Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 104)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

FINALLY I EDITED MY COMMENT... Thank God I cud do it b4 d next part jumped in LOL check it on page no.98

Thanks Tuli for edited your reserve place and very sweet feed-back...Embarrassedand specially thanks for that 'Cadbury Silk'Smile I'll reply you in detail...now just busy ib Next Part...1 another SaJan oriented partEmbarrassed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2cool_tuli

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ambika..

hey guys plz update...missing this ff

Thanks Ambika for reminder...Embarrassed We'll be update very soon.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

SORRY SORRY SORRY Joseph Soham Swati Sonia for not commenting on the latest update of APHG till now...Embarrassed...Don't WORRY ZYAADA INTEZAAR Nahi karna padegaWinkSmile...I will COMMENT soon...Actually  I reserved By comment here at night time on 18th oct  and thought next day when u update then I Will read FF and will comment...But Next day time hi nahi mila AS work was going on in my home and Then Got Busy due 2 Diwali and yesterday I was not well ..Embarrassed..So could not read the latest update ...

SORRY Joseph,Swati Sonia SOHAM...PLEASE Plss give me time till sunday I will read and comment SOON...SORRY once again ...

WILL COMMENT SOON...
Love GunjanSmile

Thanks Gunjan for manage some times for this information Embarrassed.Please,don't say sorry for late reply thing...Its very embarrassing for meEmbarrassed Reply is important soon or later doesn't matterEmbarrassed.I did read. It was awesome,I'll be reply very soonSmile.

Thanks Joseph for replying...And Thanks 4 liking my comment ...the update was really Awesome ...I loved reading it a lottt...I will wait for your Reply on my feedback...

Love GunjanSmile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERJoseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hi Joseph Soham Sonia Swati,Smile

Finally Here is my Feedback ...I had reserved on 18th night when you had not even updated and I was the 2nd one to reserve and thought will read it the next day when you update and will comment also...and Now finally here is my feedback and woh bhi sabsey last mein...CryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...SORRY 4 Late comment...Sorry Embarrassed...

APHG Latest update was simply fabulous and totally out-standing...Thumbs Up...Was very well written...each part was fantastic...every scene gelled with the other superbly and beautifully ...Every dialogue was Excellent...I enjoyed reading and Imagining each scene and every part very much...Each scene was so excellently written that while reading I felt as If i was watching the show On TV..I was imagining each scene in my mind while reading...and I was really enjoying reading and imagining the whole update very very much ...SUPERB,EXCELLENT,MIND-Blowing,Fantabulous and Totally rocking Update ...AWESOME work Joseph, Soham, Swati, Sonia..Clap...Loved it a lotttThumbs Up...
Bhushan home scene was simply Wow!!Clap...Samrat trying 2 impress Gunjans parents Or I should say jis tarhan Samrat Gunjan ke parents ko Impress or Pataney ki koshish kar raha tha Was simply Wow!! Awesome.Clap..Mazza aa gaya read karkey.....U wrote this part excellently ...each scene was perfect...Clap...even i was impressed with SamratWinkSmile...Samrat-Amit-nisha scene was superbly described...each scene proved samrat was successful in impressing Gunjan's parents ...their each thought and action proved they liked samrat very much...Smile...

Samrat -Tinku scenes were just awesome..Thumbs Up..they both know each other so well...samrat knew Tinku is sitting quietly 4 a reason and will try 2 catch him off guard soon and will try 2 get him into trouble and That he did LOL...when Samrat said he comes home late The way he asked aap Kya kartey hain ki aapko ghar sey night mein bahar rehna padta hai LOL...and His thoughts about Samrat's profession CHINDI CHOR ...Chor hoga Bukad apne hotel ka khaana ka jata hoga BRIJ BHAIYA ne NIKAL DITA HOGA OMG!! OMG!! LOL...MAN Tinku is so Naughty...LOL.when I read this part I started laughingLOLLOLROFL...and Samrat was also ready 4 this ...the way he answered impressed me also ...Nicelly written scenesClapClapClap.. I enjoyed these scene very muchClap...it showed clearly Tinku doesnt like Samrat and is irritated when Samrat is around and also showed Tinkus maturity and protectiveness towards his parents and Gunjan His whole family...and also showed that even though Tinku is mature 4 his age But He still a KID and a very sweet Kid Smile... Awesome partClap...and Tinku also knew what samrat was doing he knew Samrat was trying 2 impress his parents...Wink...and They way he tried 2 distract Samrat by yawning loudly sometimes ...LOLLOLSometimes patting his knees LOLsometime cuping his palm sometimes doing something else ..LOLLOLAll these scene and actions of Tinku were simply WOW!!Clap...It was superbly describedClapClap...It was written so excellently and described so properly That It was easy 2 imagine these scene...I could Visualize in my mind How Tinku must be acting in this situationLOL...I enjoyed reading it very very much Thumbs Upand Timkus thoughts that He didnt want 2 upset his DI and parents Were very sweet thoughtsThumbs Up....It showed Tinkus love  and respect and protectiveness 4 his family especially Gunjan...Loved it a lottt...Tinku is a very nice kid Though he is mature 4 his age...But love his maturity also...But He is still a kid ...and WHAT I am curious 2 find out is what made Tinku so mature so  fast???ConfusedConfused...AND this part when NISHA said Tinku zyaada he shaitan ho gaya hai ..she said it generally just 2 apologize 4 tinkus naughty behavior But When Samrat asked WHY doesnt Gunjan doesnt scold him etc....GD n GM avoided answering this QUESTION and looked flustered...this showed 2 things 1st any parent wouldnt like 2 discuss their KIDS BEHAVIOR  and why he is not scolded with anyone and that also with a person they have just met.it showed GD and GM protectiveness towards their Kids ...ANY PARENT will avoid answering such a question You showed this very well BUT GD n GM Looked also looked Flustered This showed as if they didn't want 2 answer this qs at all...and the way Nisha looked at AMIt showed There was a reason 4 their Not answering BUT WHAT reason??ConfusedConfused...I am confused also Why did they avoided this qs .??ConfusedConfused...But I wish Samrat was in the KITCHEN with Gunjan and tinku then he would never have asked this question as then he would have seen that Gunjan always scold TINKU when he behaves too badly or was very naughty...she always tells him about his wrong behavior and tries to inculcate in him good habits...Gunjan -TINKU scene was perfect and very sweet and very emotional . u wrote this scene beautifully...When Tinku was angry with Gunjan ..this part was so sweet ..I could imagine how tinku must be acting and how gunjan must be calming him and trying 2 make hime smile ..MAN What a sweet scene ..TINKUs anger was very sweet...Smile...I had a smile while reading this sweet scene and U wrote and described this scene awesomely Joseph Soham Sonia Swati....Clap... when Gunjan scolded Tinku and was angry with her this part was also cute ...and emotional also As when Gunjan said 2 TINKU mein tumsey Naraz hoon  The way U showed TINKU getting emotional and Had tears in his eyes and gunjans eyes were also Moist seeing Tinku cry and his innocent talks  ...This part TINKUS tears and gunjans moist eyes made me emotional alsoCry...WOW!! WHAT a superbly written scene Clap...What a beautifull strong bond Gunjan-Tinku shareSmile...Loved this BOND... this also showed TINKU may be mature 4 his age But when he is alone with Gunjan his elder sister He is a KID and a very sweet kid...Loved Their talk also TINKU calling Samrat GABBAR LOL and Saying May ussey nahi chodunga Band baja doonga LOL...Man So sweet LOL...and i just loved it when TINKU said DI aap rotey huey aachi nahi lagti WOW!! SO SWEET He is really very cute Smile....I just Like the character Tinku very much Thumbs Up...whole Gunjan-tinku part was rocking and fabulously written Clapand The Picture u choose 4 TINKU ..Or I should  say The actor u choose 4 Tinkus role was excellent choice Thumbs Up...each photograph is this whole update Is awesome and gelled fully with the scene...Nice choice infact Awesome choice Clap...

Dining room scene was superb Thumbs Up...I could Imagine How angry Tinku must be when Samrat sat in Gunjan's chair...U know It really happens when a stranger or guest sits in Ur chair where u sit always and which is considered Ur chair U may not get angry But Ur Bro-sis get angry ...U showed this excellently...MUTTER-PANEER WOW !! yummy...I think joseph U like PANEER very muchWink ...EVEN I LOVE eating home made PANEER especiallY PANEER BURJI MUTTER PANEER and SHAHI paneer Embarrassed...My mouth is watering ...Embarrassed...Wow!! Gunjan sat next 2 samrat Big smileDay Dreaming...Loved Samrats praise of Dishes cooked by Gunjan ...Loved the way u showed a mothers happiness and feeling proud when her daughter or children are praised...Every mom or Every parent feels proud when a guest or anyone praises their children and appreciates their talents...Awesome sceneClapClap..Gunjan feeling shy at samrats praise was also beautifully shownThumbs Up...loved it ...TINKUs reaction were superbLOL...the way he coughed OMG!LOL and when samrat said GUNjan is a good cook the way he reacted LOL...and Calling Samrat BUKHADLOL and WHEN he thought the reason samrat was saying all this because he wants 2 give Gunjan a JOB as COOK is his HOTEL ...OMG!! at this thought I was laughingLOLLOL...SO SWEET TINKUSmile...This shows that may be mature But he is still a Kid ...he has not guessed till now why samrat is doing all this trying 2 impress Gunjan and Her parents   BUT I feel he will soon guess the reason ...I wonder how will he react then and what will he do?Wink...Smile...and This all showed Tinkus deep love 4 his Sister Gunjan...Smile...Loved it ...But what has me confused during his thoughts TINKU was thinking about Gunjan leaving studies and USS WAQT she left it ...I AM curious 2 know What was Tinku thinking about ..Kya HUS THA USS waqt???Confused...GD n GM teasing of Gunjan making round rotis was very sweet teasing ...loved it ....Clap...ROUND roti making is really a struggle ...MERYE sath Ulta hai I can make round rotis easily But Jab ROTI GAS par sektey hain Then I donot understand Kitani sekoon and phir PAPAD ban jati hai ROTILOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awesome dining room scene .and when Amit GD said When is your marriageLOL and the way u showed samrat reacting excellent...ClapMazza aa gaya totally. and when custard was a brought Tinku reaction about custard and dosti was wow!! Clap...and when samrat was about 2 leave and he touched GD GM feet  and then winked at tinki Smilewas awesome  ....Samrat neh full on impress kar diya GD -GM ko ...Smile...really enjoying reading whole update....Thumbs Up...

Sajan talk was interesting ...the way u showed samrat watching Gunjan when she was watching stars and thinking lovely thoughts was very superb scene ...Thumbs Up...and Samrat calling TINKU SHAITAN and Gunjans reaction and anger and possessiveness 4 Her bro Tinku was superbly shown...Thumbs UpAny Girl/Boy who loves their Sister/Brother deeply will react same way if someone says bad words 4 their sibling...But when Samrat n Gunjan both said SORRY and said they Over-reacted I also agree with this ...BUt atleast Samrat understood that Tinku is naughty but good person and possessive 4 his sister and loves her very much and Gunjan also feels same 4 tinku... the way samrat apologized was sweet scene Thumbs Up and samrat agreeing not 2 go 2 his friend place just when gunjan asked him not 2 was wow!! 1 bari mein hi maan gayaWink ...Whole part was awesomeClapClap Clap...But when samrat thanked gunjan and complimented her that she is Lucky she has awesome parents  at that Gunjan's reaction confused me anyone would have said THANK you and smiled but Gunjan was serious and said THIS---->
G - (cuts quickly with little sad but serious tone) ...Itni jaldi kisi ka luck decide nahin karte... Lekin..haan Main aur TARUN lucky hain kyunki,hamein Mom-Papa jaise parents mile...  smiled but something was missing there.....I am confused WHY DID she react this way???? What had happened that Gunjan reacted this way about being LUCKY and said these words????Confused...and Tinku gunjan talk and reaction in the room also confused me why were they Both SAD? Why were they not happy going 2 delhi ?? what was going 2 change??Kya Bura honey wala hai Bhushan family ke sath??Confused and GD reaction also said the same ..when Gunjan hugged him and kissed him on forhead was a sweet scene...But when she left at that time GD thoughts How will he live when his daughter leaves forever WHAT does this mean??Confused...IS He talking about WHEN she marries and leaves or something else??ConfusedConfused...WHAT going on in Bhushan home and life??Confused..I feel Kuch bahut Bad and sad is  about 2 happen which will change everyones livesConfused...Gunjan tinku talk was interesting and WHEN TINKU said 2 Gunjan not 2 accept Samrats proposal I also thought Like gunjan ki TINKU may be a has guessed why samrat came 2 their Home and What was he doing But When He said Proposal 4 chef post and Gunjan shouldnt accept I also like ur character Gunjan started laughing.LOL...But What a marvellous scene ....Clap...BUT TINKU is RIGHT samrat will propose 2 gunjanWink....I loved these WORDS U WROTE JOSEPH SOHAM SONIA SWATI and ur character Gunjan said it  That WE SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE GOOD MEMORIES AND NOT BAD and we shouldnt hurt people ...LOVELY AND BEAUTIFULL WORDSClap...Gunjan immediately knew Tinku was hiding something from her and knew inspite 4 her telling him not 2 talk this way and misbehave with Samrat he still did and Knew there had 2 be a reason 4 this ...and when TINKU told the reason and whole talk between Bro-Sister was so emotional and their tears made me emotional alsoCry...What a scene ..very excellently written and described the beautifull sibling bond and each sharing the pain and deep love and understanding between bro-sis...Clap...I really wondering what was in THAT LETTER???? which made everyone cry in the Bhushan family ???ConfusedKYA KATAM honey wala hai???Confused...whats happenning???Confused...But I will say this TINKU is really very sweet he did all this irritating samrat etc Just 2 distract his whole family and make them smile ...TOTALLY Sweet KID TINKU Thumbs Up...SAMRATS thoughts in his home were interesting and proved That he liked Gunjan's family very much and loved gunjan a lott and even willing 2 change 4 her ...He wants Gunjan in his life But is It possible??? What will he do 2 make his father changr his mind about YAMINI...?? Will sajan unite ??? Will ISHITA Help samrat ? whats gonna happen Next ??Confused...What going in Bhushan Home??ConfusedConfused I am really curious 2 know whats going On ...

PLEASE Update Soon Guys AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY 4 very late comment...

DO UPDATE SOON JOSEPH SOHAM SONIA SWATI...and AWESOMEand fully ROCKING Update ..loved it very very very very very very very much and Congrats 4 crossing 100 pages...Thumbs Up.TOTALLY AMAZING AND OUTSTANDING FF APHGThumbs Up...APHG AND MBYPH ARE THE BESTEST FF IN IF...MOST ROCKING FF's Thumbs Up...and JOSEPH SOHAM SWATI SONIA Are the most Rocking and MIND Blowing and GR8 writers ...Thumbs Up...U 4 ROCK Thumbs Up...U r the bestThumbs Up...

THANKS 4 PmHug...DO UPDATE SOONNN and I will read MBYPH latest update and will try 2 comment soonnn...

Love ur good friend
GunjanSmileSmile... ... .

Thanks GUNJAN for this detail view for this Update. First I want t o say sorry for my very late Reply.Embarrassed.Extremely Sorry for thatEmbarrassed...We are really glad that,you liked this part so much.

