fab update
realy a long one
thanks for such a new year gift
realy marvalous update
cont soon
shehreen97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow mind blowinggg story n concept...it's simply ausummm..ur a gr88 writer..plzzz give me sum ideas to write๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey S3J ๐Ÿค—
awesome update..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘loved all the parts to the core...the dialogues were amazingly written for the scenes whether it was between Samrat and his mom or the convo between him & Ishita...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ they were really very sweet...I'm really glad that you guys chose Juhi to play Ishita...she is really sweet just like the character & very suitable...
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SaJan scenes were just terrific.Samrat's dialogues were damn cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved him in those scenes..the way he kept irritating Gunjan & then also showing concern for her was just perfect..and now coming soon the "First Unofficial Date of SaJan"...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณcan't wait for it...will be looking forward for some more SaJan scenes..โญ๏ธ
Plzzz cont soon & thanks a lot for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

RESERVED ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šwow!! meney 2nd reserve kiya๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....

Wow!! what an update..๐Ÿ‘..totally rocking Joseph Soham Sonia Swati S3J...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...I have read APHG part 12 --- A, B , C ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...mazza aa gaya๐Ÿ˜Š...samrat-mom and samrat-Ishita conversation rocking๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ ...Juhi parmar Awesome choice of ISHITA..I also like juhi parmar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Update the rest soon ..very excited 2 read further...๐Ÿ˜Š...

Have still 2 read MBYPH..๐Ÿ˜ณ..will read it soon also and will comment soon..sorry 4 late comment of MBYPH S3J ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Love your good friend
Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...

Thanks GUNJAN for your sweet comment... I am waiting for your full feed-back [On both FFs๐Ÿ˜ณ] Yes,ISHITA-BRIJ is very important part of this story... and after lots n lots of discussion... we selected JUHI-HUSSAIN pairing for that character. It is easy to understand n visualizing for readers too.๐Ÿ˜ณ
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omgeee awesome update,such  long one..โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
bra mza aya g ,loved the samrat 's mom convo..
thnxx 4 this precious new year gift..
thnxx๐Ÿค—
tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sajan scenes are superbโค๏ธ
samrat irritate her so much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
continue sooon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
thanks for pm
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u noe d best part abt ur ffs is dat dey r always super big...isiliye hamein mazaa aaat hain...and dis update  is no different!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will Comment Soonishhh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Will Comment Soonishhh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok...Mam...I am waiting...๐Ÿ˜ณ
aashizin thumbnail
feeling proud on myself that first time i read whole upd   so early  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† okk coming to direct upd let me tell u guys u know when u feel something effortless cute and adoring  moments where u didn't want to make urself forced in any situation but without any effort u feel like to enjoy today i felt same while reading whole upd it was so adorable and cute whole part while reading this upd made me smile effortlessly ,it was adoring bhabhi dever scene, i found cute moments with sajan, i felt so pleasure with son mother scene ,and sajan's scene as always januable i recalled my januables today once again after reading this upd ๐Ÿค—as it is said cuteness personified today sajan's scenes again made me to say this , his naughtiness with gunjan, i loveddd ishita 's teasing sessions with samrat and she made him to speak his heart to her and he failed to hide it it was cute, over all awesome upd i enjoyed a lot while reading it ,well done guys ๐Ÿ‘keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand thanks for pm obviously no need to say eagerly waiting for next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago