Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 100)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Really Awesome UpdateClap..this is one my favorite updates of this ff..Big smile.Each scene  carried story forward & had lot of emotions & feelings in them..Tongue the update had all..Pain,masti,unconditional love,mystery,romance,confusion everything..That made it more special..SaJan scene was simple but very sweet...Day Dreaming.Gunjan & Tinku 's scene showed the uncontional love of a Sister & brother..It was very touchy..Tongue.Really don't have words to explain..Just one word...ROCKING update..Loved it a lot!!..Plzzz continue soon..Big smile

Thanks Anjali for your all precious words for this Part , Big thanks for this nice compliment. This story is truly based on Emotions... n some strong bonding of relationships... Mature Understanding n Love (AMIT n NISHA) Siblings Love (Gunjan-Tinku and Brij-Samrat) Mother  love (Nisha-Gunjan/Tinku n Sudha-Samrat) n many more other relationship. Its not only a simple 'Love-Triangle' story.

V R trying to portray SaJan story in very simple way..because,due to story demand... Love n Gunjan's herself feeling is not important for her... she is the victim of some circumstances. She loves her family but,she can't do anything for them.We'll be continue very soon..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
aweome update loved itClaploved how samrat impressed gunjans parents hez just too gud, loved gunjan n tinku scene it was very nice n touchy tinku is really very sweat Smile love the bond that they share ,loved sajan scene it was awesome ,loved each n every scene beautifully wittenClapkeep it upThumbs Up now cannot wait for the next part do cont soon n thanks for the pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Will Try To Comment Whenever I Get Tym Hon Embarrassed Hug

Another ReserveConfused!!

Ok..I'll give same answer when,you ask about Next Update...AngryLOL totally in your style...Embarrassed

Will Try To Update (Comment) Whenever we Get Tym Hon LOL Smile

Lollzz LOL Don't You Dare Find This Excuse To Be Lazy & Updateee Late ! Evil Smile

Haiilla !!Shocked  Aur yeh kaun keh raha hai...??Shocked LOL LOL LOL 1 Lazy ne dusre Lazy ko kitna easily pehchana hai...ROFL ROFL ROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was soo awesomeee part

Thanks Shafoo ! for your Comment here.Embarrassed

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Lekshmic7 IF-Dazzler
Lekshmic7
Lekshmic7

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hai guys ; 1stly ( as usual) am sorry 4 my very late comment. Den cmng to d part..its ..just.. WOW!! Januable update!!. I lovd it mainly bcaz of 2 reasons. 1stly its a totall sajanish update, 2 ndly its a long update. I lv long updates. I read it in d 1st day itself(19 oct ).. Read all parts in one go(once again sorry 4 d late cmnt) all scenes wr amazing, sams efforts to impress gunjans parents, dinnr scene, tinkus cold bhvr to sam, gunjans concern 4 sam, deir cute nok jhok, sams teasing, last sams window scene.all of dem r fab.bt my fvrt one ws gunjan- tinku scene.i liked d bond, d 2 of dem share.hw do u guys do it? Dat scene is a prfct combo of emotions like, care, sibiling love, trust, possvnss etc. I could really visualise d whole scene as i read. Its a beautifully written scene., Guys, nw d mystery of gunjans family is killing me nw, pls give us atleast a glimpse of d actual truth.nxt thng is d pics, dey r so apt .lovd tinkus pics LOL. Waiting eagerly 4 pooja scene, really very curious 2o know wt sam is upto. Continue soon, thanks alot 4 d pm. Wishing u a HAPPY & SAFE DIWALI-   lekshmi

Edited by Lekshmic7 - 25 October 2011 at 6:24am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
it was once again amazing updates hon Clapi loved each and every parts , loved samrat and bhushan family's part it was adorable the way samrat was impressing them but most touchy part was gunjan and tinku's it was seriously amazing  tinku's  maturity and immense love for gunjan and for his family and gunjan's love and care for him simply amazing , loved samrat's respect and love and care for gunjan and her family it will be tough for him to convince his family specially his father but love will find the way enjoyed reading sajan's scene so blissful do update soon and thanks for pm 

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

wow .. lovely parts .. 
loved all of them .. 
they r super fab!
great work S3 ..
loved those new new fonts which u're using .. Smile

Thanks Bushra for your sweet commentSmile. New Font is part of Presentation,thanks for appreciating this effortEmbarrassed.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arzzo

PartyPartycongratulation on completing 100 pages Clap 

Thanks ArzzoSmile Its possible,only because,of Readers Love N Support...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arzzoSwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top