Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update samrat dad is so rude to gunjan bt luved sajan scenes that was so cute
..Amira.. thumbnail
Nicee Uptaade. 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thank you Sanzz ๐Ÿ˜ณ OMG !!๐Ÿ˜ฒ this reaction ...before the reading...๐Ÿ˜ฒ I hope after reading...  ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก <-- Yeh Emoticons na ho...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

After Reading I Have Gone Crazy ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jenshad thumbnail
Let Me Comment ๐Ÿ˜† Ahhh, The Longest & Cutest Part Everrr :) I Love The Caring Gunjan & I Found It Very Cute When She Promised Her Father That She Will Drive Slowly . I'm Finding It Strange That Mr Shergill Don't Likes Gunjan : O ๐Ÿฅบ She's SOO Innocent & Sweet, How Can Someone Don't Love Her ?! Maybe Something From The Past Or Status Problems :X The Arnav Part Is Quiet Confusing . I Hope We Get Some Revealing Parts & Arnav Don't Think About Revenge :( Gunjan & Samrat's Bhabhi Are Really Good Friends & I Love His Mother & Bhabhi, They Will For Sure Try To Plan Something To Throw Yamini Out & Gunjan In ;) ๐Ÿ˜† Gunjan Is SOOO Naughty & Adorable But At The Same Tym Very Innocent, But I Prefer The Other Gunjan Is Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hain . But This Gunjan Is Also Very Innocent Naa, But Just Little More Naughty, Haina ?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hahhaa, I Can Imagine The Condition Of Gunjan When Rohan Tells Her About Samrat's Secret ๐Ÿคฃ Goshhh, She Was SOOO Scared & Shocked . & They Way She Tried To Wake Him Him . Utterly Adorable & Cute =) ๐Ÿ˜ Awww, The Way Samrat Teased Her & She Closed Her Eyes Tightly . Goshhh, How Can Someone Be SOOO Sweet & Innocent ?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I Love Gunjan In Both Stories Coz Of The Innocense They Share . I Hope Samrat Take Care Of Her Hon & Yaaay, He Will Call Her Chachmish Even If This Are Meant To Agree For His Conditions ๐Ÿ˜† Gunjan's Character Is Totally Different, She Can Be Naughty, Cute, Sweet & TOTALLY Innocent Especially In Front Of Samrat ๐Ÿ˜ He Has To Take Care If Her . I Found Gunjan Very Delicate In Both Of Your Stories & That's The BEST Thing Coz I Can Imagine Gunjan Like That & Not The Opposite Who Are Sanaya ;) ๐Ÿ˜ณ Whenever You All Write SaJan Stories Do Make Her This Innocent ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค— I Feel The Urge To Read More Hon :] ๐Ÿ˜ณ If You Want To Have Some Kind Of Bubbly Character Which Is TOTALLY Opposite Of Innocence Personified Then Write MoNaya FF Instead ๐Ÿ˜ DOOO Update MBYPH NOOOWWW ! ๐Ÿค—
jenshad thumbnail
Pheewww, This Was LONGGG :) ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soo awesome 3/4 and 4/4 love samrat room part hope sab theek ho jaye samrat ki life main plzz kick out yamniii i really hate her 
arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘wao wao awesome update yaar its really fantastic so cute romantic and hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
bhoushan house poor family going through a lot of pain but still giving strenght to each other and enjoying small small happy moments before their life become dark with sadness gunji and his dad scene was great
sergill house hmm starting frm dining table scene the strickness of father or mother specially about the younger one is obvious in every house and the mother or father taking side of his her son or daughter is seen in every house with the rest of handling the situation so this scene was shown great sam dad reaction about gunji was a lil rude bt still his intention was not wrongh like the way sam mom speak about showing her dislike about yamini and desire of gunji becoming her baho too cool
ishita and gunji chat was tooo sweet and full of masti and the way gunji tease ishita and then a pay back tym from ishita to gunji great  ishita thought is great ab ahi gha maza jb ishita sam kii band bajayi gii like she said 
 Toh Dever Jii... !! Ready ho jaaiye... Aapne bhi hamein,hamare time par hamein kaafi pareshaan kiya tha... ab meri baari hai... Itna achha mauka haath se nahin jaane doongi... Ab toh jab tak khud aa kar mere saamne apni feeling accept nahin karte... Aapke liye kuchh bhi easy nahin... Bhai aakhir ab hamari Little sis. ka sawal hai... ))     
love her pov 
arnav hmm bechara kah dill thooth gaya lets see woa bhi deli ah raha hai aur bhushans bhi ab kya huta hai nxt
rohan is really cute the way he said Best of Luck Di... !! waise,Be carefull... Chachu kabhi-kabhi very small 'Short' mein sote hain... aur kabhi-kabhi toh unke bina hi... ๐Ÿ˜†
and now our sweet cute sajan scene it wasss๐Ÿ˜‰ sooo cute and sweet mast bhut maza ahya the way sam tease her and gunji irritation by the nick chashmish and the short scene every thing was so cute sam nautanki as usuall love itt
and then sams future planings as being hubby of mrs gunjan samrat sergill๐Ÿ˜ƒ its not only soung intresting its sounds perfect just great๐Ÿ˜‰ and then burning that yamini pic ๐Ÿ˜กgud jb sam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ burn her out of ur life and trow her out of ur family and last wash her out of ur fathers mind๐Ÿ˜‰
 ur post was mindblowing loved it to the core๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by arzzo - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

After Reading I Have Gone Crazy ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

i hatee yaminiii And samrat dad he soo mean to gunjan yaminiii  the big time bitchhh trow out her  from very one lifes specially from sajan life make sajan together plzzz give some sence to sam dad he insulting gunjan for  yamniii the bitchhh

SAMRAT 's Dad wants to her as 'Daughter in law' .She is really smart person. second side,GUNJAN has her own problem..she is totally unaware with Samrat's feeling for her... So,now...its totally depends on SAMRAT N his plans๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aria_89

beautiful update loved gungan and samrat's interaction lovely :)

Thanks Rohma for this sweet feed-back๐Ÿ˜ณ and appreciation of SaJan part๐Ÿ˜Š.