Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 111)

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Amazing Update Mr.Khadoos...!!Heart
Do I need to comment More?! Ermm ROFL ROFL ROFL

TL...Angry Angry Angry I'll kill you... waiting for full Reply...Ouch.Warna toh...Angry.LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL
I Edited Naa Khadoos, Jitnaa AAJ ho skta tha utnaa i did...!! Embarrassed ROFL ROFL
& & Warna Kya Haa?! Dhamki Mat Dena Muje...!!Angry Ladki hu Mai Mumbai ki...!!Cool  ROFL ROFL ROFL
& Baaki ka i'll edit if I m in a mood to...Sleepy Filhaal toh its 10:45 so will go offlyn in few mins... & M Inactive Stern Smile & also Sleepy...!!Sleepy Baaki ka i'll EDIT tomorrow...!!Embarrassed

Filhaal toh u rply to my ABOVE Post wich i Edited...!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_AnYaSGKaSh

awesome update!! really nice.

Thank you so much Buddy for your precious ReplyEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

Beautiful

Thanks for compliment, Kriti.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

I Edited Naa Khadoos, Jitnaa AAJ ho skta tha utnaa i did...!! Embarrassed ROFL ROFL  -Yaa...just saw...Embarrassed
& & Warna Kya Haa?! Dhamki Mat Dena Muje...!!Angry Ladki hu Mai Mumbai ki...!!Cool  ROFL ROFL ROFL - Toh...??Sleepy what's the difference...??Sleepy Don't underestimate me...  You know naa...DELHI BoyzEmbarrassed... Aap sab hi toh kehti ho... 'Killer Dude'Embarrassed ROFL ROFL.
& Baaki ka i'll edit if I m in a mood to...Sleepy Filhaal toh its 10:45 so will go offlyn in few mins... & M Inactive Stern Smile & also Sleepy...!!Sleepy Baaki ka i'll EDIT tomorrow...!!Embarrassed - Ok...No problem...EmbarrassedI'll wait...Smile

Filhaal toh u rply to my ABOVE Post wich i Edited...!! ROFL ROFL ROFL -1 saath hi doonga...Embarrassedwait...!!  By the way,that scene was not 'exact' my 'Personal Experience'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. But,you know naa my 'Bhaiyaa-Bhabhi'...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed so,understand yaar...EmbarrassedBachhon ke saamne yeh sab discuss nahin karteEmbarrassed ROFL ROFL.

By the very Nice Siggy N Avi Smile:-

@Sanzz - You tooEmbarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 18 November 2011 at 6:04pm

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2SandCastle.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Let Me Comment LOL Ahhh, The Longest & Cutest Part Everrr :) I Love The Caring Gunjan & I Found It Very Cute When She Promised Her Father That She Will Drive Slowly . I'm Finding It Strange That Mr Shergill Don't Likes Gunjan : O Broken Heart She's SOO Innocent & Sweet, How Can Someone Don't Love Her ?! Maybe Something From The Past Or Status Problems :X The Arnav Part Is Quiet Confusing . I Hope We Get Some Revealing Parts & Arnav Don't Think About Revenge :( Gunjan & Samrat's Bhabhi Are Really Good Friends & I Love His Mother & Bhabhi, They Will For Sure Try To Plan Something To Throw Yamini Out & Gunjan In ;) LOL Gunjan Is SOOO Naughty & Adorable But At The Same Tym Very Innocent, But I Prefer The Other Gunjan Is Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hain . But This Gunjan Is Also Very Innocent Naa, But Just Little More Naughty, Haina ?! Embarrassed Hahhaa, I Can Imagine The Condition Of Gunjan When Rohan Tells Her About Samrat's Secret ROFL Goshhh, She Was SOOO Scared & Shocked . & They Way She Tried To Wake Him Him . Utterly Adorable & Cute =) Day Dreaming Awww, The Way Samrat Teased Her & She Closed Her Eyes Tightly . Goshhh, How Can Someone Be SOOO Sweet & Innocent ?! Embarrassed I Love Gunjan In Both Stories Coz Of The Innocense They Share . I Hope Samrat Take Care Of Her Hon & Yaaay, He Will Call Her Chachmish Even If This Are Meant To Agree For His Conditions LOL Gunjan's Character Is Totally Different, She Can Be Naughty, Cute, Sweet & TOTALLY Innocent Especially In Front Of Samrat Day Dreaming He Has To Take Care If Her . I Found Gunjan Very Delicate In Both Of Your Stories & That's The BEST Thing Coz I Can Imagine Gunjan Like That & Not The Opposite Who Are Sanaya ;) Embarrassed Whenever You All Write SaJan Stories Do Make Her This Innocent LOL Hug I Feel The Urge To Read More Hon :] Embarrassed If You Want To Have Some Kind Of Bubbly Character Which Is TOTALLY Opposite Of Innocence Personified Then Write MoNaya FF Instead Day Dreaming DOOO Update MBYPH NOOOWWW ! Hug

Thank you so much Sanzz for giving this sweet n detail feed-back.Embarrassed Its so encouraging for us.Smile

Mr.Pratap Shergill has little insecure with his family choice...so, don't want to take a chance.Yes,Yamini's family status is 1 of the reason,behind. Now,Arnav understand the reason of his Family behavior, .He is family oriented person..so,now his family wish is his priority... we'll reveal Arnav's problem in Next 1-2 partsEmbarrassed.

And..now about Gunjan's character...Yes,she is innocent..n cute...in both stories... both are very practical... here,she is little naughty n fun loving
too... but,just like a kid...She is suffering with a very hard pain... hide her inner feelings.. Now,.she is ok with destiny... wants to leave happy...n made happy to every1.

The character of Gunjan is very unique...her simplicity n cuteness is identity of her character... and we don't want to spoil this...I really can't imagine Gunjan as a blunt, arrogant, demanding or kiddish character...phir woh Gunjan nahin rahegi... woh koi aur hi character hoga.

By the way,We'll never write about MoNaya (os/ss/ff )Embarrassed because, MoNaya are 'Real' people...not a 'Fictional' characters...so don't want to play with their 'Real' feelings and write anything fiction about them.We really feel that,this is not good thingEmbarrassed.

Actually, Sanzz ! as per story Title... "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya..." this story is ' A journey of... Attraction to Love'..

In current situation... Arnav or Samrat is feeling that,He loves Gunjan but,its not true...actually,they attract to her after seeing her beauty...her soft bubbly nature...her cuteness n her qualities... But,its not a Love... A 'Real' Love story will be begin...after Marriage...Embarrassed . But,who is the Groom...?? Wait n Watch...Embarrassed

Joseph with S3Heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2snowwhite28

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Awesome updateee!! :))

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

PrincessBushi IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessBushi