Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sky05

very nice .
thanx 4 the pm.

Thank you so much Buddy for your feed-back😊.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

dat was a super amazing update!!!!!!!!1 solid yaar!!!!!!1 fabulous!!!!!!!

Thanks for your appreciation.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

tht is soo awesome love it 

Thanks Shafoo for your nice comment😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: saduf

awesome update...loved every pat of Samrat and Tinku conversation and samrat and gunjan part was also very good...the entire update was worth reading...

cont soon

Love and Best Wishes
Sadaf

Thanks Sadaf  for your precious words...Its really a lot to us. We are glad that you like Samrat-Tinku n SaJan convo. part.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

I Think I Will Be The Fortunate One To Comment In The Newest Thread : D 😳

Oh ! I am very glad to know this😆 By the way...again very cute AVs

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ I Know :) They Are Tooo Cuteee 😳
arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wao great update firstly congrass on completing this thread may ap aisi aur thread complete kare aur hmain itna intresting update dahta raha tha update was totally hilarious just love the chemistry between tinku and sam and nk entry as chandu was totally awesome really like his character in ipkmknd the story regarding chandu tinku and gunji was so gud tinku is really very naughty love the way he said chota tha per itna bhi nai kah ghar mai bata tha it was really cute chocolates kah leya itna din bechara chandu koa behwaqoof banata raha and then akir pakra gaya per chandu waqai mai bechara gunjan nah slap mara dont believe it uska uper gunjan kii gand wah unka sath mill kar petayi kii kya bbt hai unbelivable uska bbd bhi usaha nai chora society sah he nikal diya love the wasy tinku describe the whole story so innocently and with full proud and sam is so kiddish ek bache sah itna larta hai hala kah woa koi mahmooli bacha nai hai he is non other than the great tinku bechara sam kii halat kharab hu gayi thi jb tinku nah chandu kah proposal kah bare mai batya and the way tinku threaten sam was really cool and for the 3 tym sam has been called lafanga haha shayd ab uski yehi reposition hu gayi hai ab tu ek chota bacha bhi usaha lafanga kah raha hai love sam and tinku talk
arnav house mystery revaled i dont believ uska bro kii shadi tu kuch tym pehla he hui thi bechra per yeh galat hai ek larki kah wajah sah uska pura khandan per doubt karna jb kah gunji tu uski sagi behen bhi nai cousin hai uska bahwajood bhi per in reality aisa he huta hai ek kah wajha sah dusro kah bare mai bhi loag aisa he souchna lag jahta hai per chaha situation joa bhi hu and love the way arnav said mujha abi apni family kah bare mai souchna chahiya naka meri family kah it was really great and sweet bt bechara kah sare dreams thoot gayi lets see usna joa decide kiya hai usaha kb tak follow kar pahta hai 
the house scene between the 3 ladies was gud anjahna mai he sahi gunji is confident kah woa sam koa handle karsakti hai and it was not gone un notice my ishita she so happy and working so hard to unite them she is really sweet the way he spilit out about date and then corrected it quickly was really cut and her pov of taking aunty help as she was want gunji as her baho was really great then the outside scene sam looking at gunji and then tinku being possessed about her sis and intrept them sam being so angry bechara gunji kah leya kya kya kar raha hai haha love his after marrige plans its so sweet and at lst usna tinku koa phasa he leya and gunji koa apna sath lah gaya loveee the lst scene of gunji rohan and tinku when she was saying them wht to don and what not to the kiss scene was really sweet and the way sam so normally say Yahaan koi aur toh hai nahin... Agar kiss hi chahiye...toh mujh se hi kaam chalana hoga...and I really don't mind...  
  was really great 
 the whole update was awesome and waiting for your new thread and congrass again to u and all of us as we are also a part of this ff somewhere  right 

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: kins103

why did you kept arnav in this ff?Now i want arnav-gunjan together but this cannot happen😭

update was really awesome
continue soon

Actually, when I started this FF... IPKKND's promo was just on-air that time... Name similarity was also a Big coincident.😕. Now,nothing is cleared...so,this is not right time for disclose any thing😳 Please,wait for story move... You'll definitely get your answer😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: jp_mars

Amazing update😳

Thanks Buddy😳
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This part is awesome as usual 👏 but i wud lyk to gv a special mention to d pics used in d thread... WAT A CHOICE OF PICTURES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️  I juzz luvvv 'em🤗 Luking forward to d next update...😍