Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

NOOO Wayyy :| 😳 You Guys Gonna Update It Within Two Weeks ;) 😈 πŸ˜† && That Avi Is Deliciousness β˜ΊοΈ 

WoW ! Hum 2 weeks mein 5-6 long parts write kar len...But,You can't write 1 Commentn I know...This AV is really Deliciousness.
shikha_bhargava thumbnail
[B]Hello S3J,
How are you all doind? πŸ˜ƒ well talking about the update πŸ€” it was undoubtly super duper awesome guys πŸ˜ƒ and especially because my favourite TINKU was in it definitely 😳 .

Oh my god , my tinku superstar is definitely the best , and smartest of all πŸ˜ƒ the way he outdid samrat was really unexpected yar , he is definitely very very clever . Bichara samrat , tinku ke trap main phas gaya πŸ˜† , i just have a confusion regarding this part , was the story being narrated by tinku about that boy and gunjan , was it real or just being cooked by tinku in order to tease samrat and teach him a lesson?? Its just a query indeed 😊 .

And i especially loved the portion where our samrat was no less then tinku ji , the way he made that scooty a medium was really unexpected , if i would have been in his place this thing toh wouldnt even cross my mind πŸ€” n this definitely shows samrat is no less then tinku , but again tinku never left a chance to outdid him by gunjans injury but i know that was the feeling of love and care of a brother for his sister 😊 . I can compare it to my situation indeed. me and my small bro though fight a lot but he is really caring by heart . The tears in tinkus eyes really showed that he was a genuine person by heart πŸ˜ƒ

And now comming to gunjan , i was really confused at the time when she agreed to maked ladoos, i mean what is she? ladoos and then shopping , and the way u portrayed the scene tinku asking gunjan to go to home and she was about to leave , i was like omg [:O] is she really going? Then what about sajan unofficial date πŸ˜” then next scene cleared my whole mind indeed πŸ˜† .

Well in the whole i loved the whole 3 parts to the core , the way u portrayed the emotions , feelings, love , care of bro for his sis was the best portion i loved. It was simply outstanding and amazing. Loved samrat and tinkus non stop chattering a lot, the cute and chatter boxes hahaha πŸ˜† , but i was really expecting sajan unofficial date in thsi update πŸ˜ƒ , but its definitely new thread with new and happening update will be far more better 😊 but please make it romantic , cute in short words we say na sajanlicious , be sure about that . Congo for the new thread keep rocking guys
U all are doing great job
Have fun
Lots of love
Shikha
[\B]Edited by shikha_bhargava - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

S3J it was a fab update seriously , tinku as always the champion could be soo naughty god , all the story and everything was just awesome ... Loved all the parts seriously , very nice update
N congo for the new thread in advance guys

Thanks Jenny for your sweet feedback😳. Tinku is really smart kid... so,always stole the show.😳. Thanks for your wishes for New Thread.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha_bhargava

[B]Hello S3J,
How are you all doind? πŸ˜ƒ well talking about the update πŸ€” it was undoubtly super duper awesome guys πŸ˜ƒ and especially because my favourite TINKU was in it definitely 😳 .

Oh my god , my tinku superstar is definitely the best , and smartest of all πŸ˜ƒ the way he outdid samrat was really unexpected yar , he is definitely very very clever . Bichara samrat , tinku ke trap main phas gaya πŸ˜† , i just have a confusion regarding this part , was the story being narrated by tinku about that boy and gunjan , was it real or just being cooked by tinku in order to tease samrat and teach him a lesson?? Its just a query indeed 😊 .

And i especially loved the portion where our samrat was no less then tinku ji , the way he made that scooty a medium was really unexpected , if i would have been in his place this thing toh wouldnt even cross my mind πŸ€” n this definitely shows samrat is no less then tinku , but again tinku never left a chance to outdid him by gunjans injury but i know that was the feeling of love and care of a brother for his sister 😊 . I can compare it to my situation indeed. me and my small bro though fight a lot but he is really caring by heart . The tears in tinkus eyes really showed that he was a genuine person by heart πŸ˜ƒ

And now comming to gunjan , i was really confused at the time when she agreed to maked ladoos, i mean what is she? ladoos and then shopping , and the way u portrayed the scene tinku asking gunjan to go to home and she was about to leave , i was like omg [:O] is she really going? Then what about sajan unofficial date πŸ˜” then next scene cleared my whole mind indeed πŸ˜† .