Thanks for liking our effort..,We really want to write updates as a Serial's script design(with screen-play). This is the main reason of late postingEmbarrassed.

SAMRAT at BHUSHAN HOUSE scene was very tough for us because,It was very important n long part . Isse short karte toh story mein impact nahin aata. But,main problem was 'Conversation Part'.Hamein kuchh idea nahin tha ki,kya convo feature karein... Thank fully,Jo bhi write kiya, readers accept that in positive wayEmbarrassed.

TINKU is really sweet kid.We really enjoy to write his parts... we glad that readers like him also. Yes,I like 'Matar-Paneer' n 'Mango custard'Embarrassed,and I also don't want to share with anyoneAngryEmbarrassedLOL...Yes Gunjan-Tinku part was little bit emotional...but,its a very less...some upcoming scenes isse kahin zyada emotional hain...and believe me You can't control your tears after reading some upcoming parts...By the way,thanks for liking his 'Proposal' thoughtEmbarrassed.

GUNJAN reaction for 'Lucky' thing is obvious... She is suffering with a deep pain... Her positive attitude n leave life with a smile thinking,is not enough...You would be realized her pain very soon.

'WE SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE GOOD MEMORIES AND NOT BAD and we shouldn't hurt people ...'   Yes, I strongly believe in this line. Because,I believe no body, is bad here... some Good-Bad side toh sabhi mein hain... and peoples mind is set...woh Bad qualities notice karta hai...Good qualities toh disappear ho jaati haiCryLOLLOL Toh phir,unhein Bad memories kyun di jaaye...Embarrassed Yaar,at least Jaane ke baad yaad toh karo... "Oh ! He/She was a good person'LOL 

And about your all questions...please,wait for some times...First we are going to disclose ARNAV's family problem...uske baad hi BHUSHAN Family ki mystery clear hogi...But,now only some light n soft moments of SaJan n TINKU...Embarrassed.

JosephHeart

1gunjan7SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

RES RES RES...
U hav to w8 for long this tym Tongue Tongue LOL

***EDITED***
Ur Cadbury Silk was remaining right... so here you go...!!!

http://www.imagesfood.com/images/Beverages/SILK_160.jpg Relish it to d core... don leave d choco left on d golden cover also hun... jus lick it... feel free to b shameless LOL
Okay cumin to your update... yet another sensational one...!! Full of masti, charm, emotions, laughter everything. A mixed bag kinda stuff... Except for d end there was hardly any mention of Aashiyana. This was a wholesome SaJan episode Wink
Loved Samrat so much here...! His behaviour, expressions (expressed by u ppl although) were soo gr88!! His playful attitude along with understandiing capacity was d best of all. He knows when wat to speak. Like in d part where he asked if Gunjan cud change Tinku's behaviour n d Bhushan's were hesitant to answer. Even he left them alone without forcing them much to reveal d matter to a newcomer. N yes it is really irritating when someone calls you a 'Cook' LOL LOL N u noe wat I love mango custard... I read that part asap so that my mouth doesn start flooding ROFL What Samrat is thinking is absolutely correct. When he was in dilemma i was thinking that he shud tell everything to Ishita. She'll very well help him out. Wink But he has to deal with Arnav Grewal also. Pata nai... whats gonna happen ahead. Ya ya i noe that I hav to wait... LOL
This update, I loved Tinku...!!! He was just like I had expected him to be. Sweet, cute, bubbly, playful, mastikhor, everything with a limit. Thats gud... Smile Wink A boy who is eveready for his family n more for his loving sister. His behaviour always have some or the other reason. I loved him during his conversation with Gunjan. His matured behaviour was really soothing n very touching too. Gunjan is really lucky to have him as his brother. The way he managed himself eventhough he saw his parents crying for a reason he was holding in his hand. He is super-cute Embarrassed And the "propose" thing was sooo hilarious. LOL It was fun...
SaJan on d walking phase were adorable...especially Samrat. He was so much into Gunjan. N Gunjan with her witty answers was so cute... That "inn kapdon me bura nai lag rha hoon" was awesome. N Gunjan's instant shock was all expected LOL Her love n judgement about her brother was very apt. Even I wud hav had dun d same. In fact I do the same, sometimes I also punch people if they say anything wrong about my bro LOL.
G - (cuts angrily) Let me finish first... !! Woh thoda naughty ho sakta hai lekin usne kabhi apni shararton se kisi ko harm nahin kiya... aur aap yeh mat bhooliye ki, Aap hamare ghar aaye the... Woh aapke ghar nahin gaya... toh woh aapke peeche nahin... Aap uske peeche pade hain...ROFL Donno y but this line really amused me... Please don ask me d reason but it jus did. M sorry if wasnt supposed to Embarrassed
The concern n d care that was hiding in d most bottom part of d heart of both of them was very well visible. Smile It was overall very cute Wink

