jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Let Me Catchhh Up With The Story πŸ€—
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Nyc update samrat is really great he had impressed gunjan parents in first meeting only i hope tinku n samrat also become friend

Thanks Shreya for your precious comment.😊. Yes,finally SAMRAT successed in first part of his mission😳. Let's see...what will happen next...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnin96

fabulous update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved Sam-Gun-Tinku scenes.. they are extremely cute...

cont soon... thanks a  lot for pm..😊

Thanks Tasnin for your Nice Comments😊.SAMRAT-GUNJAN-TINKU part is our favorite too...thanks for appreciate this😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: 358674

excellent update

really nice

Thanks Buddy for your sweet feed-back😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_SG

@Joseph...It is so nice to see you back. Hope your are doing fine . Thanx for the update and it is really awesome. You have given a different dimensions of the characters...liked samrat's convo with gunjan's dad & mom. And also samrat's mom's concern for her son .

Do take care of your selves...once again wonderful update.

Thanks Lakshmi for your concern and all sweet words for this Update...😳 Yaa,Now I am fine...😊

Actually,we want to write some very simple n general language for our characters... this is the reason for their simplicity... SAMRAT convo with GD n GM...even Tinku reflects his thought n aim.

Samrat's Mom knows very well to her son... She is feeling that,something is disturbing SAMRAT so,she want to convince her husband to understand her son view. Thanks again for your all encouraging words😊.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

Fantastic,awesome ...nice updateπŸ‘...thank u 4 the pm😳

Thanks Buddy for your precious words for this Part.😳
Grace7391 thumbnail

Awesome ff ...jst loved reading it

Well, first of all thanks for the pm...

Now coming to the updates, your story's concept is very good. Loved Tinku and Gunjan's sibling bonding..

Tinku is naughtorius but as well  adorable.. loved his possessiveness towards Gunjan... He is my favourite in your story..

Sajan scenes are cute..Loved their first meeting... n in the recent update the window scene... 

N loved their parents... they are so concerned about their children happiness ( may be Samrat's dad is exception, what i feel but he may hav his own POV)

Curious to know about Gunjan's mystery...

Arnav is cute... it seems he care about Gunjan a lot..

at last your all update are mind blowing...

Looking forward to read more...

continue soon

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

fantastic update...cont soon

Thanks Preety for your Nice Reply.😳
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Joseph & S3

First of all welcome back Joseph😊 how r u feeling now?? i hope everything is fine...i know it will take some time for full recovery...take plenty of rest..& don't stress much..😊..

And now coming to the update...i won't say much...i will just doπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the scene between sammy tinku & GD...thank god gunjan ne sam ko bacha liya varna sam ki toh band baj jati🀒🀒🀒🀒 tinku is very naughty😳 but sam & his chemistry is rocking..

i can't understand wat is the problem of SD...why he unhappy with samrat??πŸ˜• he is not in any livein relationship before... his dad don't trust himπŸ˜” & why he is taking decision on behalf of samrat after all it is samrat's lifeπŸ˜”

Curious to know the mystery behind gunjan's family...i hope u will reveal it sooncπŸ˜‰ i know u will not.do it so soon..but still hopeing shayad arnav kuch help kardeπŸ˜‰

do continue soon...thanx for the Pm.πŸ˜ƒ

TANU😊

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PART--9

Hi Joseph,Soham,Sonia,Swati ...πŸ€—...

OMG! Wow!What a Fantastic update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...It was totally rocking and Fully OUT-Standing...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Bahut bahut bahut bahut mazza aaya read karkey...πŸ‘πŸΌ...I loved and enjoyed reading this update a lot...It was so so so good that I am speechless ...Mindblowing and Fantabulous update...πŸ‘πŸΌ...though I love your all updates very much and Tinku-Samrat part is my favorite But this update Tinku-Samrat part was so rocking so awesome,amazing and fabulous that I loved it the most...Samrat stole the show today...Very well written and Presentation was fantastic...each part each scene and Every dialogue was amazing and Excellent...Gr8 update...πŸ‘πŸΌ...You all Joseph, Soham,Sonia,Swati are great and out-standing n excellent writers..πŸ‘πŸΌ...Maaza aa jata hai your FF APHG and MBYPH read karkey...they are Rocking FF's.....πŸ‘πŸΌ...

