precious Reply Embarrassed.Its very encouraging for us Embarrassed. We are really glad  to know that, you liked our work... our team effortEmbarrassed.

Thanks for appreciate Gunjan n Tinku's character...and Thanks a lot for your compliment for Samrat's character Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.We really enjoyed to read your view. Definitely , we'll be add your name in our 'Buddy-List'Smile.

JosephHeart

SwaNia_2Mitu_

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

awesome update
continue soon

Thanks Buddy ! for your sweet feed-back.Embarrassed

SwaNia_2Mitu_

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Firstly, sorry for my late comment. Was very busy these days that haven't got enough time to read the update. The update was superb. Loved it like always. Sajan scenes were so amazing. Really great job guys! I loved each and every scene of this update. Want to know about the reason behind sam's dad's reaction on coming her to his house. And what is the reason for arnav's disturbed mood? He said that "how can she do it?" Means, had gunjan's some act was misunderstood by arnav's family or what? I'm very curious to know about it. Please reveal it soon. And ishitha had guessed samrat's intensions correctly! This is obvious that she'll help him. Samrat had teased gunjan a lot na, now ishitha will tease him! LOL. And one more scene i liked most in this update is ishitha-gunjan's convo. That very genuine and felt real. No doubt, u guys are great writers. U know really well that how to potray the emotions. Day-by-day my love for ur ffs is increasing. And sorry for the short reply. Please do cont soon. Thanks for pm. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Mitu_Joseph_A

Go to top