Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Awesome updt...
loved it...
wrote amazingly...
do updt soon..

Thanks Charmee for your appreciation 😳.We'll update soon.
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

first of all, i'm very sorry for the late comment. the update was fabulous. i loved it a lot. loved each and every scene. but the high-lights of the update were sam-tinku scenes and sam with bhushan family. superb. loved them a lot. so, arnav is trying to reach gunjan. this was expected. but it was proved that he really loves her a lot. and wants her in his life truely. desperately waiting for the mystry to unfold. samrat's parents convo, is awesome. it was very real, just like the way, happens in our own house. they both were correct at their own place. they both want same thing... samrat's happiness. but their pov's r different. and u have described it very wisely with out letting any one to appear negatively.  waiting eagerly for the next update. please do cont soon. thanks for pm.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey joesph welcum backπŸ€— hope u r dng fine😊
cmg to the update it was awesome loved itπŸ‘
loved samrat and tinku scenes it was the bestπŸ˜†
loved samrats mom care for her son😳
each n every scene loved it very beautifully writtenπŸ‘
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy for your feed-back n your concern😊 Yes, I am fine now. Thanks for the appreciating Samrat-Tinku scene and SD-SM part.We'll be update very soon😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

Thanxx guys for bearing my delay in unreserving d posts...!
I wont b able to comment on this update now so sorry for it... n u cant say don say sorry this time coz m genuinely apologizing for it... You should beπŸ˜†. [Itni badi 'Long speech'πŸ˜‰ write karne ka time hai...😑but, comment dene ka time nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 1 baar wapas aao phir,bataoonga😑😳]

so u hav to accep it no other option πŸ˜› [Yaa😭...]

Durga Puja has started n I also hav my xams till 10th. Will try to cum b4 10th to check d last part of d update (which is remaining) n will comment. If not so will Pakka comment on 11th or 10th evening. dekh tym b bata diya 🀣 n uske baad MBYPH... 100% seriously now even m feelin that m a part of d Planning Commission 🀣 [OMG !! Itna bataya tha toh 'Shubh Muhurat' bhi bata detiπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Hum 'Pandit Jii' ko bhi bula kar le aate...🀣 Yes...Now,You are behaving like a Officer of 'Planning Commission'...No wonder...INDIA ki saare 'Developments Programs' ke Plans kyun Fail ho rahe hain...🀣 🀣 🀣]
Sorry...Just kidding...we'll be wait for you n your sweet  feedback...😳(with lots of confusing questionsπŸ˜†)

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Hey Joseph its so nice to see u back..How are you now?Hope you are feeling all better...πŸ˜ƒ..Update was really fantastic...Sammy was my favorite...He really rocked...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜.Tinku was bit annoying πŸ˜‘ but after sometime he was fine..He was really talking too much for his age..But the way GD made him stop was good..Gunjan was sweet..πŸ˜›She tries to cover TINKU a lot!!..GM was very sweet lady..I loved the way Samrat made himself comfortable in Gunjan's home & how he win GD's & GM's heart..πŸ˜ƒI loved Gunjan's reaction seeing Samrat's behaviour..πŸ˜†Samrats parents talk was nice too..But really hope his DAD dosen't force him to marry that Yammini..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•..Arnav was good to too..I liked him asking for his friends help to knw Gunjan's whereabouts..Can't wait to read more..Plzz continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Anjali for your concern..😊.Now,I am fine...n irritating with my new 'Golu-Polu' look...😑😳.Ok...forget it...Rally thanks for your all sweet 'words' for this update... SAMRAT will be SAMRAT so, we can't do anything...😳. Personally,I do not think, Tinku is behaving beyond his age (10/11 yrs. old) Because,I have an experience in my houseπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. He is my nephew...(cousin son)...and he is only 9yrs old...but,2 times more then Tinku😊. and his buddies gang...OMG !!😲 Better I shut my mouth here...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

SAMRAT's Dad wants Sam-Yamini marriage...but,his view is different...he is not understanding that,what is his son wish...? ARNAV is very simple guy... wants to marry GUNJAN n spend his rest life with her. He didn't know anything about his family's changed behavior for GUNJAN. we'll reveal all things very soon.😳

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Joseph and S3...😊
hope so this time im on time...As Usual update was Superb...Mind blowing and very very very interesting...😳
Very Well written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Tinku Samrat's AS Tom and Jerry scene was fantastic...tinku was not missing a single chance to trap samrat...Poor sammy had completely in traped between Tinku and his dadπŸ˜ƒ
after all Tinku is indeed a very smart kid ...i thoroughly enjoyed Samrat miserable condition in this scene..unless Gunjan didn't come...
Tinku ka bas chalta to sam ko Jail bhijwa k hi dam leta...πŸ˜†
i love the line when Tinku said after long pause of Samrat's silence...that kuch bolte kyu nai..tum is tra papa ko ignore nai kar skte..then to papa.ye to apko importance hi nai de raha...πŸ˜ƒ
and the best thing was...when GD kept asking to Sam what was he doing on window...and he had no excused and reason to tell then only one reason did strike in my mind...and it was the same which u mentioned...n i was again so happyyy...😊😳
Finally Gunjan saved Samrat...thats what he wanted..but this Tinku was trying to creat pangaaa again n again ...obviousely na..he cant see samrat in peacefull condition..n most of all his Di was trying to defend and save  him...and tinku simply couldnot digest this...πŸ˜‰
and then its Samrrat's turn to tease Tinku after convinced GD...that Mukka-laat line was also very Gud...i must say...Samrat ka ek hi "Saala" he jo k us ko bht bhaari parta he...ya parne wala he...
but for Gunjan he'll surely tolerate him happily...abi b to Gunjan k liye bacha lia na us ne Dad ki daant se...πŸ˜‰
Extra ordinary smart and intelligent child...that whole scene since start to end of Samrat Tinku Gunjan and GD, GM was tooo Gud..im really speechless to tell how much i love this whole update and specially for this scene...when samrat himself invited him for dinner...what a straighforward guest...my most fav part was last part of 3/3...it was outstanding part...
here Tinku's irritation was worth to watch..calling Sam's bhukkadd...Chipku..n etc etc...
Finally Samrat was successfull to won GD and Gm's hearts..his 1st gud impression works on them...morever he was trying to be extra smart...like taking aashirwaad and giving gyaan to Gunjan..badon se behass nai karte ..ye woo...i was feeling like laughing on this whole scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
this time i dont think therez any particular my fav line..but i think the whole whole part was mine fav...but the last sequence was out standing...that "Sanskaari purush kk sanskaroon ki dukan me band krwata hun"...haan ek line thi jo mujhe bht achi lagi...
"YEh kuch b khanne nai aye hen ..Yeh to Dinner khane aye hen..." oh God Tinku is sooo Sweet and soo Gud...no doubt hez my fav character in this story...kahan se dhoonda he aesa bacha...Hatts of to Joseph and S3...for making Tinku's charcter so interesting and mind blowing...and Hatts of to you guys for writting all this lines and stuff u used to write this scene..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Superb work guys...after so long u updated but with very splendid and tremendouse peice of workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Samrat's Mom Dad scene was also very nice and wonderfully written...dont know his dad is ryt or wrong at his own place..regarding to chose a life partner for samrat...what to say...samrat k past ko dekhte hue to theek hi lgta he uska dad...apni jaga...but now atleast they have to ask to him abt his choice ...atleast for once na.....but hez adamant for Yamini's proposal...
Arnav and his frnd phone conversation was very nice...here again i liked one more line..that jail one was...πŸ˜†
overall Amazing and Fantastic update...no words to describe...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
thanks for the pm..now continue soon the next part...😊

Edited by gunurlove - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

wid...πŸ˜‰

4 pm me...πŸ˜›

me  4 that...πŸ˜ƒ

to us that u r back ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

ur updates r  wid

...πŸ˜›

me  dears...

so much.....

really  

dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

tons of  4 u dear...

at last  wishing u

dear..😊...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...πŸ˜•
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

Thanks a lot Tama for this Reply n all your stuffs.😊 Its looking really cute. Thanks for appreciate our work...and about your Note I didn't about your stuffs Post. Please send the link when,you update.😳 Thanks.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_sara

AWESOME UPDATE..
Luved that sajan cute scenes...
cont asap.

Thanks Sara for your sweet Comment.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: arzzo

after a long tym but an awesome post again it was funfilled with tinku and sam convo loved how their both grin to each other and irritate eachother πŸ˜† and the sams parents conv was also gud their both want sams happiness but their both pov is different and sam pov is all differentπŸ˜‰ gunji parents and sams meeting was great and now arnav waisa uska aur humaraha dono kah yeh jana kah haq banta hai kah wats the secretπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ so waiting eagerly for the secret to be unfold and let see kya sam ab kya kya karta hai over all the post was mindblowingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and thinku and sam povs was hilarious and awesome as usual do cont soon and sorry for late reply net sahi nai chal raha tha 

Thanks Arzzo for this sweet feed-back 😳. Yes,Samrat-Tinku is sharing a different type of bonding...just like Tom n JerryπŸ˜†. Samrat's parents wants to samrat's happiness... they are concerned for him...but,their view is different.They are totally unaware with samrat's wish.

Arnav ko bahot jald pata chalega ki,..what's the main problem..toh saath mein readers bhi jaan jaayenge...😳. Samrat is ready with his Plan... But,hia main problem is Tinku is there n he is so possessive for his 'Di'. Thanks for the liking whole parts n Sam-Tinku POV lines.😳