Whats gonna happen in Delhi yaar?? Why is everyone in d Bhushan family so upset!? Gosh, these mysteries... don they get bored hiding ROFL 

Superbbb write-up again... I hope you continue soon... but don expect me to comment so soon ROFL nothin new for u right!? ROFL But I'll deffo do it...!!! Gud Luck... Hug

Thanks Tuli for your sweet n silky feed-back...just like...'CADBURY 'silk'Embarrassed But,This time you are so late.Ouch 1 Chocolate toh Sorry ke liye bhi dena thaOuchLOL. Thanks for liking whole part... Yes ! SAMRAT is very sensible here... He is light hearted...Naughty...but,same time mature too he knows what is the right for him. A very balanced person. 'Mango Custard' is my favourite too...so,I understand TINKU situation very well.LOL 

ARNAV's character is so much complicated...Here,His wish is very simple..wants to leave his rest life with GUNJAN as a married couple... but,he totally unaware with Current development in their relationships.What 'll happen next...Please little wait Embarrassed

TINKU is really cute...we really can't sketch this type of another character after TINKU... His pain is different... He is naughty... sweet...mastikhor... but,same time..now he is so much mature n protective for his family n his 'Di', due to some circumstances.

Story would be totally turn in DELHI... ARNAV-GUNJAN part is High-point of that sequence. But, SAMRAT can't be loose her so easilyEmbarrassed. GUNJAN destiny is waiting in DELHI.

We'll be post next Part,tomorrow Embarrassed. I hope,you would be like it. If...Yes... then, 4  CADBURY 'silk' toh banta hai BossEmbarrassed LOL LOL.Don't worry about 'Calories'...I'll manageLOL LOL LOL.

JosephHeart

Edited by Joseph_A - 15 November 2011 at 6:46pm

cool_tuliSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Reserved! I will read the part and try to edit my comment soon! Can't commit.. Sorry for not reading it earlier! Will do so now..

Originally posted by SajanRox

*Reserved* for Part 10!

Originally posted by hiii

res will try and read soon guys
i still have to catch up with MBYPH first !:p

Edited by Joseph_A - 15 November 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

so dam lovelyHeart..i loved sam and tinkuLOL LOL LOL...gunjan and tinku were also cute and sajan convo after the dinner was so awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..now letter is in our way..waiting 4 the next part and thnx 4 the pmHug
Aini..Embarrassed

Thanks Aini for this sweet feedback Smile.Yes,Sam-Tinku duo is a really rocking part of this story.Thanks for appriciate Gunjan-Tinku scene n SaJan part.Embarrassed We'll be update,Next day.Smile

Joseph
Heart

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Awhh, We Will Get Update Soon Hopefully :) Embarrassed Hug & Then Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hain <33 My Fav Oneee Day Dreaming

OMG !! Shocked What a smart people...ShockedLOL waiting for APHG update because,You know that...MBYPH's update is coming after this...LOL. Very Smart LOL ROFL LOL

Edited by Joseph_A - 15 November 2011 at 7:33pm

SwaNia_2

Go to top