Well in the whole i loved the whole 3 parts to the core , the way u portrayed the emotions , feelings, love , care of bro for his sis was the best portion i loved. It was simply outstanding and amazing. Loved samrat and tinkus non stop chattering a lot, the cute and chatter boxes hahaha πŸ˜† , but i was really expecting sajan unofficial date in thsi update πŸ˜ƒ , but its definitely new thread with new and happening update will be far more better 😊 but please make it romantic , cute in short words we say na sajanlicious , be sure about that . Congo for the new thread keep rocking guys
U all are doing great job
Have fun
Lots of love
Shikha
[\B]

Thank you so much Shikha for this sweet n cute Reply Your all precious words really a lot to us.😳 Yes,Tinku is the main hero of this Part... Fans were missing him so badly...πŸ˜† So,he is back...after 2 Parts. 
Tinku is really so much Naughty n smartest kid , He is the 1 who can irritate to SAMRAT so perfectly.A big challenge for SMARAT. They both are same type of person...so,understand to each other very wellπŸ˜†. Yes,This story was real... only some 'Mirch-Masala' added by TINKU😳 for tease Samrat n warn to him(Stay away from my 'Di'πŸ˜†)

Tinku is really mature then his age... He is so much caring for his family...n especially for Her 'Di'...
He knows the 'Reality' very well...He understand,his family situation too.
Yes,beyond all naughtiness he is very genuine n sensible kid.

GUNJAN agreed to made 'Ladoo' because,she is very caring person...If,U remember..then in Part-11,Its clear that,Ishita is not well today...
she took medicines...

GUNJAN respects Sudha jii, just like her own mother... She knows that, 'Ladoo' making is toughest then Shopping... so,she doesn't want to leave them alone in kitchen...so,she made 'Ladoo' ,forcefully😳.Yes,she agreed to leave so,easily...only because of Tinku...she loves to him a lot...She can't think to say 'No' to him...n now,SAMRAT understand their sis-bro bonding n love,very well so,he said 'Sorry' immediately😳

First we also wanted to add SaJan part in this update...but,It was not possible...Because,SaJan part is also very big😳...so,we decide to show SaJan part individually...in next Thread😳. Actually,our both FF's [MBYPH too...did you read it...??😳] next part is totally SaJan spl. and this is biggest coincidence.😳

Thanks again,Shikha for your sweetest words for this story n Update...
We really loved to read n discuss all elements of updates n story.😊

-Joseph❀️.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaLover96

Hey S3JπŸ€—
The update was marvelous hunπŸ‘ Specially Samrat-Tinku scenes.. Loved Tinku in this update..He was like "Chota Packet Bara Dhamaka" Those scenes were just hilarious..🀣 The dialogues and the way you guys wrote them were simply amazing..Even the "Tinku" you chose to play the character is amazing..πŸ˜› You made me remember the little scene between him and Gunjan during MJHT..It was damn cute..So now it's more easy to visualize Samrat and Tinku in those scenes..SaJan cute little scenes were wonderful..
😳 The little eye-sessions and Samrat's concern were really beautifully written..πŸ‘πŸΌ Of course not to forget "Chindi Chandu" urff NK..You really chose the right person for this character..🀣 And now coming soon "The 1st Unofficial Date" of "SaJan"..πŸ˜‰ Can't wait for it..πŸ˜ƒ Continue soon..Thanks a lot for pm😊

Thanks Nilu for your sweet feed-back😳 We are really glad that you liked this part especially 'Samrat-Tinku' partYes...his small scene was really impact full on that episode😳 we loved his naughty expressions πŸ˜† Poor 'Nandu'[NK] character was cameo...but,i think,interesting one.🀣 We'll be start newThread very soon...but,now Its MBYPH  turn naa.

Joseph

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam_princess

awesum update!

Thanks Sam.😊

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

πŸ‘Gr8 updates Joseph ⭐️ 

written very well.hard work β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
dil sey likha hay aapney πŸ˜ƒlovely , cute m and funny πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β­οΈ
lafangaa πŸ€£word πŸ˜†
Thanks πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much Mitaly for this sweet compliment😳  Actually,Its a totally team effort..😳 Now,the word 'Lafanga' is very irritating for Samrat.πŸ˜† 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

WoW ! Hum 2 weeks mein 5-6 long parts write kar len...But,You can't write 1 Commentn I know...This AV is really Deliciousness.

That's Cause Of My Studies :| && I Want To Give LONGGG Comment Naa πŸ˜† That's Why I Asked About The Date Then I Can Can Comment Before You Guyss Update πŸ˜³
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

That's Cause Of My Studies :| && I Want To Give LONGGG Comment Naa πŸ˜† That's Why I Asked About The Date Then I Can Can Comment Before You Guyss Update πŸ˜³

I am also a student yaar...πŸ˜† & We also want to give a Big Updates naa... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ so,this is the reason of late...and most importantly...next part is so much important for story...😳 and about date...I am not sure...because,Its S3 take...but,I think its coming on 2/3 Feb.😳

Any way...Nice Av
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehreen97

awesomme update...thx 4 the pm...

Thanks Shehreen for your Reply.😳