Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} - Page 111

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

I am also a student yaar...πŸ˜† & We also want to give a Big Updates naa... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ so,this is the reason of late...and most importantly...next part is so much important for story...😳 and about date...I am not sure...because,Its S3 take...but,I think its coming on 2/3 Feb.😳

Any way...Nice Av

But You Guyss Have The Story Line Planned Naa ;) 😳 I Don't Have My Comments Ready :| Woow, You Mean End Of Next Week Or Something ?! πŸ˜ && The Avi Is Super Adorable <3 β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: 358674

wow

really nice
awesome part

Thanks for your sweet feed-back.😳
jenshad thumbnail
4 Pages To GOOO : D πŸ˜³
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreya30456

Superb update enjoyed samrat tinku conversation it was really funny n loved samrat threatning to tinku thanks for the pm

Thanks Shreya for your precious feed-back.😊We are really glad that you enjoyed Samrat-Tinku part...especially their convo part.😳
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys dnt know y my lyk button is nt workingπŸ˜•

bt gr88 updss!!πŸ˜›

thanks for d pm😊

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

it was wonderful upd guys throughout whole upd i enjoyed reading with each and every bit of upd loved tinku and samrat's conversation loved their funny  talk to their understanding and possessiveness for gunjan in only one matter they can be together and its gunjan this duo 's world is gunjan loved the way tinku and samrat were caring abt gunjan , arnav' and his bro's talk revealed mystery which was shocking abt his sister-in-law , can't wait for sajan's unofficial date it will be interesting to read do upd soon and thanks for pm 

Thank you so much Aashi for your sweet words for this Update.😊 We are really glad that you liked SAM-Tinku convo part.😊 Yes they both love a lot to GUNJAN...n this is the main reason for all clashes n fights, between them.πŸ˜† Arnav's decision to forget GUNJAN... is not easy for him... But,his family is also his priority.We'll be try to post new part On new Thread,very soon.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks Tia😳

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Aditi--

hey guys dnt know y my lyk button is nt workingπŸ˜•

bt gr88 updss!!πŸ˜›

thanks for d pm😊

Thanks Aditi for your nice comment...😳 That day,I think LIKE button was not working properlyπŸ˜‰.
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜›

4 PMing me ...πŸ˜ƒ

ur all updates r  dear...😳

ur update .....

really  ...πŸ˜ƒ

u really done  dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

dear...4 ur hard work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

lots of   4 u dear...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.

jenshad thumbnail
I Think I Will Be The Fortunate One To Comment In The Newest Thread : D πŸ˜³