Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

loved it !! 

Thanks 😳
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Actually, when I started this FF... IPKKND's promo was just on-air that time... Name similarity was also a Big coincident.πŸ˜•. Now,nothing is cleared...so,this is not right time for disclose any thing😳 Please,wait for story move... You'll definitely get your answer😳.

OMFGGG, You Guys Choose The Name First & Later Got To Know The Name Of Arnav In The Show ?! : O πŸ˜² πŸ˜³
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

OMFGGG, You Guys Choose The Name First & Later Got To Know The Name Of Arnav In The Show ?! : O πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

Yes !! Not only Name... even SCOOTY accident part is little bit similar too 1st Promo of IPKKND.😳 😳 😳.
Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Yes !! Not only Name... even SCOOTY accident part is little bit similar too 1st Promo of IPKKND.😳 😳 😳.

That's Amazing Cause I Always Think That MBYPH & APHG Are Almost Like IPKKND ;) 😳 Someone Are Inspired From You Guyss πŸ€—
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's Amazing Cause I Always Think That MBYPH & APHG Are Almost Like IPKKND ;) 😳 Someone Are Inspired From You Guyss πŸ€—

Oh ! Thanks for compliment... But,some time Its so difficult for us to maintain a difference... πŸ˜•especially in MBYPH and,now V heard that ,They are going to show force marriage too😲.

In this FF after CS posting... I was totally confused...πŸ˜• Because,not even Name... SCOOTY accident part was almost same... phir,jab Promo out hua toh Full scene ko change karna pada...as per Original scene... SaJan 1st meeting was there...on accident spot. and thereafter A big argument scene. SaJan 1st meeting during Towel scene toh baad mein change kar add kiya.😳
Even, I was going to change name too... ARNAV to ARYAN but,SOHAM Bro told me that no need of any name changesπŸ˜‰.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

...πŸ˜›

4 PMing me ...πŸ˜ƒ

ur all updates r  dear...😳

ur update .....

really  ...πŸ˜ƒ

u really done  dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

dear...4 ur hard work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

lots of   4 u dear...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.

Thanks a lot Tama for this sweet n cute feed-back.
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Oh ! Thanks for compliment... But,some time Its so difficult for us to maintain a difference... πŸ˜•especially in MBYPH and,now V heard that ,They are going to show force marriage too😲.

In this FF after CS posting... I was totally confused...πŸ˜• Because,not even Name... SCOOTY accident part was almost same... phir,jab Promo out hua toh Full scene ko change karna pada...as per Original scene... SaJan 1st meeting was there...on accident spot. and thereafter A big argument scene. SaJan 1st meeting during Towel scene toh baad mein change kar add kiya.😳
Even, I was going to change name too... ARNAV to ARYAN but,SOHAM Bro told me that no need of any name changesπŸ˜‰.

Are You Gonna Show Force Marriage ?! Not Change Your Ideas Cause We All Know You Guyss Have Planned This From Before 😳 & Don't Ever Change Story Lines Or Scenes In This FF & MBYPH . Love Those Scenes You Guys Present For Us πŸ€—
Joseph_A thumbnail

Are You Gonna Show Force Marriage ?! Not Change Your Ideas Cause We All Know You Guyss Have Planned This From Before 😳 & Don't Ever Change Story Lines Or Scenes In This FF & MBYPH . Love Those Scenes You Guys Present For Us πŸ€—

Yes, 'Force Marriage' is main Plot of MBYPH,without it...we can't take story further.πŸ˜• Thanks for trust us. We always try to write something different... so,Now going to add some very cute n Funny scenes in MBYPH😊.I hope,you'll like it too.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archismita

This part is awesome as usual πŸ‘ but i wud lyk to gv a special mention to d pics used in d thread... WAT A CHOICE OF PICTURES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀️  I juzz luvvv 'emπŸ€— Luking forward to d next update...😍

Thanks Smita for this sweet feed-back n your compliment.Pics selection work is little bit time taking procedure...but,It is a part of presentation so,we can't ignore it Thanks for liking our effort.