In this update also you have written everything so well and each situation, each scene and each characters emotions feelings have been described so properly and so awesomely that imagining each characters expressions and visualizing each scene and each part was easy...I felt as if I was watching a show ON TV ...I really could imagine in my mind every part ...and how this character must be acting and expressing his emotions in this particular situation ...the update was just AMAZING and FULL ON ROCKING and FANTABULOUS...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...EXCELLENT WORK Joseph,Soham,Sonia,Swati..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved the whole update a lottt...You know the update was not long at all infact it was a short update...I was enjoying reading it so much that when it ended I was like Oh! man It has ended ..I wanted 2 read more n more...Infact I will say THIS JOSEPH SOHAM SONIA SWATI PLEASE Plsss update SOONNN...I am desperate 2 read Whats Gonna Happen next In Both your FF's APHG and MBYPH......Plss jaldi update karna ...Once again MAZZA AA GAYA READ KARKEY...Fabulous Work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Samrat-Tinku-gunjan-GM_GD part was just Rocking Guys...I enjoyed it so much that I couldnt stop laughing....Just imagining and Visualizing the scene  and characters expressions Especially Samrat-tinku part made me Roffle hard..Infact I am still laughing after πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I have never laughed so so much ...WHAT a fantastically written part πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...TINKU My God he is so naughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He was enjoying samrat in trouble infact he was making sure Samrat fell more in trouble🀣...Bicharey samrat ko bolney hi nahi diya when  GD (AMIT) was speaking 2 samrat and asking him questions...1st Samrat was in trouble and Tinku was enjoying and calling him funny namesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Then Tinku in trouble and Samrat was smirkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Tinku toh Phir bhi kid hai But samrat he is also too much he also becomes a Kid when Tinku is around...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Tinku is so naughty...loved the whole part ...from GD asking samrat who is he and tinku enjoying you know though Tinku didnt make face at samrat when his dad was there but I could just imagine Ki Agar tinku laughing faces banata seeing samrat in a situation toh kasey banataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...to Gunjan saving samrat that was very sweet  but we know why she did it ...πŸ˜†...then tinku getting scolded samrat enjoying and samrat saving Tinku from getting scolded just 4 gunjan was very sweet and it showed Samrat really like gunjan😊.....I COULD visualze this scene when TINKU said SORRY 2 samrat Bicharey tinku  ko kitana effort karna pada hogaπŸ˜†...U know when AMIT GD said 2 samrat stay 4 DInner this scene and GUNJAN-TINKU WHAT dialogueπŸ˜†...When I imagined this scene I started laughingπŸ˜†...And Samrat so naughty full FAYEDA uthayaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...and TELLING NISHA-GM that mein SIKA dunga CUSTOMS...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†...Man Gunjan and tinku kitana angry huey hongey I could visualize itπŸ˜†...U know when in real life also parents Praise other children we children think the same in our minds GHAR ki MURGI Dal BARABARπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...MAN what a PART Fully AWESOME...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...MAN Poor samratπŸ˜†  yeh Naughty and sweet and over intelligent Tinku Samrat ko kitaney Name dege...MOGAMBO-πŸ˜†GABBAR SINGH-πŸ˜†CHINDI CHOR🀣-GANG ko belong karta hei yeh and Call POLICE when Tinku said this I cracked up with laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-----CHOR-----ROOM SERVICE MAN🀣-------BANDHAR------πŸ˜†πŸ˜†MonkeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-----SPIDER MANπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†------------BHUKKHAD--------πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--------🀣----U KNOW when Tinku said meri sari mango custard na kha ley...πŸ˜†..I remembered When My sis and me were kids very small kids and Mom made our favorite sweet dish for us only and that day only always guests used 2 visit and BEING small kids we used 2 think like this only KAHIN humrai FAVORITE DISH na finish ho jaye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...WHOLE PART WAS AWESOME ...ENJOYED it a LOTTTπŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

ARNAV part was also good it showed arnav love 4 gunjan and that arnav is a good person and his talk with his friend raj was interesting also the bonding close between both were excellent and showed they were loyal n good friends...Friendly Taunts and teasing happen like this only between friends...😊...ARNAV worry is genuine I also want 2 know What happened after arnav left and though arnav said he said yes 2 marry  Gunjan bec he fell in love with her but he also Said he did it 4 another reason ...I really want 2 know what that reason was πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and WHY was ANKIT as shown in last part was SO Rude when talking about Gunjan and what was he hiding and it looked like His wife had left him ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Kya Hua tha 2yrs back ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
Do tell soon Joseph,Soham,Sonia,Swati...Plss...whats the MysteryπŸ˜• and Why does gunjan take injections ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...accident ka tetinus injection toh doc neh lagaya hoga then when Tinku said in last part injection liya di ?what injection??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

SD and SM talk was also interesting ..U excellently showed the Generation gap which happens between parents and children due 2 lack of communication....Same has happened with SD ..though Sd loves Samrat in his own way and wants best 4 him but he is also Stubborn and just thinking about Society thinking and his friendship with yamini dad and he gave his word BUT why did he gave word without even asking Samrat once whether he now loves yamini...just bec they found his pictures with her and they studied in same college and work same office OK Misunderstandings like this happen when parents find PICTURES of their SON/Daughter with another girl/boy but atleast ONCE only SD n Sm should have asked samrat DO you Like yamini  ?  I agree with SM she understands samrat more then SD and respects her sons feelings also And The way U showed Her taking Samrat side and trying 2 make her husbands understand that Samrat View who he wants 2 MARRY should be asked Once his view is important...The motherly love and trust U showed 4 her son was excellently written Joseph ,Soham,Sonia,Swati..I agree Ultimately Samrat view who he wants 2 marry is Important as he has 2 stay whole life with the girl whom he marries and girl should be of his choice...ACCORDING 2 Sd he is doing right I know Sd is right in his own way what society thinks is also important BUT ONLY upto an extent as SOCIETY TO KUCH BHI BOLTI HAI and everytime if we do what society thinks and wants then What about what WE want????? As in bad times society doesnt come 2 help only our close and loved ones help us...and INSTEAD of saying what society thinks SHOULDNT SD think what his SON WANTS...SHOULDNT SD trust his SON and instead of believing a Rumor ...I FEEL their is communication gap between father n son as Mother has understood her sons feelings But father has not and SD doesnt even realize and know what TYPE Of WIFE his son wants...he is Judging his SON DESIRES and what Samrat may like in his wife by just seeing Samrat outer image But inside what he thinks SD doesnt know...I WONDER WHAT SD will say if he knows Samrat wants a Sweet ,SIMPLE and TRADITIONAL girl as His WIFE ...??I think he will be shocked...BUT will He agree 2 GUNJAN-Samrat Marriage?πŸ˜• As RICH Class status is important 4 SD...BUT  1 qs is will Sajan marriage happen ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...ONCE AGAIN TOTALLY Gr8 , RAPCHICK, MIND Blowing Update ...Loved each part a lottt...Excellent work Joseph,Soham,Sonia,SwatiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

THANKS 4 Pm friendsπŸ€—..really want 2 know what will happen next ...SO PLSS PLSS...DO Update soon JOSEPH,SOHAM,SONIA,SWATI ...and Do pm me whenever you update Plss...

Love your good friend
Gunjan😊😊...